LSD-Rumi

Life comes in a package

4 posts in this topic

This insight is essential for understanding evil. God cannot create life with no evil because it cannot create good only without evil. It is like asking an italian chef to make a pizze without a tomato sauce. Good comes with evil, beauty comes with ugliness. This is the best design, God cannot do better than this.

But why is this the case? Because this is how God can only exist. You see, God is made of infinite love. The only way this infinite love can be is when it gives rise to everything. God cannot be without evil, period.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

where the sauce is hypothetically optional, it's like the front and back of the pizza

I don't know what kind of pizza you were eating, but I have never seen a pizaa with no tomato sauce ?

Darkness and Evil are not merely things coming from humans, but it’s a real creation, with it’s own intelligence and power.

It watches us. And when it can, it attacks.

Dark and Evil Supernatural entities exists. They have attacked mankind since the beginning of time. About 50 or more attacks have been on me alone.

But I have defeated one of the mightiest supernatural demon in existence, in what was one of mankind’s most spectacular and extraordinary experience experienced…

They can try me as much they want.

I will not lose to evil.

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

You create evil by creating good. They're not God's imagination, they're human imagination.

Whenever you project good onto anything, you're automatically implying evil, and v.v. It's not like pizza with tomato sauce, where the sauce is hypothetically optional, it's like the front and back of the pizza. Flip sides of the same imaginary coin. To imagine one necessarily means to imagine both.

You create evil by creating good. Not God, you.

Smart , well said. that's how it is