Something Funny

A Bit Jealous Of Girls

150 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Would like this and something with subconscious mind training if possible. Of course, I am pursuing other sources too. Not sure if you are still planning a course with any of that or not. 

Do 10s exist that have a beautiful mind? That are not married already? There is the average mans ten then the rich mans ten. Money makes you constantly seek higher results wastes time ghosting people. Having abs makes women treat you better and worship you even if you eat ramen every week with eggs. I lived it. 

Edited by Armand
Added more

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Yeah, okay, I agree. Being loved for who you are is rare independent of your gender.

Given that most men in the world have misogynist and sexist views on women, even the high quality one have some subtle misogyny and sexism rooted in them, in my opinion it's eaiser for men to find a loyal, loving and supportive partner than for women.

There is a research about men who are 6 times than women more likely to leave their spouse once she gets life-threatening illness.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/men-more-likely-leave-spouse-who-has-cancer-flna1c9450218

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/mar/30/the-men-who-give-up-on-their-spouses-when-they-have-cancer

Unconditional love surely doesn't exist in romantic relationships, but generally speaking, men love women more conditionally and once a woman stop being young, pretty and productive she is more likely to be left alone. 

Let Love In

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Unconditional love surely doesn't exist in romantic relationships,

I would like to belive that it does...

I like that song. 

20 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I would like to belive that it does...

I like that song. 

Me too, but unconditional love in a finite world requires people to be highly awaken and as you yourself said in your previous posts, most people are low in their level of consciousness and I'd say, most people are so unconscious to even love themselves something close to unconditionally. 

BTW, good song, thank you for sharing.

This verse describes the healthiest mindset to approach love and relationships in my opinion:

Любовь живет три года‏ ‏Сказал когда-то Бегбедер‏

‏Любви нужна свобода‏

‏Она не терпит полумер‏ ‏Когда оставят силы‏

‏Дарить души своей тепло‏ ‏Цени все то, что было‏ ‏Но не жалей, что все прошло‏

‏Ведь, может быть, с годами‏

‏Ты вновь полюбишь и тогда‏ ‏Из искры вспыхнет пламя‏

‏Что не погаснет никогда‏

Let Love In

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

most people are low in their level of consciousness and I'd say, most people are so unconscious to even love themselves something close to unconditionally

You need just one person though.

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

BTW, good song, thank you for sharing.

Thanks, I love this band :)

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This verse describes the healthiest mindset to approach love and relationships in my opinion

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I should make one.

Yes, yes you should!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Something Funny

This video can help directing yourself into another POV about hot girls:

Edited by CARDOZZO

If you could imagine an inverted world where men were the ones being pursued by women, and women were always throwing themselves at men… and women were also stronger and more aggressive than men… then you’d get a more accurate sense of what it would be like to be a woman.

You’d walk down the street and be sexually harassed by hyper-strong women your grandmother’s age.

And starting at age 13, hyper-strong women of all ages and levels of attractiveness would just see you as a semi-sentient walking penis and conceptualize you as a pawn to meet their own sexual needs. And some of them would even be aggressive about it and grope you without permission. And because they’re much stronger than you, you can do little about it.

And if you tried to tell people about it, half of society would tell you that you were lying or asking for it.

And tons of women would get together and create philosophies about how men’s only value is their penis and their ability to be a sperm donor. Whole political systems would even be constructed around that idea.

And you’d be all through your life bombarded by the idea that your sexuality is your only value. And you’d internalize it to some degree because you’ve seen that message reflected on a daily basis since early childhood.

And then, since you’ve been brainwashed to see your value as your sexuality… as you aged and lost your physical attractiveness and stamina for sex, you’d be devalued by society. And you’d struggle to find an identity as you aged.

Honestly, I used to be so jealous of men in terms of dating and relationships. Just develop yourself and you’ll be golden.

However, many men don’t realize the advantages that they have because they only have a two dimensional idea of what the female experience is.

This is why many men are not actually capable of sufficiently appreciating a woman outside of the role she plays in relation to himself.

Men often imagine the experience of the most attractive woman they can think of and they imagine that she’s never been younger and will never be older.

And because men’s obstacle is developing attractiveness, they conceptualize that women are able to open doors for themselves with just a smile. But life is hard for everyone.

And they don’t understand how shitty the experience is of being bombarded by men who want to use you for their own selfish ends.

And yet, a sizable minority of men still end up worse off than women somehow, because they got wrapped up in victim’s mentality and didn’t understand the privilege of having control over their sexual desirability… and of being conceptualized of as a human being separate from their sexuality.

For women, our sexuality and our nature is constantly being weaponized against us to disempower us… sexually, socially, and politically.

If you were suddenly a woman, you’d be in for some very unpleasant surprises.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Great points, really appreciate it.

In the end, we are fighting with the weapons that we have.

Thank God for Spirituality & Metaphysics, because we can see our human games and Go Meta on them ❤️

On 3/18/2023 at 7:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

You don't appreciate that most women are NOT loved for who they are. Only the hottest girls. That leaves the other 90% unloved.

What you are saying is you wish you were a hot girl in the top 10%. Yeah, well, I wish I was born in the top 10% too.

These are silly things to wish for. The lives of most hot girls are actually miserable, because they are not forced to develop any character. It is foolish to wish for an easy life. Being loved for your beauty is not a good thing, it is actually a curse.

Unfortunately, hot girls aren’t even loved for being who they are.

They are admired for being hot by men who want to use them for their own selfish aims.

Hot women are ‘loved’ by men like a slave is ‘loved’ by their master.

And if she makes the mistake of accepting one of those opportunistic guys as a partner, she will be left in 10 years for a younger model.

Hot women (if they’re not super discerning with the men they keep company with) get the least amount of unconditional love of all women.

And hot women have difficult lives too. They work and go through things like everyone else.

And to say that they don’t need to develop character is just false. If a woman is under that impression, she will pay dearly for that mistake.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Emerald Great points, really appreciate it.

In the end, we are fighting with the weapons that we have.

Thank God for Spirituality & Metaphysics, because we can see our human games and Go Meta on them ❤️

Thank you ?

Emotionalmastery.org

20 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Idk, Leo. I don't care that much about getting laid and I feel like it's easy for a girl to find a long term relationship as well. 

Like all the girls at work, even those who are not conventionally attractive, and would be labelled a 3 or 4 on this forum have boyfriends. And it's not just about their looks. Like I said they have many qualaities that would make you totally undatable as a guy.

For example I have this one girl at work who plays video games, is fat, and even smells bad to a point where it's actually kind of a pain to sit next to her sometimes.  And yet... She has a boyfriend. And I am pretty sure she didn't have to do 10000 cold approaches to get him ¬¬

But in general I agree with you Leo and everyone here. This is a stupid thread and I might as well wish I was a Batman.

That’s because people naturally pair up when they’re around one another. And things like looks and status and all that other stuff fall to the background when you develop a connection with another person like that.

Women are often more social. And in social circles, you will find someone who is mutually attracted to you.

It’s honestly not that difficult to get a partner. Just be social in a circle of people that you interact with frequently and something will eventually spark up.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Something Funny I believe it is fundamentally a need to be enjoyed as a person that is amiss here. Parents usually fulfill this need for their children when they play with them, talk with them leisurely or simply spend quality time with them. The experience of joy derived from your mere existance. It is hard to get that as adult the same way unfortunately. It is something you gotta learn to cultivate yourself somehow.

I can relate to the pain of feeling like nobody enjoys you for who you are and that you have that you have to grind just to get what you want, however. It is not helpful thought to whish you had it easier. Girls might have it easier one way but they also fundamentally have different needs and insecurities which don't apply to you the same way (and which you probably don't want).

Just keep it rolling. Do things you find meaningful and makes you happier as a person. Just keep in mind that your brain still growing. Trust me, as you inch closer to 25, you will suddenly feel a lot more level headed.

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

they conceptualize that women are able to open doors for themselves with just a smile. But life is hard for everyone.

Everything you said is on point, but I must say that a nice pair of tits have opened many doors. There is scientific research on this. Waitresses with bigger tits earn way more tips. And that's just the tip of iceberg.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Something Funny Yo don't hide it, this thread's a great learning experience for everyone

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus