AndylizedAAY

My life is not worth living if I spend too much time on homework and bad predictions

45 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

It also does not seem practical like signing up for something myself when there is school or reading a book that I don't have the proper card in Russia to pay for.

Why is that? Are you a refugee? Gimme some background Info

50 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Why is that? Are you a refugee? Gimme some background Info

@supremeyingyang I'm basically a senior who is illegal to get a job earlier and my card only works to pay for things in Russia. I keep finding American prices for paying valuable things online.

6 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang I'm basically a senior who is illegal to get a job earlier and my card only works to pay for things in Russia. I keep finding American prices for paying valuable things online.

I need more, I don't understand why you went to russia to get a job earlier in the first place. Problems at home? Do you have a degree from your school or did you drop out? Are you above 18? What is you plan? Undeclared work?

@supremeyingyang I just moved to Russia with my parents, not because of a job, but probably because of the school there. My plan is not undeclared work but a foreigner can only work in Russia after graduation. My Dad's plan with me going to Winsconsin for  a job to have my brother's help would be better than my Mom going with me because of my autism which would be embarrassing during my college life. My Mom thinks that Winsconsin is a poor place and my brother only says is great because of his girlfriend. Google would say that Winsconsin is a poor place but my Dad doesn't care about what it says. I've ran out of ideas with proving independance to my Mom. How do I know what I should do?Also, like I said earlier, material science for engineering purposes is something that I cannot know that I am passionate of unless I know what it is like. Material science doesn't exist with college online. I'm currently 18 years old.

Also, I took your suggestion about going to bed earlier but it took forever to go to sleep. I also have a masterbation problem in which I imagine someone pretty even though I don't remember seeing her in real life. I don't think that I want a girlfriend because I'm not interested in having a family but subconsciously I probably do want a girlfriend based on what happens every morning. These 2 problems make your suggestion useless unless they get fixed somehow.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

@supremeyingyang Btw, for some reason, I only get notifications on the forum through private messaging which is why I didn't respond immediately yesterday. There's just so much that is worth discussing on the forum.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang I just moved to Russia with my parents, not because of a job, but probably because of the school there. My plan is not undeclared work but a foreigner can only work in Russia after graduation. My Dad's plan with me going to Winsconsin for  a job to have my brother's help would be better than my Mom going with me because of my autism which would be embarrassing during my college life. My Mom thinks that Winsconsin is a poor place and my brother only says is great because of his girlfriend. Google would say that Winsconsin is a poor place but my Dad doesn't care about what it says. I've ran out of ideas with proving independance to my Mom. How do I know what I should do?Also, like I said earlier, material science for engineering purposes is something that I cannot know that I am passionate of unless I know what it is like. Material science doesn't exist with college online. I'm currently 18 years old.

How many years of school are left?

Can you ask you father that you want to sign up for martial arts? Two evenings a week is enough, it won't interfere with school.

Wisconsin, I was never in the US, maybe somebody else can say something about Wisconsin, but it comes down to what you want. It's obviously not NYC, CHI or Cali, but I would estimate you pay less tax and living is much cheaper. If you get a job it it could be great to 'get on your feet', especially with your brother already being there. After 5 Years or so you can go whereever with money in the pocket and still being very young.

But.. what is your brother doing for living?

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Also, I took your suggestion about going to bed earlier but it took forever to go to sleep. I also have a masterbation problem in which I imagine someone pretty even though I don't remember seeing her in real life. I don't think that I want a girlfriend because I'm not interested in having a family but subconsciously I probably do want a girlfriend based on what happens every morning. These 2 problems make your suggestion useless unless they get fixed somehow.

Good!! Keep going.

It's common that it is a rough ride to get to sleep earlier. Takes a few days to 2 weeks. You'll be distracted from friends or parties, just come back to it. This is a long term goal, you have the time!

The masturbation problem is also common. This also will be indirectly solved by doing some martial art. Regarding you autism, you are very likely to be able to train your social skills. This is a long term goal, like 5-10 years. You surely think like wtf.. but it won't solve itself over night and once your good you are still in your 20s and can coast on that success:):)

58 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang Btw, for some reason, I only get notifications on the forum through private messaging which is why I didn't respond immediately yesterday. There's just so much that is worth discussing on the forum.

We can team up, if you take a year or so. I play with the idea to go to the US myself.

Wisconsin is much better living than NYC CHI LA MIA, in my opinion by far. No crime, good jobs, clean, nice people, cold as siberia in winter though.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Wisconsin is much better living than NYC CHI LA MIA, in my opinion by far. No crime, good jobs, clean, nice people, cold as siberia in winter though.

that Wisconsin is cold like Siberia changed everything, I gotta go watch 'That 70s Show' for prep

just kidding, but I think also that the best parts to move to are not the most obvious cities and states.. at least not necessarily

5 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

that Wisconsin is cold like Siberia changed everything, I gotta go watch 'That 70s Show' for prep

just kidding, but I think also that the best parts to move to are not the most obvious cities and states.. at least not necessarily

It might not be that cold but it's close. For dating the big cities are better, living, not so much in my opinion but some people like them.

rssWeather.com

https://www.rssweather.com › climate

Climate in Madison, Wisconsin

Average Temperatures for Madison ... Madison's coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 9.3°F.

-12.6C

That's average, it can get extremely cold like you can't be outside.

But that's nice so long as you have a cozy house, there's something about it, like forced isolation.

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

rssWeather.com

https://www.rssweather.com › climate

Climate in Madison, Wisconsin

Average Temperatures for Madison ... Madison's coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 9.3°F.

-12.6C

That's average, it can get extremely cold like you can't be outside.

bro, I know.

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

It might not be that cold but it's close. For dating the big cities are better, living, not so much in my opinion but some people like them.

IDK, but seems reasonable

Wisconsin and the area is beautiful as well if you like nature.

Thank you for all of your feedback. @supremeyingyang My brother is not doing so great to answer your question. He left college because of his girlfriend and isn't going back anytime soon. Winconsin is a very confusing place because of different information including the poverty rates. My Mom and Dad disagree and you guys and my research also disagree. I don't really know if I should go to Wisconsin or not. I forgot the college that my Dad suggested. I actually don't know what I'm doing. I'm taking what my Mom is suggesting by going to Liberty University in California since I know what it's like to live in California but honestly, I need to decide what the best course of action should be. Although I'm not specifically against Christians, Christianity is always there in my life and I'm not really sure if I want to continue that by going to a Christian University, I just don't know what I'm doing. 

Also, what should I tell my Dad if he asks me why I should sign up for a martial arts class? Why did you suggest it on the list? 

3 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Also, what should I tell my Dad if he asks me why I should sign up for a martial arts class? Why did you suggest it on the list? 

Because it might helps you with your autism. Being fit makes you overall more confident.

8 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

Because it might helps you with your autism. Being fit makes you overall more confident.

@supremeyingyang But you are giving me benefits only after knowing that I have autism. What about before I told you? Being more confident right? Don't I need more knowledge in this case or would that just make decisions more overwhelming?

Edited by AndylizedAAY

2 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@supremeyingyang But you are giving me benefits only after knowing that I have autism. What about before I told you? Being more confident right? Don't I need more knowledge in this case or would that just make decisions more overwhelming?

It does not matter, this is the argument to win your dads approval. I recommended martial arts to you, because I estimate that you are a gen alpha, meaning too much screen time, not enough socializing. Martial Arts makes you fitter and gives you better self esteem. It makes you more manly, which results in better options (fitness and good self esteem help too and training any martial give that to you as I said). It's one of the best sports young men can do, especially if mastered slowly on the side over one or two decades. Try it and see for yourself.

Edited by supremeyingyang
edit