Something Funny

A Bit Jealous Of Girls

150 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But they get paid disproportionally for their work, and they get many opportunities a guy would never get.

Men have the option to work as drug dealers and pimps and get disproportionate amounts of money either if they don't care about integrity. Or what about things like earning money by stock investing (male dominated field) or working in highly paying tech jobs where most of the workers in the industry are men, or other high paying male dominated fields with 'brotherhood' mentality that aren't very women friendly and are hard environments for women to survive. In general, men have more opened doors, opportunities in life and higher chances to earn a lot of money from doing what they really love, as long as they are willing to work for it.

In general, most women aren't successful instagram influencers or anything like Kim Kardashian, they work hard in regular jobs and get paid less than men, work on their small business, study, work in the household and raise children. 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

4 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

You are starting to remind me a bit of the cat-girl (dont remember her username) with whom we have had a really extensive conversation about the male-female dynamic in this forum, in the past.

And, the same underline problem here is that you are not a guy. So it can be pretty much impossible for you to truly understand what it takes.

''Just socialize and you dont even need much game, an organic attraction will eventually arise''

Sounds good in theory but in practice, this wastes an enormous amount of time + you don't really grow as an attractive, charming, strong, grounded man, which is the whole goal of learning healthy pickup and healthy self-improvement, and behold, we are in a self-improvement forum.

It requires balls, strong core confidence, and groundedness to go up to a random girl in the streets and express your raw attraction towards her with your eye contact and smile, immediately make it man-to-woman, and flirt on the spot, then lead the conversation into a beautiful intimate connection emotionally and physically. This is the ultimate reward of this work, when done properly. Not, wasting a ton of time socially monkey-dancing around, that may or may not lead anywhere.

Obviously, I am not demonizing socializing itself here. Gotta learn to socialize with people in general and have fun too. But the bigger question here is does it lead anywhere? Does it lead to intimate connections reliably? Or are you just wasting ton of your time? Does it lead to much growth as a strong, grounded, attractive man who can lead?

Hence, the intentional practice of game can't be underplayed.

I’m sure that game is helpful.

But the real issue that keeps men lonely isn’t lack of game… or some nonsense that Karmadhi was saying about needing to be in the top 10% of men to get a girlfriend.

The real problem is a lack of social outlets… which then behooves men to learn game and do cold approach in lieu of a healthy social life.

That’s why I recommended creating a social circle. You can just be an average (or even below average) guy and not learn much game and still get a girlfriend if you have a social circle.

I know this because my high school and college social circle consisted of a lot of nerdy guys and girls. And none of them were unable to find partners despite the fact that many of them lacked in social graces and/or looks.

And the connection is honestly just better and more organic with social circles.

If we were living in a time where society wasn’t so atomized and online, the men who are on here that are complaining about not being able to get girlfriends would have already had some luck.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

And the majority of women are sacrificing their integrity and still only making pennies through only fans. it's quite the male fallacy that it's that fucking easy to print money for a hot chick on only fans.

though with a decent amount strategy, placing yourself around the right people, it would not be significantly difficult either. 

it's a pretty misogynistic view in general though and undermines the female perspective, whilst simultaneously positions men into the victim of the two sexes. very masculine guys, lol.

The majority of women are not on Onlyfans.

Most women are not sex workers and wouldn’t be okay with being sex workers.

But I don’t view it as a lack of integrity. Sex work if fine for those who choose it because they enjoy it.

I just hope that no one gets into it out of financial desperation.

But I’m sure it’s correct also that women have to probably do a lot of marketing to get significant money from Onlyfans.

The competition would be quite stiff, I’d imagine.

And it’s honestly silly the idea that attractive women don’t have to work or develop character. They’re living life just like everyone else.

And hot women are only hot for like 5 or 10 years of their lives. You can’t rely on something that fades so easily.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, universe said:

@Emerald Of course you gotta do something in return. Its not about standing there and getting a car by looking good.

You'd have to build a connection with someone.

You don't have to approach men on the street but you gotta be as you say positioned. I don't know exactly how but I think it comes quite natural to most humans in general. Going out to events/partys, being on instagram, being on tinder.

Therein lies the cost.

If you’re someone who wants to get free stuff from men, then you have to be willing to position yourself that way.

You’ll have to be the hot chick that hangs around rich men who see you as an accessory to their success.

And positioning yourself that way sounds like a shallow God awful experience.

Emotionalmastery.org

55 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

In general, most women aren't successful instagram influencers or anything like Kim Kardashian, they work hard in regular jobs and get paid less than men, work on their small business, study, work in the household and raise children. 

I think they’re only counting the hottest women as women here.

So, when they say “women”, they’re only talking about a fraction of a percentage of women.

They don’t really see regular women as women.

And they take a cartoon caricature of how the top 1% of hot women live their lives, and they envy that.

And they claim things like,  “women just float through life” or “women live life on easy mode”… which isn’t true.

And they have no empathy or understanding for what it’s like to be a woman.

And women will pick up on this through tells in their speech and gestures about their notions about women.

And then they’ll wonder why they struggle with finding a girlfriend.

Emotionalmastery.org

36 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And it’s honestly silly the idea that attractive women don’t have to work or develop character. They’re living life just like everyone else.

I agree with a lot of what you’ve said except this. Attractive women absolutely have the option to live life without developing any character or personality. Even moderately good looking girls can do it. There are no shortage of love-starved desperate horny men with cash to spare. It’s obviously not likely to be a healthy dynamic but it is an option to survive with minimal work.

Good looking born moderately to very rich guys can pretty much do the same in terms of coasting through life.

And really, who can blame either of them?

Both can choose to work, and develop character and live a fulfilling life, and plenty of both groups do, but they don’t really have to if they don’t want and that fact would change someone’s approach to life a lot.

I’d wager that the thought of “well if I don’t succeed in life with what I want to do I can always set up shop in someone else’s” has occurred as a thought in every attractive women. It’s pure human survival nature. You got given a gift by nature and your brain is hardwired to leverage that. Just knowing that option is available to you would make you behave very differently even if you didn’t follow through with it.

It’s very similar to guys born with a trust fund or wealthy parents. Yea they go to uni, study, and get jobs but in the back of their mind they always know if push comes to shove they’re going to be fine.

Edited by something_else

On 18/03/2023 at 1:14 PM, Something Funny said:

I wish I didn't have to push myself, get out of my comfort zone, work super hard on my confidence, social skills, becoming a millionaire (exaggerating here for a dramatic effect), etc., just to feel like I finally deserve some love and attention.

And what you REALLY mean is ;

I wish I didn't stop avoiding doing all this and running away from my greatness, because the avoidance leaves me in a perpetual uncomfortable state of anxiety, self hatred and dissatisfaction. 

And because embracing the path would ironically feel less heavy and painful than not doing the work.

I feel extremely anxious if I'm not either : A - working hard (Business job hobbies) or B - Socializing/dating/practicing PUA 

If i'm not doing A or B and I'm just "durping" around it feels very very painful and heavy, it is fucking torture. I did it this evening and I am not satisfied, I am going to have to study and work & sleep a little later because if I don't I won't sleep anyway because not doing work poisons the body & mind with fear, worry and self doubt, that is unquestionable. Where as DOING THE WORK = FREEDOM, If you keep going long enough, you have to have enough persistence to wait it out long enough such that the work can become enjoyable, because pua starts off also akward and painful, and I am still in this phase after doing it for months/years on and off, but had I ploughed through it like a soldier, and literally done it every day for the past 3 - 6 months I'm sure I'd be out of that nasty stage already, the harder you work the faster you'll reach that road to freedom, so get ahead in the race before it's too late. 

Edited by Optimized Life

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The majority of women are not on Onlyfans.

worded that part poorly. I just meant the majority of girls doing only fans dont make a lot.

Saw a few girls reported they are in the top 3% on OF and only make $3.5-4k / month (4k month is decent in America but certainly not for being top 3% in a business). 

It's just such a silly thing for men to focus on. And is not even remotely close to reality when men complain about this. Particularly when it's the top 1% bringing in significant income from this, while 90% of girls can merely use it for additional income.

Edited by PenguinPablo

26 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

worded that part poorly. I just meant the majority of girls doing only fans dont make a lot.

Saw a few girls reported they are in the top 3% on OF and only make $3.5-4k / month (4k month is decent in America but certainly not for being top 3% in a business). 

It's just such a silly thing for men to focus on. And is not even remotely close to reality when men complain about this. Particularly when it's the top 1% bringing in significant income from this, while 90% of girls can merely use it for additional income.

That makes sense that most women wouldn’t be making a lot on Onlyfans. Too much competition.

Emotionalmastery.org

59 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

That does sound like a shallow God awful experience. But can you also see how shallow you are portraying men to be? Like the only possible dynamic there is gold digger and sugar daddy. That's a pretty screwed up view of the world if you ask me.

By and large, men and women take care of eachother, and they each do it in their own way, that's all.

I’m not specifically saying it’s a gold digger and sugar daddy situation.

I mean that it sounds shallow and transactional… and generally un-gratifying.

It feels like two people mutually using each other to feel good about themselves as opposed to developing a warm organic relationship between two ordinary people.

It’s seems too achievement oriented and meritocratic to feel substantial.

Emotionalmastery.org

42 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

It's just such a silly thing for men to focus on.

I think the guys that are angry about it are mad about the fact they have to trade time/labor/skill for their money, while sex work (OnlyFans/Online) for women is basically free money by virtue of being born pretty. The investment of make-up/effort to get dressed and take a few pictures/videos is probably less than a 20th of the effort of grinding minimum wage at McDonalds or wherever.

It's a low consciousness judgement of other low consciousness people, because you swap men for that position and 90% of them will do the same thing.

Most people wouldn't hesitate to take the path of least resistance and free resources. Hell, even hard working developed people are aiming for that. The entire economy and idea of "investing" and owning property to rent out to people is a pyramid scheme hoping that you can one day sit back and relax while your "money makes you money" lmao.

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sure those girls work pretty hard.

But they get paid disproportionally for their work, and they get many opportunities a guy would never get.

Many people work hard and don't get far.

Yeah, it's really a travesty of justice.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

I’m sure that game is helpful.

But the real issue that keeps men lonely isn’t lack of game… or some nonsense that Karmadhi was saying about needing to be in the top 10% of men to get a girlfriend.

The real problem is a lack of social outlets… which then behooves men to learn game and do cold approach in lieu of a healthy social life.

That’s why I recommended creating a social circle. You can just be an average (or even below average) guy and not learn much game and still get a girlfriend if you have a social circle.

I know this because my high school and college social circle consisted of a lot of nerdy guys and girls. And none of them were unable to find partners despite the fact that many of them lacked in social graces and/or looks.

And the connection is honestly just better and more organic with social circles.

If we were living in a time where society wasn’t so atomized and online, the men who are on here that are complaining about not being able to get girlfriends would have already had some luck.

Okay let's say I would be open to trying this "just socialize" appoach. But here are questions and concerns that I have about it:

Lets say my hobby is climbing. If I oush myself out of my comfort zone I could probably find myself a group of friends, like 10 people, at my climbing gym and hang out with them.

1. Am I supposed to have a social circle of a hundred + people and spend half of my waking time on it? The social circle of 10 friends would have 2-3 girls in it let's say. This just seems like not enough volume. What if none of them are attracted to me or I am not attracted to them?

2. If I can't find a partner within my social circle am I supposed to ditch it and set up a new one? For example in this case, am I supposed to find a new hobby for myself, lol? I don't like that idea.

3. Let's say that I am lucky and I find a gf from my social circle. What happens if we break up? Hanging out together in that social circle would get super awkward for us. Once again, am I supposed to ditch it now? Or am I supposed to get a new gf from the same social circle, considering how we would all know wach other?

4. Am I supposed to now view every girl within my social circle as a dating opportunity? I don't like it becuase it kills the idea that man and woman can be just good friends and not have any hidden intentions behind their biceness/ friendliness and not play dating games with each other.

Seems like a really weird situation full of gossiping,  games, and manipulation. Comparee to that pickup seems like a much more authentic and honest option.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

My dad met both my mom and my stepmom by cold approaching them basically. And in both cases was able to create a fine and healthy family out of it. So I don't know why girls are shitting on cold approach so much.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Many people work hard and don't get far.

For example - me. TA-DAA! :D

10 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

simultaneously positions men into the victim of the two sexes

Hey js men and women have their unique privileges .It's not a one or another thing

Not related to the topic tho js 

Though related to this topic, I do wonder what the most conscious and accurate opinions are here ? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Onlyfans did a brilliant marketing campaign. They bought houses for some girls and asked them to post it on social media as if they were earnings from their OF content. Now desperate single moms will strip on camera thinking they will afford a house one day.

The bottom line is this: there are definite perks to being a hot girl, but there are downsides too, and overall they balance out so you shouldn't feel too envious.

It's like playing an RPG character. Every skill point comes with trade-offs. The sexy elf is not better than the ugly orc if the game is well-designed. That's what makes replaying the game so fun.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Emerald said:

Leo was just talking about the perks of simply existing in the world and having big boobs… not about joining onlyfans or doing some other form of sex work.

The majority of women wouldn’t be okay with doing sex work.

Here are Leo's words that I am using in this context:

''A pair of tits is not worth billions of dollars. But it is worth tens to hundreds of thousands. Maybe even millions if you play it right.''

Obviously, you are not making 100s of thousands and millions if all you are doing is just sitting at home with your ass, or just standing pretty in the streets.

But if you play it right (read: smart & hard), you can make millions with your boobs.

I could imagine that there are cases where a really good-looking girl can make millions by just being smart and cunning, and not necessarily even having to work that hard at all. But these cases are probably so rare, that we don't need to really talk about them here.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

Go deeper. How do you build a social circle? By cold approaching people. And cold approaching is game itself already.

Also, running a social circle itself is also game, if done correctly. If all you are doing is just being passively in the social circle without any intentions, any leadership, any proactiveness, and without any game, then you are mostly just wasting your time, both in terms of getting intimacy and in terms of growth.

Learning game is crucial for men's development. Healthy game.

I say this from 10 years of experience in practicing inner and outer game, indirectly and directly (being in relationships & being single in the field).

I have studied a ton of guys who practices game and who doesn't. If they don't practice game and they are not a natural, then there is a huge difference (charisma, attractiveness, results etc.) compared to the ones who do practice game.

There is a reason Leo has spent 5-10 years practicing this, even though he could have been spending that time doing much more meaningful stuff.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran