MisterNobody

Solipsism Solved (once and for all) lol

32 posts in this topic

I understand that there is no other, there is only ONE. But I am wondering if that ONE is also present in other avatars or only inside my avatar. So I came up with two possibilities: 

1. I am the only one having a human experience (feeling, seeing, hearing). Others are simply empty vessels, I (as consciousness) am not inside of them, never have been, never will be. I will never have a human experience from their point of view. I will never live life from their perspective. They are pre-programmed to behave the way I decided when I was designing this whole game called life. They are designed to behave like consciousnesses. I designed it to the smallest detail, it's all predetermined. When I die, the whole universe with all the people in it also die. Nobody is going to be able to see my dead body. Then I can create a completely different universe (with different physics rules, dimensions, etc), like radically different, and then proceed to have only one avatar experience there as well, then destroy it.

2. I (consciousness) also inhabit other people. Others are alive. There's life inside of them. They are feeling, seeing, hearing, and I will have that experience (from their point of view) eventually. Or I already had that in the past (notion of time is tricky here). Or simultaneously but I am only aware of my avatar's conscious experience. So when my current avatar dies, I will be able to see the dead body from other avatar's perspectives (me being the consciousness that inhabits them). Life goes on, the universe doesn't die with me. I will experience every single lifetime of every single being in this universe. It really doesn't matter if it happens simultaneously or one after another. 

Which one do "you" think is true?

Solved once and for all isn't the same as speculation 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Neither, what i have seen during my ego death that it works like this.

God 1 mind---> splits itself for infinity into different dream , in this dream you're the only god or conscious being. This means that all the reality within your own dream is entirely your own projection. The so called others don't have their own soul, they're just part of you. In the non dual state it's clearly visible that you're just talking with yourself , the others take on the consciousness on behalf of higher god or your own state and it's like god is talking to you.

The reason for the split, is because god enjoys life with others and tries to create heaven for itself

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@MisterNobody please dont do that. Other threads also want to be read. 

Imagine everyone behaves like you. Then you will always get click bait titles in this forum

@MisterNobody You can change the title if you wanted. Instead of false advertising.

◭"89"

@MisterNobody

There is just reality as it appears. Not even solipsism exactly. Just pure consciousness un restrained. But, it's dreaming it's human. The infinite dreamer. There is no external reality at all. 

It's more like, everyone including you is happening in consciousness. It's all the dream. Everyone is just you. All duality and difference is imaginary.

It's 100%, as if there was others. It makes no difference. It's fun to contemplate and play with. Thats part of the dream. But, in the end it's useless to think about. Reality as a human is a dream, in which others are real. 

But, if you fully awaken to realize you created the entire fucking dream, you realize you are alone.

But, as a human others might as well be real from your perspective.

If it makes you depressed, you don't get it.

YOU are a distinction in consciousness. OTHER is a distinction in consciousness. It's all good. 

Smoke soom nnDMT and maybe you will see what I mean when a door opens up literally from the field of perception into an impossible dimension or the walls melt and a face talks to you. When you reveal to yourself you are the infinite Now. All is here, NOW.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

It's the 1st option. Living the life of everyone throughout history would be hell. 

Or it's the 3rd option - eternal recurrence. You'll live your current life on repeat an infinite number of times over. This is my preferred solipsistic outcome.

The most interesting topic, because the others are the biggest tie to the apparently.

My answer to the question: neither of the two. there are no people having a pov. is always yours. it is always now. you cannot grasp it with the mind because the mind is subject/object. you are not having an experience, it is illusory. It is an infinite well and inside it there is movement. this is that move. you are the well and the movement. you can only see it, not understand it by logic, it's not linear. All this conversation is the same infinity in movement. Always me, never other. I'm absolute. All us are one, in a literal sense. See this is the challenge 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall your belief that you cannot grasp it is a limiting belief. Get rid of it. I'm not saying "I" am the only one who has this human experience, I'm saying Experience is, "here" and only here. So you agree with the 1. option. There is not point of view, there is only the view, but only THIS view that "I" am having

18 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall your belief that you cannot grasp it is a limiting belief. Get rid of it. I'm not saying "I" am the only one who has this human experience, I'm saying Experience is, "here" and only here. So you agree with the 1. option. There is not point of view, there is only the view, but only THIS view that "I" am having

You can understand it at a deep level but as soon as you want to translate it into the logical mind, you lose it, since it works by establishing distinctions, subject/object relationships.

13 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall there is no subject/object here. It's only your obsession and limiting beliefs

It's what I said. Man, it's exhausting to have a conversation with you, it's obvious that you only goal is to appear as superior and smart, that reveals you as the opposite. Good luck and bye

8 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

ONE is also present in other avatars or only inside my avatar

See? It isn't that hard guys.

It's all just Light waves. Light is Consciousness.

There's nothing that would limit the internal processes; It's Infinite Information! You don't have to limit it to just the local information!!

Infinite Intelligence is in Everything and Everyone!

Your perception of "Infinite Aloneness" is the only thing that could make it true because You Are God! And yet You don't have to be alone! You Are God! You could easily imagine Everyone around You is as Infinitely Intelligent as You Are... so why don't You??

Edited by tuku747

@Breakingthewall I can translate it into the logical mind without problem dude. I understand the truth on all levels with no issues. You are limiting yourself. You have to recognize what exactly inside of you doesnt allow you to fully accept the truth since you say you always lose it. like wtf. Your mind doesnt want to accept this, as a self defense mechanism. Try some more drugs, it seems like  you clearly need them in order to be honest and open minded enough to accept the truth. 

3 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Infinite Intelligence is in Everything and Everyone!

@tuku747 what? what Everyone?????

24 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

Your mind doesnt want to accept this, as a self defense mechanism.

3 hours ago, tuku747 said:

agree, but If you are so clear that only your experience exists, when you tell me that I must accept things to wake up, what do you mean? who are you talking to?