Leo Gura

Thank You

83 posts in this topic

On 21/03/2023 at 3:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've been somewhat of a hardass recently and I just to thank those of you who stick with me on this journey and take the work seriously.

I know you have challenging lives and emotions that make this work difficult. I am proud of those of you who continue doing the work in the face of those obstacles. Your well-being does matter to me, despite the brusque tone I sometimes take.

Thank you.

I love working with you and seeing you grow stronger and comprehending reality ever deeper.

<3

I've learned from you a lot.

Thank you for sharing your work with us ?

Let Love In

WhoTube?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm dead serious of this work.

Thank you for your level of involvelment Leo.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Leo's posts in the blog be like:

1: I reached truth because I don't care about human feelings!

Literally the post following that one: compassion is essential for reaching omniscience and understanding

me: dafuq? m konfjuuzed

:')

Edited by blankisomeone

52 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Leo's posts in the blog be like:

1: I reached truth because I don't care about human feelings!

Literally the post following that one: compassion is essential for reaching omniscience and understanding

me: dafuq? m konfjuuzed

:')

Seeing through the bullshit does not mean you can't relate to it or empathize with it.

The problem is that most people don't see through their own or other people's bullshit. So they use that bullshit to manipulate themselves and you and everything, and they aren't even conscious that they are manipulating. And most of the times, it's harmful manipulation.

And what's more fascinating is that there's layers of bullshit around the most deepest layer of bullshit as a means of protection, so that you can never reach the truth behind all the bullshit. People lie and build illusions and get sucked into them so deep, even they themselves don't know that they are lies and illusions anymore, and they even get hurt when the illusions are threatened, let alone actually harmed, or God forbid, destroyed.

When people say don't hurt my feelings, most of the times they're actually saying don't hurt my bullshit. Most people cannot handle the truth. Maybe some people can handle some amount of truth, but very few can handle all of it.

Of course, needless to say that I'm still a human with as much bullshit as anyone else, if not even more. The only difference is that I'm aware of my own and of people's bullshit to a ridiculously extreme degree. Nevertheless, I can still relate, empathize and even enjoy the bullshit. Cuz I'm a top G, meta level, military grade bullshitter B|

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Thankyou Leo! Should be said more. Much appreciated ?????

I remember when I was 16 searching up “what is reality” because I was innately curious. Your video popped up and totally blew my mind. 

your video changed the trajectory of my life, and led to me improving my social life, curing my addiction, learning guitar, and being a person who is disciplined and passion about life. 

9 hours ago, Noahsteelers34 said:

I remember when I was 16 searching up “what is reality” because I was innately curious. Your video popped up and totally blew my mind. 

your video changed the trajectory of my life, and led to me improving my social life, curing my addiction, learning guitar, and being a person who is disciplined and passion about life. 

Nice work!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Thank you Leo

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

❤️

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P