itsadistraction

What is some music you like?

194 posts in this topic

I need help finding some music. Can you share some music that you like?  @Leo Gura the album "Pure energy of unconditional love" by Martin ball is amazing. 

Edited by itsadistraction

I've learned a great many lessons about consciousness from listening to musicians pour their heart out. There is an implicit lesson being told. Hold onto love. (; @itsadistraction

Edited by Wolfgang Winterkaise

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@itsadistraction

On 3/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, itsadistraction said:

I need help finding some music. Can you share some music that you like?  @Leo Gura the album "Pure energy of unconditional love" by Martin ball is amazing. 

These types of music:

But rap music is more impactful for me, the lyrics and bars and wordplay.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

But rap music is more impactful for me, the lyrics and bars and wordplay.

https://twitch.tv/insomniac_rap

I recommend his channel! He streams on Twitch every day and does freestyle rapping (even does puzzles like Sudoku while free styling)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

I've gotten obsessed by Meshuggah's album "Catch Thirty Three". It's such an original piece of music, so ambitious, so technically intricate, so tight, so well-produced, so-so heavy. It's arguably the heaviest album ever made.

If you just want to hear the climax, skip to 39:10 :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 3/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, acidgoofy said:

@Nilsi Dude King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard are playing some shows in Germany this summer just so you know I'll be there :D.

Sweet, which one are you going to?

I could probably catch the one in Cologne.

It's literally one day after my buddy's birthday, who lives in Cologne (so I'll be there anyways) - talk about perfect timing.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus