Loveeee

Should psychic abilities be kept a secret ?

55 posts in this topic

Thank you for the insight!

But also there can be a twist in the story if our story is reincarnation. But these are just details, maybe not important for this discussion.

Two days ago there was a post in this forum about Sai Baba materialize something. We can take him as an example that it is known that the older one of Sai Baba and the younger one Sai Baba is the same person reincarnated. An experienced soul can handle better a brain.

Edited by Boost

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not going to have psychic abilities without the proper rare genetics.

Trust me on this one. I've done a lot of spiritual practice and development. It hasn't given me psychic abilities. Almost all psychics are born with the ability. A normie is not just going to develop psychic abilities with some meditation or the like. This is why gurus with psychic or mystical powers have traditionally been worshiped as gods. They are genetic freaks with super-human capacities which normies will never have.

Sober yeah but, God willing, I could turn the world upside down with psychedelics

The thing is I wouldn't want to, I guess 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

24 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Sober yeah but, God willing, I could turn the world upside down with psychedelics

The thing is I wouldn't want to, I guess

I've done A LOT of psychedelics. If they were gonna give me psychic powers, I should have gotten them by now.

I mean... I get something like psychic powers when I'm on psychedelics, but I cannot carry them over into normal life.

It would be interesting to know if anyone developed psychic powers purely from psychedelics. That would be a good research project. My guess is that it would be very rare if it happened.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had some very abnormal psychic feelings/ energy spontaneously a few years ago sometimes. I got the same thing on a recent light-mid 5meo trip. Maybe I can unlock something there. Sadly I am just too mentally unstable to do psychedelics at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not going to have psychic abilities without the proper rare genetics.

Trust me on this one. I've done a lot of spiritual practice and development. It hasn't given me psychic abilities. Almost all psychics are born with the ability. A normie is not just going to develop psychic abilities with some meditation or the like. This is why gurus with psychic or mystical powers have traditionally been worshiped as gods. They are genetic freaks with super-human capacities which normies will never have.

How do you know you have any abilities worth training up?

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

4 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

How do you know you have any abilities worth training up?

Well, if you're asking that question then you probably don't have them.

Psychicly gifted people naturally see visions, hear voices, see the future, feel people's energy, have spontaneous mystical experiences, etc.

Teal Swan is a great example of such a person. She was born with mystical perception. You can read her backstory to get a sense of what that feels like. Her story is a very classic one for such people. I don't have such a story at all.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean... I get something like psychic powers when I'm on psychedelics, but I cannot carry them over into normal life.

That's my point, demonstrating power during the trip

Telekinesis seems a lot to ask but ESP is definitely coming, for example the case of Nicolas Fraisse in France, a recent scientific research basically proving remote viewing 

Edited by Loveeee

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychicly gifted people naturally see visions, hear voices, see the future, feel people's energy, have spontaneous mystical experiences, etc.

Jeanne d'Arc!

Jeanne_darc_benouville_musee_de_rouen-e1526855669405.jpeg

Edited by Vrubel

29 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Jeanne d'Arc!

Right. Basically any serious mystic, saint, or yogi.

I recommend you guys go visit a few local psychics from Yelp, and ask them questions. Just to see how they operate. It's a lot better than guesswork. I've been to somewhere between 6-10 psychics/healers, just to test them out from an epistemology POV. You should note, some of them are much better than others. So seeing 1 is not enough. There is a lot of variety and degrees of quality to such people. Similar to good and bad doctors.

Edited by Leo Gura

There are spiritual abilities when we can see the progress continuously from starting the practice? For example if somebody try to feel an object or a person then he feel something from start, but with time and practice he can feel more the how light or dark his energy is. 

17 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Jeanne d'Arc!

Jeanne_darc_benouville_musee_de_rouen-e1526855669405.jpeg

@Loveeee

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I guess it depends on the ability and mastery 

Weak ESP is becoming mainstream 

Strong telekinesis would get me captured and/or killed 

Screenshot_20230317-092141_Firefox.jpg

If you do have reasonable level of mastery over your psychic abilities, why not try going into Yelp.com and make money from your gifts?

It'll depends on stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality type and traits, states of being and consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in various areas of life, along with ideologies indoctrinated into you from upbringing and society about psychics in general. Yeah, you're going to have to expect that majority won't believe you, some may. That's the current Era we live in, maybe centuries later psychics won't be as demonized in the mainstream? Not just psychics but mediums and other supernatural and paranormally gifted people.

@Loveeee  Whatever you do, don't be as dogmatic and close minded as Destiny nor the other 'psychic' streamer here:

Probably on Destiny's side this is a common attitude towards psychics, which is why sometimes they don't feel comfortable providing their services to some people in need for their psychic talents, which is a shame.

Yes, it's better to keep it secret and share it only with people who are open to spirituality.

@Raphael

2 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Yes, it's better to keep it secret and share it only with people who are open to spirituality.

True to some degree, but more importantly it's better to watch your own value system, cognitive biases and moralizations, how your personality interprets this. Don't be like Destiny and morally judge over psychics with a generalizing statement condemning their god given gifts, and maybe don't be like Antphrodite and be involved in the Twitch community as it's toxic for the most part, better off being in Yelp.com if you have psychic or medium abilities. Assuming Antphrodite is a scammer, then in this context then it justifies Destiny's attacks, but if he's a real psychic then he's wasting his time streaming and fighting with dogmatic and close minded people who stubbornly think they're in the right all the fucking time:

But lot of spiritual abilities cannot be service, like telekinesis or moving energies in my own body, feeling energies. For example a white magi said that my energy is very dark. But he didn't know that doesn't mean that my actions are self service. It just mean I observe the same happenings, actions more darker that others.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Loveeee

If you do have reasonable level of mastery over your psychic abilities, why not try going into Yelp.com and make money from your gifts?

I don't yet but will definitely consider it haha 

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Loveeee

That's the current Era we live in, maybe centuries later psychics won't be as demonized in the mainstream? Not just psychics but mediums and other supernatural and paranormally gifted people.

What a coincidence to be born just before global awakening 

4 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

I just think that despite how flawed modern science is, if these abilities really existed in the way some people think they do, then something conclusive would be able to be demonstrated about it

In a way that's yet another contribution to the illusion of material reality 

13 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

What a coincidence to be born just before global awakening

You should be glad we are not burning you at the stake :P

5 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I guess it depends on the ability and mastery 

Weak ESP is becoming mainstream 

Strong telekinesis would get me captured and/or killed 

Screenshot_20230317-092141_Firefox.jpg

What movie is the image from?