Staples

How I 'read' Leo's entire book list in a day

33 posts in this topic

summaries are for first graders ... need to question the AI deeply about the content and bring some intelligence to the table

19 hours ago, Fadl said:

Chat gpt is the peak of the capitalistic/materialistic way of thinking ... it will never give you answers beyond these paradigms. 

so doesn't a car. yet it's still very useful ?

Hey GPT, fuck my wife.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

hey gtp, cook an omelette  for me

It’s actually able to come up with recipes for you based on the picture of you fridge.

Still not an omelette on a plate, but that’s a great start.

53 minutes ago, Snader said:

It’s actually able to come up with recipes for you based on the picture of you fridge.

hmm you know the problem is not only that people dunno what to cook, but that they just won't cook

someone who does not prepare 90% of her meals themself are only waiting to get fucked (healthwise, financially, spirituality...). From the ones preparing their meals still 90% do everything wrong: too much fried, too low quality ingredients, too much of the same, too many meal, too much sugar/alcohol/salt.. I mean only if you wanna live a good n healthy life to at least age 75 with excellent chances to reach age 100 and above^^

Anyone who can cook, that is anyone who is interested in eating to live, can do this task of looking what you can do with your groceries and left overs better than any AI. I'm sure it will be a hit for normies, but they stop cooking quickly.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hey GPT, fuck my wife.

This is what true revolution looks like. All benefits!

:D 

Edited by UnbornTao

27 minutes ago, Snader said:

@supremeyingyang Sure. Just pointing out a cool feature.

It is cool indeed! :)

22 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

This is what true revolution looks like. All benefits!

Amen!

Make the Forum Great Again (With ChatGPT)

9 hours ago, Snader said:

that's cool.

This is effective if you're trying to write an exam without reading the book, but I don't see how this will help you if you actually want to absorb the content.

Ask it to summarize a book you've read and know really well and you'll see how much it's leaving out. 

Try this prompt, I just created it and I think it would work better if you're looking for a summary:

"Please act as an expert literary synthesizer and analyze the following list of books: [book_list]. Create a comprehensive and well-structured master-text that covers and thoroughly explains the main concepts and most important aspects of each book, ensuring a deep understanding of the ideas presented. Keep the focus on clarity, relevance, and usefulness, and consider any contextual nuances or intricacies in each book's subject matter. Provide a detailed overview that highlights the most valuable and informative elements, allowing for a comprehensive grasp of the concepts. Additionally, compare and contrast the themes, styles, and perspectives of the authors, offering insights into the connections and distinctions between their works, and discuss any possible implications or applications of the ideas presented in the broader context of literature, society, and culture."