illusory

Are women on dating apps broken? Or am I doing something wrong?

40 posts in this topic

A relationship that is based on you making a girl feel strong emotions is not going to last. It's a superficial relationship.

Essentially, it's like learning to press certain buttons in her brain which causes her brain to produce certain hormones and makes her a drug addict (her drug being you).

The moment you're tired of doing it she'll start looking for another drug dealer. And you'll get tired of it because it's unnatural.

It could be the case that women on dating apps are mostly the type looking for casual hook-ups rather than serious relationships.

Realistically, attractive women do not need to be on dating apps becasuse they get a lot of attention in normal life. So if she's on a dating app it might mean she has some personality quirks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Still gotta take out them on a date and do all the usual stuff, dating app is just an introducer, but you might be right about the quality of women on there.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It could be the case that women on dating apps are mostly the type looking for casual hook-ups rather than serious relationships.

Realistically, attractive women do not need to be on dating apps becasuse they get a lot of attention in normal life. So if she's on a dating app it might mean she has some personality quirks.

As I mentioned earlier, most of the girls I've come across on the dating app say they're looking for a serious relationship, and they aren't interested in casual hookups. I agree with what you said in your dating video, some women claim they won't have sex but end up doing it anyway during the date, although from my experience that is a personality trait.

Out of everyone I've talked to, there was only one girl who was upfront about not looking for anything serious and was interested in a casual hookup. I have to admit that her honesty really turned me on, and I respected her the most for being straightforward. It allowed me to have a good time without getting emotionally hurt, and when things eventually ended, there were no hard feelings between us. I think this is how these situations should be handled.

It seems like I have a recurring problem where I bring up my exes and past dates too often. Several girls have mentioned this to me in the past, and even my last girl told me after we broke up that she felt like she couldn't measure up to my past best girlfriend. I'm wondering if this habit of mine is repelling women away or does it actually make them jealous, what do you think? They have never explicitly said this a reason for ending things though.

Edited by illusory

Of course there are broken woman on dating apps. 

No different than in clubs, bookstores, dance classes, the street...

Your job as a man is to filter the good ones and get them on dates.

Then be high value enough (confidence, game, good at sex...) to 'convert' them into fuckbuddies/gf.

So, or you are not high value enough, or you don't know how to filter good girls from broken ones.

only broken women/men use these kind of apps .. they think sex will fix them somehow.. 

On 3/18/2023 at 8:47 PM, illusory said:

i feel like that girls don't actually stop dating others whilst dating me,

no they don't...

15 hours ago, illusory said:

You have to understand that its extremely hard to keep a girl consistently swept off her feet for weeks or months hoping she will be ready to be your girlfriend when she is getting 50 messages a day on dating apps, with some of those guys being really handsome and/or wealthy too.

Don’t you think most girls would still choose to entertain these guys, (like just for fun / to meet new people) even if she was moderately happy with her current guy? I mean why the hell not right? Guys would do it too.

yes

8 hours ago, illusory said:

most of the girls I've come across on the dating app say they're looking for a serious relationship

Don't believe anything they say at face value, look at how they behave with you. Remember that online dating or any sort of thing with a "profile" is a place where people use marketing for themselves and contort the truth/lie about their intentions, consciously or unconsciously.

Brutal, straight forward, perfect honesty pretty much doesn't exist, because 99% of people are lying (to some degree) and pure honestly is scary to -people and burns right through their bullshit. It's like sunlight to a vampire.

All relationships, marriages, dating, hook-ups, intimate encounters are a dance of misdirection's, manipulations, white lies, untruth, and mystery to get the other person interested. You do this back and forth dance until a foundation of truth is established and you can lift the act bit by bit.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Generally the only reason you find attractive women on dating apps is because they're exceptionally picky, or because they want the ego boost. Maybe also if they're shy.

As a guy, you are rarely ever getting a good deal on a dating app. I know it sounds very cold and mechanical, but it's kind of true. There are up to 10 men for every women depending on your country so it's going to be hard for you to get exposure even if you look good and have cool pics.

Your best outcome from OLD is going to be a cute and shy woman if you're into that because any attractive and healthy women who's sociable doesn't stand to gain much from a dating app.

On 19/03/2023 at 2:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

stimulating her emotionally. Women are driven entirely by emotions in this domain. So if she's leaving you, that only means one thing: she didn't feel strong enough emotions towards you.

How can you do that? Aside from good in bed and making jokes/playful any other way? 

Does being ambitious and passionate about life count as emotional stimulation? Does being able to talk about different topics and interesting to talk to count? Does being confident in yourself count? Does positive vibe count? 

Edited by Karmadhi

You don't need to keep a girl consistently swept off her feet to get her to be your exclusive girlfriend. You can even be abusive to girls and most of them will still stick around for a long time. When a girl is seriously attracted to you she will put up with a lot of shit before she leaves.

For me, keeping a girl around and loyal to me is effortless. I don't "work" at it. It just happens. The biggest thing I have to do is to make sure I'm too not brutually honest or critical of her, because girls cannot take it and take everything personally.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to keep a girl consistently swept off her feet to get her to be your exclusive girlfriend. You can even be abusive to girls and most of them will still stick around for a long time. When a girl is seriously attracted to you she will put up with a lot of shit before she leaves.

For me, keeping a girl around and loyal to me is effortless. I don't "work" at it. It just happens. The biggest thing I have to do is to make sure I'm too brutually honest or critical of her, because girls cannot take it and take everything personally.

you missed one word i believe

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For me, keeping a girl around and loyal to me is effortless. I don't "work" at it. It just happens. The biggest thing I have to do is to make sure I'm too brutually honest or critical of her, because girls cannot take it and take everything personally.

31 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you missed one word i believe

Yeah can you clarify that Leo hahaha, now you got me thinking I lost out on all these girls because I wasn't brutally honest and critical of them, I'll show them next time!!

Edited by illusory

On 3/19/2023 at 3:44 PM, Hardkill said:

About half of the girls I slept with from dating apps/online dating either had a boyfriend or were dating a number of guys including me.

*guessing* Stop using tinder, i use high consciousness apps only and never had a problem, all my relationships lasted years. If your on tinder you'll get a tinder girl. Tinder girls are higher on the ONS spectrum disorder. Avoid.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 3/20/2023 at 8:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

The biggest thing I have to do is to make sure I'm too not brutally honest or critical of her, because girls cannot take it and take everything personally.

Yes and why i find it hard to believe that you never had a relationship go bad because of this. If I where to guess (this includes my own experiences) some of your relationships where slowly chipped away and eventually ended because of this problem. ? Just Guessing. ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

i use high consciousness apps only

What's a high consciousness app?

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

What's a high consciousness app?

Apps where the marketing and attracted audience is higher on the values spectrum. 

So OkCupid and Bumble are going to be higher tier list then Tinder. The audience for tinder is hook up culture where people don't read profiles they just swipe based on looks. 

On any app, always filter matches based on religions preferences, only date does that say "spiritual". You can even go on facebook dating app and use this trick, it greatly reduces the noise. 

Edited by integral

Not saying I hit the nail on the head -

But I def do know a part of finding good girls is a numbers game. There's a lot of good girls out there and also some abusive people like you mentioned. Finding your type takes time 

One suggestion is to find your non-negotiables and what you want from a girl. Your type should also be - 

girls that are into you and sure about you, who feel a good chemistry/connection with, integrous and empathetic etc. That would rule out a lot of the girls you're talking to 

And also there's what leo mentioned about raising your value 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Women on dating apps are not that great.  

My recommendation is to do enough psychedelics and spiritual practice to open your Ajna (3rd eye) Chakra so that you have access to your clairvoyant and psychic abilities.  Then present yourself in as many situations as possible with attractive women with an open navel and heart chakra.  Have strong and pure intentions to attract a partner.  

Go for the taller ones, relative to your height.  Like similar height females.  You need good genes so your baby is a successful person.   

Trust me, this is underrated 10 out of 10 advice.  No expert will give you this sort of incredible advice.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@illusory It's very simple, if you had a high-level job, none of those girls would have left you. if you were a famous youtuber with millions of followers, they would have crawled in front of you, calling you oh my love, do you need me to shine your shoes? but if you're a normal guy with a shitty job... life is hard