AndylizedAAY

My life is not worth living if I spend too much time on homework and bad predictions

45 posts in this topic

@supremeyingyang I thought that I needed to win my Mom's approval right? What am I supposed to win my Dad's approval for? I thought that I already won it. Can you please remind me of what you were talking about? 

Also, notifications for posts has been turned on but it may or may not work on my device. I just didn't need it because of how busy I was. 

3 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang I thought that I needed to win my Mom's approval right? What am I supposed to win my Dad's approval for?

Martial Art class. Convince whoever tha you wanna try it.

@supremeyingyang Sorry, I haven't read your response in a while because of the play (How to Survive Being In a Shakespeare Play). How do i convince myself to let go of traumatic failures in general and specifically for martial arts? This is probably because of my autism, but I get discouraged of trying to do martial arts if I see everyone else succeeding at it except for me. How do I stop comparing myself to others even if other people's performances get presented to me? Did you say that I should do it on the weekends? It would feel like a distraction from my homework even though I could theoretically limit my time for martial arts. Btw, what do you think about this post? 

Edited by AndylizedAAY

48 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang Sorry, I haven't read your response in a while because of the play (How to Survive Being In a Shakespear Play). How do i convince myself to let go of traumatic failures in general and specifically for martial arts? This is probably because of my autism, but I get discouraged of trying to do martial arts if I see everyone else succeeding at it except for me. How do I stop comparing myself to others even if other people's performances get presented to me?

Once your heart is awakened to change it's only a matter of time. Just find three schools and make a test training. Join the one with the most friendly attitude. Comparing will lose it's pain once you are good in something and grow as a human.

52 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Btw, what do you think about this post? 

Stay away from that women? lol