Loveeee

Should psychic abilities be kept a secret ?

55 posts in this topic

There was a dark mantra what I chanted. Dark mantras are usually more powerful, forceful but riskier. I combined with a visualization, because it is belong to the mantra. After some minutes of intensly doing this, I felt the cold, painful, destructive emergy going back and forth, that wasn't intense. But then it was growing and some kind of intense explosion happened in my head, which I heard like something cracked and I felt intense pain in my head for some second. Then my senses jumped.

I was with a dark-magick practitioner and reiki practitioner once.

We proved telepathy to be real. And other stuff.

Psychic powers are real.

Lol

20 minutes ago, Holykael said:

What movie is the image from?

Bruce Almighty 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Let's say Ramana Maharshi always meditated that "I'm not the body". The belief itself that he isn't the body gave him supernatural abilities, or that the mind always want to identify the I with the body, so the movement in identification caused unblock the consciousness, so that he can change the identification?

1 hour ago, Boost said:

There are spiritual abilities when we can see the progress continuously from starting the practice? 

What people call astral projection

You can actually enter God-mode that way (but most won't, just like with psychedelics) 

The technique : fall asleep consciously 

Simple, not easy, but you can practice and you will progress 

@Loveeee 
When she was put on trial, the question was whether her visions came from god or from the devil. They couldn't find anything to suggest it was from the devil so they burned her at the stake on charges of wearing men's clothing. 

A perfect illustration of the mystical yet highly dogmatic worldview of medieval Europe.

14 minutes ago, Boost said:

Let's say Ramana Maharshi always meditated that "I'm not the body". The belief itself that he isn't the body gave him supernatural abilities, or that the mind always want to identify the I with the body, so the movement in identification caused unblock the consciousness, so that he can change the identification?

I am not the body, I am God

You're God, the more you know it the more you are it. Self-actualization, that's one way to achieve paranormal feats

But it's all about depth, how deep you know

kaman-matrix.gif

Psychic abilities don't have to be extravagant. Sometimes it is very subtle. Normal brothers won't even recognize it.

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Rahra said:

Psychic powers are real.

Lol

@Rahra take me there id love to see my self too lol

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, if you're asking that question then you probably don't have them.

Psychically gifted people naturally see visions, hear voices, see the future, feel people's energy, have spontaneous mystical experiences, etc.

holy fuck am scared now

i found teal story quite amazing how she was in her childhood she mentioned it in the beginning of this interview, if anyone is interested

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, if you're asking that question then you probably don't have them.

Psychicly gifted people naturally see visions, hear voices, see the future, feel people's energy, have spontaneous mystical experiences, etc.

Teal Swan is a great example of such a person. She was born with mystical perception. You can read her backstory to get a sense of what that feels like. Her story is a very classic one for such people. I don't have such a story at all.

That makes it a lot more clear for me.

I wonder if there's somewhere you can learn more about training the skill of being a medium because I would pass that off to my sister as she has started receiving messages from the dead. Probably. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

There’s levels to psychic abilities. A lot of abilities deemed psychic are not really extrasensory, but rather the result of heightened awareness or feel. For instance, feeling whether someone is telling the truth or not, or feeling the vibe a person gives off is not psychic, yet they are perceptions most can build up if they want. Compare this with actual clairvoyance or clairaudience, where you are receiving sensory inputs that are not produced by the physical senses but rather their subtle counterparts. This is rare. Although the latter category seems more desirable, the former requires building awareness, which is way more valuable. This is why spiritual masters gloss over these topics. They don’t want you to go after the gimmicks and miss out on lucidity. 

I think treat it like sports people are naturally talented and lean towards certain areas. But a fat person can definitely run a 5 min mile given enough practice and training. But shhh don't tell anyone ;). These are given to you to use for your benefit not to show off. Wanting to show off is egoic and its secretly satan trying to suppress you. Do you go to the gym and get ripped so you can sit outside mcdonald and make fun of fat people and show them your muscles? No we do it to protect ourselves and to get pussy.

Edited by Hojo

On 3/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, Rahra said:

Psychic powers are real.

Lol

what’s so dark about it? lmao

On 17. 3. 2023 at 11:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

Well, I would say you were a diamond in the rough and then you polished yourself up.

It being received by God for free is understanding how it works.

The magician himself doesn't actually decide which spell works. But he can get 1:1 with the thing that actually does the magick.

Just deepened this insight.

Edited by Michal__