Yimpa

Following your intuition and taking flexible action

2 posts in this topic

An insight I had today.

It’s amazing when you follow your intuition and not just listen to teachers or professionals without question. Even they have blind spots that you are able to see (and vice versa). 

Great teachers will provoke you to doubt yourself not because you are entirely wrong. It’s so that the opportunity for something even better can present itself - something both you and the teacher would not have been able to discover otherwise.

Of course, if you’re closed to feedback it’ll perpetuate the suffering you experience and keep you stuck. However, being open does not mean allowing anyone to dictate how you should live your life. It’s about being able to take another’s perspective and seeing how it fits in with your own life, like puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly. And, ultimately, only you can determine when and how these pieces fit.

Has anyone else experienced this? What great teachers have you had in your life?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

I kinda lived like this throughout my whole life. I'm seeking to be a "Strategic Motherfucker" from now on. And in this definition intuition plays a big role in it. Since I spent my life developing intuition, what I need is more discipline and analytical thinking. Combining these should take me to next level.