Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's difficult to answer. But that awakening will be not validated by me, it will be validated by the person him/her self.

Yes. I wouldn't teach otherwise.

I will never know. They will know.

So if its not validated by you, how can you be so sure that no one else here is awake ? Not saying you are not right, but what makes you so sure ?

I am certainly triggered by this thread!  

How dare someone claim that they are the only enlightened one and then claim that everyone else is NOT enlightened.  This is disgusting behavior!.  

I am insulted.  

Noted and certified. I am not awake, nor have I seen anyone awake on the forum. At least, not as awake as Leo.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So what is the obstacle?

It's an issue of a lack of understanding. You can't do it without profound understanding. It's not merely a state. It's a function of understanding what reality is. You guys are not taking understanding seriously enough.

15 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

So if its not validated by you, how can you be so sure that no one else here is awake ? Not saying you are not right, but what makes you so sure ?

I can't explain it. It's just something I know from my own Awakenings.

13 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

How dare someone claim that they are the only enlightened one

I am not talking about enlightenment. Enlightenment is imaginary. I am talking about something far deeper than enlightenment.

I am talking about accessing Alien Consciousness. No one here understands what that is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I am not talking about enlightenment. Enlightenment is imaginary. I am talking about something far deeper than enlightenment.

Like accepting Christ as your lord and savior?  

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

Like accepting Christ as your lord and savior?  

Like realizing that God is Alien Intelligence.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Boop!

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is it possible that a month from now you will have a deeper awakening, and realize that God goes way deeper than Alien Intelligence ?

If you say so buddy. Like you could look into our brain and decide who is enlightened and who is not. 

In Tate we trust

10 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Is it possible that a month from now you will have a deeper awakening, and realize that God goes way deeper than Alien Intelligence ?

I'm always having deeper awakenings. They don't invalidate each other.

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you say so buddy. Like you could look into our brain and decide who is enlightened and who is not. 

I don't need to look into your brain. Just at the crap you type.

Edited by Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do you use the word "alien"? Do you want to express that it's very different to human intelligence or what? Two years ago you thought you were very awakened but you didn't know anything about this alien intelligence right?

Anyway, I am clear about my objective with this work. always go deeper, break all barriers. I don't think there is an end, just keep going deeper and deeper.

Well, I guess I'll keep working on my awakening.  Looks like a good friend will help.  

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you use the word "alien"?

I heard Connor Murphy using that word a while ago.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

A good way to observe understanding is to see how questions deepen the trip and how the trip deepens the questions in a nice loop.

Like if you read someone else's post you can easily get a micro taste of their understanding-patterns even sober. That's the same thing.

Edited by Michal__

Iol, I mean to say this, means you know and have talked seriously with every single person in this forum. 

Don't worry I am not claiming enlightenment, far from it, but I am curious how exactly do you know that? 

Or is it simply a play of words? are you referring to god when you say "me"? 

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't need to look into your brain. Just at the crap you type.

I have no trouble with admitting that I'm not enlightened.

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

does this also mean its not possible for me to awake, or is it possible?

Edited by GLORY

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No you haven't.

Again, what makes you think that ? Something I posted ? 

Because I'm telling you, I listen to every single one of your videos from the past 4/5 years over and over, I know you, I know you're awake, because I am too

Most people don't understand infinity but I do. Infinity doesn't mean everything that can happen will. Everything you will, will

As I posted in the past : 

Consciousness is absolute, it has no opposite or alternative, couldn't not be

Ok can't have zero but why infinity ? Seems counter-intuitive. Why not something in between, darkness ? 

Firstly, that is infinite imagination/creation/creativity/divinity, it is infinity which is another facet of the absolute. Secondly, why would it "limit" itself to that ? Would you ? That would be counter-intuitive

No limit, nothing to explain, zero, ontologically but also epistemologically. In this way infinity and zero are the same. Unbiased, symmetrical, total, whole . This is zero

So reality, this uncreated creation, this inevitable miracle, actually does make perfect intuitive sense

Still mysterious because intuition is a higher, implicit form of understanding, beyond not below

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now