Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunnyCyn

Human or PreHuman Species

6 posts in this topic

Looking to investigate timeline of human species first enlightenment by post thread or Leo vid. Was is us? Neanderthals? Other? Are other animal species awake? Were we more awake once before (or more than once).  

Maybe Spiral Dynamics there was a bit more consciousness that red, blue, orange, yellow, Since they are closer to nature? Thanks for joining in and sharing.

Thanks for pushing evolution up to next levels! It's happening! :) 

maybe animals like whales or birds are totally awake, how do we know?

about what you say about the spiral dynamics, I think that nobody is as asleep as orange, orange has materialism as its religion, that is why it is the most unhappy of all

Psychedelics cause mystical events by shutting down various processes of the mind. In less evolved creatures, I would imagine they by default have less mental processes.

To the extent any apparent thing can just be whatever it is, without seeking, there is enlightenment.

Apparently.

On 3/22/2023 at 0:16 AM, Breakingthewall said:

nobody is as asleep as orange, orange has materialism as its religion, that is why it is the most unhappy of all

Agree from experience. Orange is an agonizing search for something unfillable. I recall the suffering I felt as I walked through my house one night (dead tired from working 24/7 for months on end under grueling unattainable corporate deadlines) and stillness and silence and my mind whispered "What now?"... I literally stopped in my tracks ... I repeated "' ... oh shit.. no really.. WHAT NOW??!!) What a crazy moment from that perspective!