Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aurum

What is Consciousness? - Bashar

7 posts in this topic

Excellent interconnected, sprawling talk by a channeled entity named Bashar.

Topics include everything from the nature of consciousness and advanced alien technology to life purpose and shifting beliefs:

@aurum Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Watching the video a question occurred to me: why God/Consciousness "decided" to experience itself through the mechanism Bashar illustrates at the beginning of the video? Why not another mechanism? Could God have chosen another mechanism for knowing itself?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

3 hours ago, Superfluo said:

Could God have chosen another mechanism for knowing itself?

No. The only thing God chooses is Truth/Love. The rest is a necessary consequence of that one ultimate choice.

Everything has to be as it is to maximize Love. God is nothing other than a Love-maximizing Intelligence. There is only one way to maximize Love. This is it.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. The only thing God chooses is Truth/Love. The rest is a necessary consequence of that one ultimate choice.

Everything has to be as it is to maximize Love. God is nothing other than a Love-maximizing Intelligence. There is only one way to maximize Love. This is it.

I was gonna ask why is there only one way for God to do anything, but it's pointless. I hope one day I can truly understand this.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

why is there only one way for God to do anything

Because INFINITY is ONE.

God is ONE by virtue of co-opting EVERYTHING, until nothing remains. No remainders.

Edited by Leo Gura