Guest username

Do You Tell Other People About Actualized.org?

13 posts in this topic

I casually mention it when people are dealing with inner issues.

Good. Me too same

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

When there not to screwed up and looking for PD

Most of them think their are totally fine, but still drinks a lot, smoke a lot, eat all sorts of fat and unhealthy food, watch every news and political discussions, are always tensed, always seek something to do, always bitch about other people in some ways, and react emotionally without any self control whatsoever.

It is like trying to say to an hardcore atheist that God definitely exist, not only they don't  want to hear about it, but they won't even try to listen to you, and they will think you're stupid and/or despise/hate you.

The only people you can try to talk about it, is people that can debate in a healthy way, or people that seeks help and ask you, otherwise it's a total waste of time and energy xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I've found it an interesting test of my persuasive skills. Initially, I tried frantically sell these ideas to others, but that effort was mostly a dud. Nowadays, I tend to drop some of the ideas I've received here in the form I feel the other person understands it (within their paradigm if possible). Of course, a lot of trial-and-error, but I feel greatly satisfied when these people start showing an interest. After all, then we have much more to discuss and share. :) 

People sensing that you had the thought that could help them, but didn't mention anything, is the most powerful way to help, and it accumulates over time, eventually they ask and then look into this stuff.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have tried, but I think people interpret it as me saying "you are not good enough as you are" and they shy away. Typical ego defense mechanism. And they almost never listen. But if they do, they just watch one video and that's it. 

The lesson I got from it is that ignorance is a very strong force -- and if it is that strong in others, It's probably just as dominant within me. 

@Christian Ignorance is a very strong force. Try less, say less and you'll communicate more. 

Accept them genuinely, and in their expereince of your acceptance, they are awakened to their own discord and more aware it is not to be accepted. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If they are willing to listen, but most are not. Instead, if they want to know me better and what I'm about, I slowly / gradually tell them about Spiral Dynamics. I use that to go deeper. It's the safest way I could think of.

Never i feel i have to lower my standards for conversation most of the times anyway so this self improvement thing is almost a secret schizophrenia :P

I only show other people these more metaphysical/foundational videos like "What Is God?"  "Why Rationality Is Wrong" "Science vs. Religion - The Absurdity Revealed" because Leo has the ability to shock people out of their current beliefsystem or atleast question it. 

I don't think anybody I know is interested in the more "down to earth" aspects of personal development (Stop Being A Victim or similar topics) because they had to admit that there is a necessity in them to improve and invest emotional labour in exploring the inner world. They just want to live their life and don't invest time those things

certain things must be found by oneself on one's own thirsty search.

unborn Truth