Schizophonia

Are LSD trips meaningless too?

20 posts in this topic

I had three trips:

1 (150ug) : I "danced" with my plants watching me, that was probably the best/funniest.

2 (300ug) : I "passed out" and found myself in a delusion that I had (well I think) when I was an infant, it was like a 2D game where I could click on buttons that supposedly do things that I  understood but which in fact made no sense on a real day-to-day basis.  When I woke up I circled the dining table on repeat thinking of weird things like an obese black gem with a giant, dirty foot that gestures pretentiously.  I also had a sound of harmonica in decrescendo (which comes back to each of my trips), or a feeling of having sniffed a steel rail, tons of weirds stuff like that.

3 (300ug) Not very mental, big sexual urges with visions of black and white stripes, weird shemale voice, with a "brass" aura, explained to me to be my sexual energy.  A little later, I found myself shaking again and still to the fullest, it was as if they had a supernova and that I was a small comet far away and on the periphery but still struck down, subjugated, to the power of the  mess.  It wasn't a negative or positive energy, it was very neutral but incredibly powerful and letting go of that force gave me relief.

Have you managed to have a meaningful experience with this substance?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

All the time where miracles start to happen even, looks like god is giving you party experiences because you're not ready for the real deal.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

All the time where miracles start to happen even, looks like god is giving you party experiences because you're not ready for the real deal.

Interesting, I actually "passed out" on the way up after dosing 450ug one day, and even during my trips I always feel like someone tried to rip something out of me, but it failed and I had to wait for it to heal.
As if you tried to pull out a piece of wood stuck in your leg but you had to give up because of pain or something, and wait for it to heal again.
I do not know if it's clear.

You're tapping into Infinite Imagination. 

Keep at 150ug and stay on that, don't go above just yet.  

Then contemplate Infinite Imagination.

It feels like you are pushing for a insane trip.

All you need is simple, yet very serious contemplation of what's happening around you without passing out. So, stick at lower doses until you start to get more profound insights. Then ramp up your contemplation efforts with higher doses. 

Edited by Pudgey

2 hours ago, Pudgey said:

You're tapping into Infinite Imagination. 

Keep at 150ug and stay on that, don't go above just yet.  

Then contemplate Infinite Imagination.

It feels like you are pushing for a. insane trip.

All you need is simple, yet very serious contemplation of what's happening around you without passing out. So, stick at lower doses until you start to get more profound insights. Then ramp up your contemplation efforts with higher doses. 

no point, and that's not gonna happen. It's up to god and his intention to get what he deserves/desires.

Before my first ever psychedelic, i had huge interest in religion/psychology , did many researches on my own in psychology, then came into spirituality had some awakenings on my own without psychedelics. Reached all my lifes goals, read like 60 spiritual books regarding spirituality/consciousness then i did my first psychedelic. So what you're saying is not gonna do anything. Everything is up to god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

23 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Have you managed to have a meaningful experience with this substance?

Hell yes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

no point, and that's not gonna happen. It's up to god and his intention to get what he deserves/desires.

Before my first ever psychedelic, i had huge interest in religion/psychology , did many researches on my own in psychology, then came into spirituality had some awakenings on my own without psychedelics. Reached all my lifes goals, read like 60 spiritual books regarding spirituality/consciousness then i did my first psychedelic. So what you're saying is not gonna do anything. Everything is up to god.

I had absolutely the inverse experience. I was partying and pissing my life away because of depression and after many LSD trips, I had a really spiritual one. My spiritual work started from there. The best 250ug of my life. And one of the worst ones at the same time.

Edited by Israfil

@Schizophonia You need to be more humble.

It can send u in hellish realms u cant even imagine. It can also show u god and traumatize u hard. Be careful, with ur doses.

I had some profound awakenings over the years and im still scared of higher doses.

For me it s the most powerful stuff out there.

@Jowblob What are you even talking about? Did you read anything I've written? 

The point of the massage is for him to be very conscious and not pass himself out by taking his doses very carefully, but to also give him direction to what to potentially expect from his current first experience on 150ug. Telling him he's not ready for the real deal is bullshit and arrogant. Deep God realizations can happen at much smaller doses than what most people expect. You don't need insane trips to realize yourself as God, but a deconstruction of the human-mind and human-perspective.  It can happen at small phases and gradually build up to a big, wide picture. 

Also, all of your spiritual books are meaningless to me and doesn't make sense why you would reply with such thing. Mentioning your life goals is also meaningless to me. What you are replying with is completely nonsense in context and means nothing and is unhelpful. 

6 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Jowblob What are you even talking about? Did you read anything I've written? 

The point of the massage is for him to be very conscious and not pass himself out by taking his doses very carefully, but to also give him direction to what to potentially expect from his current first experience on 150ug. Telling him he's not ready for the real deal is bullshit and arrogant. Deep God realizations can happen at much smaller doses than what most people expect. You don't need insane trips to realize yourself as God, but a deconstruction of the human-mind and human-perspective.  It can happen at small phases and gradually build up to a big, wide picture. 

Also, all of your spiritual books are meaningless to me and doesn't make sense why you would reply with such thing. Mentioning your life goals is also meaningless to me. What you are replying with is completely nonsense in context and means nothing and is unhelpful. 

You're not awake yet, everything is up to god. And if those were his first experiences, says enough to me. The arrogance is you trying to outdo god

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

LSD is very philosophical for me

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Enlightement @Thought Art

Weird. For me it has always been pure chaos/nihilism.
Not mean, but meaningless.

Even 4 HO MET which was supposed to be a nice enough tryptamine was actually more serious/deep to me.

On 22/03/2023 at 4:53 AM, Jowblob said:

You're not awake yet, everything is up to god. And if those were his first experiences, says enough to me. The arrogance is you trying to outdo god

I don't have that with other tryptamines.
Maybe too much sensitivity to the dopaminergic agonism of LSD and that skews the trip.
I dunno. :S

Edited by Schizophonia

LSD was able to shine a light on some aspects of this experience that DMT, Salvia or shrooms never even approached. 

However, this was LSD + high concentrate THC near the peak.

Going to hell and back is a wonderfully enlightening experience. What I thought I knew fell apart and had become absolutely meaningless. The reality of my nature only heightened my focus on the beauty and importance of living the life I’m living, not the one in books, videos and other minds.

Really showed what is personally important and worth my limited time as this unique and amazing avatar.

Fear and trembling was experienced. Powerful tool if you want something/someone to really listen. Just be ok with the not feeling ok part.

Thanks for the tough lesson, Leo. Worth it.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

On 3/21/2023 at 11:53 AM, nutlow said:

@Schizophonia You need to be more humble.

It can send u in hellish realms u cant even imagine. It can also show u god and traumatize u hard. Be careful, with ur doses.

I had some profound awakenings over the years and im still scared of higher doses.

For me it s the most powerful stuff out there.

“Can’t even imagine” 

Thats the best way to describe how it hit me. I was so confident and grounded going in…

Then my world turned upside down and I had no idea what I was experiencing was possible. That right there shook me to my core. There was no room for grounded thinking and I could not seem to reach the training and experience I had that I’ve used countless times to find balance on a trip. It was gone and I was thrashed.

I was a know it all that was humbled by the weight of reality, the unknown and the cyclone of my mind. 

I woke up. Dead. But not dead. Pure life. That conversation with God… Ugh. (You know what I mean? Or… What that means?)

Funny how I find it all very magical and beautiful now, too. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

If your trips are meaningless, microdose your way to meaningful being first.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

On 4/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, SourceCodo said:

“Can’t even imagine” 

Thats the best way to describe how it hit me. I was so confident and grounded going in…

Then my world turned upside down and I had no idea what I was experiencing was possible. That right there shook me to my core. There was no room for grounded thinking and I could not seem to reach the training and experience I had that I’ve used countless times to find balance on a trip. It was gone and I was thrashed.

I was a know it all that was humbled by the weight of reality, the unknown and the cyclone of my mind. 

I woke up. Dead. But not dead. Pure life. That conversation with God… Ugh. (You know what I mean? Or… What that means?)

Funny how I find it all very magical and beautiful now, too. 

LSD kicks my ass and buries my face in the concrete 100% of the time.

Hence it's my favorite drug :]

Leo was right - love is the answer.

LSD were some of my most meaningful and beautiful experiences. I came to a point where I had integrated all I needed from LSD so it no longer provided me anything new or that I don't already embody. Same with mdma, ketamin and others, they all stopped working and would actually hinder my natural state by either feeling lethargy or nervous system overdrive.

Natural substances seem to continue to evolve and grow with my conscious experiencing and less is becoming more.

As above so below, as within so without.

I had no self awakening, god awakening, understanding and experiencing almost 90% of what Leo/ alan watts an others teachers teach on only 150ug of Lsd

You just need more theory and contemplate more

5 hours ago, Alex_R said:

You just need more theory and contemplate more

You need your theories seriously challenged. 

Adding more theory from a state of ignorance can be a major setback in the long-term. 

It is what it is is it not?