Mormegil

Is flouride bad for you?

41 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Chat GPT can find stuff but how do you know it can make the accurate conclusions? I think you are putting yourself in harm's way by outsourcing all your critical thinking to AI not to mention it is a bit disempowering. 

You can use it in a wise way. It literally tells you when an information might not be accurate. But I still  take what it says with a grain of salt.

I am sure that chatgpt provides more accurate information than 90% of all "professionals" in their fields. I am enjoying it immensly!

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Yes. Fluoride is toxic and should be avoided at all costs. Use fluoride free toothpaste. 

And yes you will have a lot of more cavities if you use fluoride toothpaste. In that case you will have to look into re-mineralizing your teeth with fluoride alternatives. I am currently looking into it. someone suggested magnesium, but I am not yet sure of it.

On 11/04/2023 at 9:24 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

And yes you will have a lot of more cavities if you use fluoride toothpaste.

Got any research papers on that?

mercuri.png

According to the EPA/FDA joint advice, you should consume 0.7ug mercury/kg body weight/week. :D

For factual answers ChatGPT is the same as googling, it regurgitates the status quo.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 14/04/2023 at 6:49 AM, integral said:

mercuri.png

According to the EPA/FDA joint advice, you should consume 0.7ug mercury/kg body weight/week. :D

For factual answers ChatGPT is the same as googling, it regurgitates the status quo.

FDA is funded by Big Pharma and Monsanto lol Same corporations who poison what you eat, drink and breathe..

As above so below, as within so without.

@M A J I We need the equivalent of food labels on all information found on the internet by law. Like showing the funding pathways or agenda behind information. Then we can filter out bad sources. 

Of course there going to find away around these laws, like an alternative company name, but its better then nothing.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, M A J I said:

FDA is funded by Big Pharma and Monsanto lol Same corporations who poison what you eat, drink and breathe..

FDA is a very respectable organization and it has strict rules for medication and food (maybe  food not that strict). It is essential to see the full half of the cup too while seeing the empty one too.

Oh dear.. Sometimes I forget why many of us left these forums long ago.

On 4/15/2023 at 6:41 AM, M A J I said:

I used to think like you but not every government organization is out to poison, harm, and kill you. You believe the conspiracy theories. Watch Leos video on conspiracy theories.

Take extra iodine if you are concerned it displaces flourine and bromine.  Its actually healthy for teeth used in toothpaste where you spit it out, however I agree there's no reason to add it to drinking water for ingestion, and my sister used to give her son fluoridated drinking water sold by stores which is highly suspect....why would you give a baby that stuff? Why is it even marketed and sold? Their baby teeth fall out anyways....so I partially agree with you.  Ingesting the stuff in water doesn't help teeth.

Edited by sholomar

8 hours ago, sholomar said:

I used to think like you but not every government organization is out to poison, harm, and kill you. You believe the conspiracy theories. Watch Leos video on conspiracy theories.

Take extra iodine if you are concerned it displaces flourine and bromine.  Its actually healthy for teeth used in toothpaste where you spit it out, however I agree there's no reason to add it to drinking water for ingestion, and my sister used to give her son fluoridated drinking water sold by stores which is highly suspect....why would you give a baby that stuff? Why is it even marketed and sold? Their baby teeth fall out anyways....so I partially agree with you.  Ingesting the stuff in water doesn't help teeth.

I also used to think like you used to think too. I am aware that not all of them are core-rupted, but the core-root of the 3D matrix is evidently hijacked and infiltrated by the pyramidal parasite/alien agenda, has been for thousands of years, there is no question to this, it is quite evident if you have fully awakened the eye that sees through the maya. Ultimately this is the whole journey back to the Self, we need a bad guy for the story to be interesting and challenging, to grow from the darkness into the light. On a higher level I am aware it is all YOU/I but that is not the subject or dimension of discussion here. Sodium fluoride is quite different than naturally occurring fluoride, and the rates at which are in western food products and toothpastes, tap water ect.. are 100x that of naturally occurring springs 0.05ppm.

12 hours ago, sholomar said:

Its not that they are fully corrupt is that there data is wrong, studies are wrong, how they view health is wrong, doctors and health industries focus on sickness not health, so when they say "safe amounts" they are not interested in making you the best version of yourself, they instead focus on preventing major sickness over the entire sociaty and finding a solution that balances out all the systems in our society including financial(this is why cigarettes are still legal), practical solutions. But if you want to be healthy you dont focus on preventing major sickness and death, your focus on everything else.

If you want to cure OCD you need 0 mercury in your body and need to do major detoxs. The entire health care industry has 0 understand of detox, because they dont care about making you healthy, they care that your not dyeing or in pain this very second.  

The treatment of surface level problems not root problems.

Edited by integral

Antifluoride lobbyists start with the fact that fluoride is not an essential nutrient and no disease has ever been linked to a fluoride deficiency.[11] In fact, fluoride is claimed to be a cumulative poison and biologically very active even at low concentrations because it interferes with hydrogen bonding and inhibits numerous enzymes.[12] Only 50% of the daily ingested fluoride is excreted through the kidneys. The remainder accumulates in bones, the pineal gland, and other tissues. Initial studies on animals showed that fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland led to reduced melatonin production and an earlier onset of puberty. The same researcher then showed in later studies that fluoride can also accumulate to very high levels in the human pineal gland.[13] Fluoride toxicity can lead to renal damage in children. Researchers studied 210 children living in areas of China with varying levels of fluoride in water (0.61–5.69 ppm). Among this group, the children drinking water with more than 2 ppm fluoride – particularly those with dental fluorosis – were found to have increased levels of NAG and y-GT in their urine, both of which are markers of kidney damage. The children's urine also contains increased levels of lactic dehydrogenase – a possible indicator of liver damage. A diseased kidney is unable to effectively excrete fluoride, so individuals with compromised kidneys are at risk of developing fluorosis even at normal recommended limit of 0.7–1.2 ppm.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6309358/#:~:text=Initial studies on animals showed,in the human pineal gland.

Fluoride tends to be accumulated in the pineal gland. Which is a huge problem because it delays human spiritual development on a mass scale. 

According to spiritual traditions the pineal gland is the "third eye" (because it's perfectly parallel to the location in between our two eyes), it's the connection between the physical and the spiritual. This is what creates DMT when the organism dies, or when we are meditating it gradually releases small amounts of DMT. Pineal gland is associated with mysticism, mystics probably have a very clean and developed pineal gland. 

Imagine what fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland does to you spiritually, I'm not talking merely on the physical level which is obvious but on the spiritual level.

If you take your spiritual development seriously, I think that it's better to avoid fluoride as much as possible. 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Lila9 even if it actually gets accumulated in the pineal gland how do you know that fluoride accumulation is bad for spiritual development. What if it's actually good for spiritual development? How would you know which one is true?

@Something Funny

I've made a connection between what modern science knows about the pineal gland and ancient traditions' wisdom. For me, it makes sense. I might change my mind in the future, or I might not. For now, that's how I see it.

What led me to believe that fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland is bad for spiritual development is scientific studies about the negative effects of fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland on sleep. It interrupts melatonin secretion from the pineal gland, which gives me the impression that fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland is bad and not good to begin with.

However, relying only on modern science to understand something related to spirituality is not productive. Not only does modern science not know much about the pineal gland, but it also does not acknowledge spirituality and mysticism. However, it does not mean that there is no connection between spirituality and the pineal gland just because science does not acknowledge it or cannot prove it with its limited tools.

Ancient traditions have another form of science that might seem unreal or stupid to modern people, especially modern scientists, but I believe it to be true. Why? Because yoga is an ancient science, and from my experience, it has affected me enough to convince me that ancient wisdom is valuable.

Ancient wisdom says that there is a connection between the pineal gland and spirituality. It's not a coincidence that the location of the third eye chakra parallels the pineal gland.

So, if fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland has a negative effect, and according to ancient wisdom, the pineal gland is related to spirituality, here I connect the two and assume that if fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland has a negative effect on sleep, there are high chances that it has a negative effect spiritually. 

Let Love In

Those with calcified pineal glands cannot see what those with decalcified and activated pineal glands can, its as simple as that.

The war on drugs has never been about drugs, its always been a war on consciousness. If you want to control and enslave a person you poison and weaken the body with chemicals, then you can easily control his mind with technology.

In doing so you can literally render invisible to whats right in front of him, you can make one blind to truth.

Its that simple, physics.

Edited by M A J I

@Lila9 so whats your solution. Do you avoid fluoride altogether? Even in a toothpaste? Are you not worried about your teeth?

1 hour ago, M A J I said:

Those with calcified pineal glands cannot see what those with decalcified and activated pineal glands can, its as simple as that.

The war on drugs has never been about drugs, its always been a war on consciousness. If you want to control and enslave a person you poison and weaken the body with chemicals, then you can easily control his mind with technology.

In doing so you can literally render invisible to whats right in front of him, you can make one blind to truth.

Its that simple, physics.

Can you also decalcify the pineal gland?

16 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Lila9 so whats your solution. Do you avoid fluoride altogether? Even in a toothpaste? Are you not worried about your teeth?

I just bought a Nano hidroxyapatite toothpaste. Some research shows it's the same for your teeth as fluoride.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41405-019-0026-8

Objective

This in situ study compared the effectiveness of two toothpastes containing hydroxyapatite or 500 ppm fluoride in promoting remineralization and inhibiting caries development.

Materials and methods

Two enamel blocks (human primary teeth), one sound and one with artificially-produced caries lesion, were exposed to toothpaste containing either 10% hydroxyapatite or 500 ppm F− (amine fluoride) via intra-oral appliance worn by 30 adults in two-arm double blind randomized crossover study lasting 14 days per arm (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT03681340). Baseline and post-test mineral loss and lesion depth (LD) were quantified using microradiography. One-sided t-test of one group mean was used for intragroup comparison (baseline vs. post-test), while two-sided t-test of two independent means was used to compare the two toothpaste groups.

Results

Pairwise comparison (baseline vs. test) indicated significant (p < 0.0001) remineralization and LD reduction by either toothpaste; however, when compared against each other, there was no statistically significant difference in remineralization or LD reduction between the two toothpastes. No demineralization could be observed in sound enamel blocks exposed to either toothpaste. While F− induced lesion surface lamination, HAP produced a more homogenous lesion remineralization.

Conclusions

10% hydroxyapatite achieved comparable efficacy with 500 ppm F− in remineralizing initial caries and preventing demineralization. Thus the HAP toothpaste is confirmed to be equal to the fluoride toothpaste in this study.

Edited by mojsterr

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

@mojsterr that's cool. Thanks for sharing.

Just make sure it's NANO and not just regular hydroxyapatite.

I vaguely  remember researching this years back and  it was stated that nano particles are the only ones that actually get into the teeth. I'm not 100% about this, I might be wrong, just have this in mind when doing your research.

Edited by mojsterr

On 4/20/2023 at 3:48 PM, Something Funny said:

@Something Funny I buy fluoride-free toothpastes in a local drugstore, depending on the supply there, different brands have different fluoride alternatives. My current toothpaste contains Xylitol as a fluoride alternative.

(Xylitol is a natural sugar alcohol that helps with preventing cavities).

Let Love In