Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

Alien Mothership In Solar System??

4 posts in this topic

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/pentagon-officials-claim-alien-mothership-could-send-ships-to-earth-in-draft-research-paper/article_d1b180d9-61d7-5100-a020-96385f437253.html

Is this fake news? I’m honestly surprised this hasn’t already been posted and addressed here if it isn’t fake.

Edit: I know that the Alien Mothership is imaginary, but I am wondering whether it is something we will imagine being as real as our physical bodies some day?

There is a difference between something being imaginary that doesn’t actually exist vs something that does. This present moment is imaginary. So I’m wondering if the Alien Mothership news is as real as this moment or if it is fake news like Santa Clause?

Edit Edit: Those who say there is no difference between real news vs. fake news are fools. Conflating wisdom and foolishness together is Foolish with capital F.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

The title of the article is very clickbaity, but essentially it is mentioning one relatively high ranking person and one scientist , who both believe, that there were two artificially created objects that visited Earth or were very near Earth in the past. One thing is clear( to my knowledge) that those two objects were indeed close to Earth, but it is not clear if they were artificially created or not.

No evidence is mentioned in the article that would prove the main point, (that those two objects or even one of the objects were artificially created by aliens).

Edited by zurew

They should outlaw clickbait as false advertising! Thank you!

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

They should outlaw clickbait as false advertising! Thank you!

Yes, they should. Click baiting is gross.