Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you have experienced god, shortly after nobody else is more awake then you. But you're still in the dream, all the thoughts that you receive are from God and if you're in the dream it is up to god to give you or show you what you deserve in order to keep the balance of life and 'other' intact

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined.

I've been realizing that lately. It is possible to wake up completely, I know, I have been close, but it is very difficult because your ego runs away from there. you have to accept little by little. lets keep working

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is possible to wake up completely, I know, I have been close, but it is very difficult because your ego runs away from there.

Nope. That's not it.

You figured out all of reality, so did I 

just-so-you-know-youre-not-alone.gif

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You figured out all of reality, so did I

No you haven't.

No offense but you're not the only psychedelic junkie here. And why does it matter anyway? You said it yourself, nobody is ever gonna wake up by discussing things on a forum, and yet that's the only reason people are here. 

1 minute ago, michaelcycle00 said:

nobody is ever gonna wake up by discussing things on a forum

Somebody will.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No you haven't.

Why do you think that ? 

Test me ! 

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Why do you think that ? 

Test me ! 

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

700 pounds

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

700 pounds

Lmao

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Somebody will.

What is the litmus test for the awakening of that somebody ? What can someone possibly write here on the forum that will cause you to see him/her as awake ? ie how will you ever know that someone else here has also awoken ?

@Leo Gura do you believe any of your students could ever awaken? If you do, how would you know that?

Like if someone makes a post tomorrow saying that they have followed your teachings and finally became awake.

How would you know if it's true or not? Are you just going to tell them that they are not awake no matter what or is there a scenario where you would say: "ok, this guy is actually awake"?

Edited by Something Funny

8 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

What is the litmus test for the awakening of that somebody ? What can someone possibly write here on the forum that will cause you to see him/her as awake ? ie how will you ever know that someone else here has also awoken ?

That's difficult to answer. But that awakening will be not validated by me, it will be validated by the person him/her self.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura do you believe any of your students could ever awaken?

Yes. I wouldn't teach otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

If you do, how would you know that?

I will never know. They will know.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I will never know. They will know.

But what's the point of making posts about how nobody on this forum is awake if you can never know. 

Is it like a prophylactic measure against your students possibly getting distracted by those types of claims coming from other people?

In that case. Does it have less to do with the Truth and more with sticking to good practices and principles?

Because I agree that it's a good practice to stay humble, openminded, and wary of other people who claim to be awake.

But it doesn't mean that it's true that there are no awake people on this forum, right? 

36 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

To be awake is to be omniscient, not only in the solipsistic sense but in the sense that there no questions left about the nature of reality and it all makes perfect intuitive sense 

Edited by Loveeee

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope. That's not it.

So what is the obstacle? I have been very close with 5 meo and my baseline is completely different than it was, I have reactivations almost every day, I have gone infinite 4 times, totally. but other times I have had horrible experiences, like being alone trapped in eternity with no way to escape. I'll keep digging, I think I almost have it, but still not completely, not consistently

These "I am the only one awake" posts get more desperate as time goes on.