ValiantSalvatore

Casual Date & Getting Laid & Talking Points

45 posts in this topic

Build a home theater with a proyector, even cooler. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

45 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Build a home theater with a proyector, even cooler. 

These would be projects for when I am older, I still like the value of adventure more while building financial security and freedom. A home theater is more thing I'd like to have for kids... I am not big on movies, I like the construction of it and get very analytical this is something I get into later. 

I am not the biggest movie fan I'd rather go on a bike tour and meditate or smth... 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

If you bring a poodle to a date you are definitely getting laid.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

These would be projects for when I am older, I still like the value of adventure more while building financial security and freedom. A home theater is more thing I'd like to have for kids... I am not big on movies, I like the construction of it and get very analytical this is something I get into later. 

I am not the biggest movie fan I'd rather go on a bike tour and meditate or smth... 

Build a pillow castle in your living room and watch tik tok on your smartphone

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 19.3.2023 at 0:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you bring a poodle to a date you are definitely getting laid.

;)

I can see why now, also a lot of stuff Sundays is closed... I also wanted to write a big thank you for taking these posts serious, as well as @Emerald basically everything you two wrote was happening during the date. I am just still to unexperienced and notice some very old shadow because people over-sexualized me in school and hence I refrain from sexually escalating as they want this "big boss" mentality and I get a tremendous amount of guilt. I don't think they understand how compassion can work at a survival sense, as their lives have never been threatend as well as many never contemplated these depths.

I also feel I could have to much of a character as she told me she was looking for something serious and told me about her future, plans I made the mistake to explain the larger vision, as well as I simply did not do proper physical escalation. As we had just very good conversations and I made her laugh often and we had a lot of fun, the date lasted 6h in total and she thought me Surfskateboarding which I can apparently do now, even when injured. I asked her for movies, yet in a very timid and not dominante way, where I could convince her, as I did not have a lot of excitement, and she was looking for something serious and lives a jetsetter lifestyle mostly.

Anyway, the good thing is I talked to a guy who is into game, and he explained me that is fine and with my looks and character it should take me 100 approaches to get a lay. Which is not much and can be done in a week or two. I just never did it. He also told me psychologists did not work for him in regards to all of this.

We apparently are also on a friendship basis, as she is not as boring as most of the computer science guys and is open to just hanging-out which is good for social circle game and just having new friendships after I lost a bunch of them thanks to developmental work. It was very nice to see someone who has that level of non-judgement. As she had a pretty deep character, although some of it is obvious to me. Psychdelic trips and just life thought me tremendous highs and lows. 

If there is some interest and possible clarification, on how I can procede with further dates, especially when there are clear signals for example:

• She said "Omg I have never been to this place in excitement"
  • She said "Oh is this your leg when I took her out for eating (as she had training for 2h and I thought she is hungry) giggled really hard"
  • She again like last date showed me a personal video of her with her friends and her social life
  • She asked me about future plans and what I want currently in a relationship
  • We had physical contact the whole time while Skatesurfboarding, yet I did not really feel the romance and I often get into no b.s mode when doing sports and just execute like a robot, it was also very dark so it was not easy to read more subtle cues, and feeling wise there was no big chemistry just by character and personality, not on a love&lust feeling level.
  • I held her while she was skating down some ramps and she held me while I learned to skate the thing...

After the leg thingy post-restaurant eating, I asked her for movies and we went skatesurfboarding instead, as I asked her for her plans at night. Any thoughts did she just take me for boyfriend material? Our future plans are 100% different and I might have leaked to much. I listend to some deeper dating advice, and it was about revealing ones vision. She did not like America, so yeah, that kinda sucked. I do think on a moment to moment basis, yet at times I have to bounce through more venues, as well as just hit-harder in that sense...

What are good moves/questions to be a bit more playful? I will do some shadow work around this, as I was bullyed I realized after the date in high school, as many attractive girls just liked me and wanted some form of physical contact. While other boys were socially more dominant I was just more "sexually dominant" without really realizing it as I was just chill the whole time and also very energetic.

She also deleted the app, and we are still friends. I enjoy female friends a lot, although I learned some boundaries by experience. 

Feedback and or not, thank you two especially for the tips! I inserted to much doubt as an intetion and that makes for impure intentions! 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore