Yimpa

Imagination is fascinating - experiencing another car crash

5 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago (as some of you might know), I was in a car accident; no major injuries. I was going 35 mph during that crash.

Last night, I did some contemplation after I took cannabis.

What happened about an hour later was fascinating. I imagined myself in another car crash - this time crashing while I was driving at a much faster speed. This experience felt as real as real gets.

It was extremely frightening, yet immediately after the crash I imagined a game of Super Mario Kart on the SNES with my character spinning out of control (like what happens when you run over the bananas). The Pac-Man death sound effect played in sync.

Imagination is fascinating.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Yup! It is fascinating.  And you further imagined you taking cannabis and having a cannabis trip of you imagining a car crash and Super Mario. Then, you imagined writing about it on the forum here. And now, you may be imagining writing a reply to this message or not. ;) 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@r0ckyreed haha! You know, I was really obsessed with Rocky as a teen. That whole series got me through really tough times. 

At a Thanksgiving dinner, my parents mentioned the Rocky steps and how it inspired a lot of people. My uncle was like, “Who cares? Rocky is just an imaginary character.”

That comment really tore me apart inside, yet I pretended like I didn’t care and I said nothing.

10 years later that comment has a different meaning for me. I’m starting to see that not only is Rocky imaginary, but also my uncle. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Cannabis can produce high level shit.

I just smuggled 3g hashish from Morocco to Spain lol

#yolo

Yolo does not exist. It is Yodo.

“You don’t live only once. You only die once, and you live everyday.” -R0ckyreed 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?