Jowblob

I can do mahasamadhi, consciously kill myself

10 posts in this topic

During my recent ego death i was looking at my heart beating, consciousness was showing me that i have to stop/pierce my heart in order to go further. It was a very scary and intense moment, first time i got scared and didn't do it. But then after 1-2minutes i realized i cannot die, and even if i die so be it... So again i closed my eyes and consciousness showed me again my heart beating inside my body and i pierced through it with my consciousness. After that i experienced ego death and reality was deconstructed and i was a form of god that was within me, i was vibration itself vibrating in the void.

I gained many insights specially on

Death/suicide

Who are others/souls

What happends after deaths

How god dreams up realities

Why we are here

But the most important insight, is that you if you really truely want to leave this dream you can do it consciously or unconsciously. After gaining all the insights and returning to my physical visual pov, my hands and my whole body was vibrating in pureness and for some reason at that moment i grabbed my phone and there was a clip playing of yoganandas mahasamadhi , at that moment i couldnt control my body or hands it's like god wanted me to see this video. While watching this video below , thought got sent to me and god said to me: You just killed yourself right when this part of the clip was playing 6:36 to 6:47 which was a miracle by itself. When i pierced my heart i was also shown that the reality i was in and died got shoved away and i was still here, because i chose to be here. Because after being that vibration/god in the void i realized that this is heaven and i didn't want to be alone as god because there was no fun. When you die or kill yourself, it doesn't actually happen... Because you're god nothing can kill you, if you shoot yourself the gun didnt actually go off but in another reality it actually die but you will never experience that. On a higher consciousness field that we can't see, it's all god around you. Can you imagine consciousness killing consciousness on a higher level? It doesn't happen, god is so infinitelly intelligent that there are safety mechanism for everything and you're being taken care of at all times and the balance of stability/life/the other is being kept to almost a perfection always. Also i got an insight about the video below from god, my life is pre recorded like a movie just like in this video.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Ok, now you know from personal experience that you can be injured and that your body ages and decays. Project the cumulative effect of this forwards.

Year 1. A few injuries, a few minor illnesses, no death

Year 30. A few serious injuries, a couple of nasty illnesses, no death

Year 70. Many serious Injuries, ongoing constant moderate pain, many severe illnesses, no death

Year 1000. Countless serious injuries, many broken bones, a couple of lost limbs, body riddled with painful disease that makes existence constant agony, everyone you have ever loved or had the slightest meaningful connection with is dead. Making further connections is impossible as you have locked-in syndrome… still no death.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

One disappears here, one reappears there, same eternal one continues...

As above so below, as within so without.

9 hours ago, axiom said:

Ok, now you know from personal experience that you can be injured and that your body ages and decays. Project the cumulative effect of this forwards.

Year 1. A few injuries, a few minor illnesses, no death

Year 30. A few serious injuries, a couple of nasty illnesses, no death

Year 70. Many serious Injuries, ongoing constant moderate pain, many severe illnesses, no death

Year 1000. Countless serious injuries, many broken bones, a couple of lost limbs, body riddled with painful disease that makes existence constant agony, everyone you have ever loved or had the slightest meaningful connection with is dead. Making further connections is impossible as you have locked-in syndrome… still no death.

Death is not just something that happens at the end of ones' life; We Die in Each and Every Moment, coming to realize that each moment we are Reborn. As one ascends, one also heals. The soul leaves the body when it chooses to. The soul is Infinitely Intelligent and has access to the Infinite Timelines in the multiverse that it can phase into at any time. The Gravity From the Future You is what guides all the movements of The Soul. As soon as the gravity pulling You to a higher timeline is stronger than the current timeline, you ascend. This happens everytime you raise your consciousness in meditation.

Edited by tuku747

I have heart pain for 1 week + now , after this experience. Is it because i died piercing my heart with my consciousness or is it just because i pierced it. Says a lot to me how real this experience was that the after effect is heart pain. I never have heart pains

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I have heart pain for 1 week + now , after this experience. Is it because i died piercing my heart with my consciousness or is it just because i pierced it. Says a lot to me how real this experience was that the after effect is heart pain. I never have heart pains

Yeah, Awakening on the heart level can bring some pain in the torso area but might be good to get a check up just to be safe.

What’s more impressive is if you can Bhaktisamadhi.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

21 hours ago, axiom said:

@Jowblob could be vaccine related?

No, i told you it started the next day

21 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yeah, Awakening on the heart level can bring some pain in the torso area but might be good to get a check up just to be safe.

It's not really panful and i don't really experience discomfort, it's like it's there for me to feel. I think the reason for this, is god or myself letting me know how real that experience was. 

19 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What’s more impressive is if you can Bhaktisamadhi.

true, but then you're literally walking god i think

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

13 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It's not really panful and i don't really experience discomfort, it's like it's there for me to feel. I think the reason for this, is god or myself letting me know how real that experience was. 

Gotcha. ? Then I think you should just feel it fully.