billiesimon

Contemplating around Actualized Quotes #030

51 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura what work will you feel called to do if you left actualized?

Well, I have a massive book to write, which will be my highest contribution to mankind in the area of philosophy.

But then I was thinking of something related to digital art and motion graphics.

It's not clear yet how far Actualized.org should go. I cannot predict anything at this point. I have to be open to wherever God directs me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, I have a massive book to write, which will be my highest contribution to mankind in the area of philosophy.

But then I was thinking of something related to digital art and motion graphics.

It's not clear yet how far Actualized.org should go. I cannot predict anything at this point. I have to be open to wherever God directs me.

@Leo Gura beautiful man, juicy one.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute Truth is a trap from which God itself cannot escape.

The ultimate chinese finger trap

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

His point is basically that exploring consciousness and waking up from it are two different things.

This is a very problematic frame. It's far too reductionistic. I would say that Jed hasn't even seen the deepest degrees of waking up because he hasn't sufficiently explored Consciousness. Exploring Consciousness is a crucial aspect of Awakening. Awakening cannot be reduced to a binary matter. You can lose your sense of self, but even that comes in degrees and it is not identical to Awakening. Just because you lost your sense of self does not say much about how conscious you are. A cat does not have much sense of ego, but it is nowhere near Awake.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute Truth is a trap from which God itself cannot escape.

I had an absurd realization on mushrooms where I was like, wow all my life wanting to attaing God-Realization and now I'm trapped in God. It's a very curios feeling to say the least, to be trapped in God, all is God, I'm trapped in God, I'm also God but that was more in the background, being trapped in the neverending self was the point of that realization. It wasn't a God-Realization it was more a recognition of all is God and I felt trapped in God existentially speaking. Well just wanted to share it:P

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

I had an absurd realization on mushrooms where I was like, wow all my life wanting to attaing God-Realization and now I'm trapped in God. It's a very curios feeling to say the least, to be trapped in God, all is God, I'm trapped in God, I'm also God but that was more in the background, being trapped in the neverending self was the point of that realization. It wasn't a God-Realization it was more a recognition of all is God and I felt trapped in God existentially speaking. Well just wanted to share it:P

Yeah, well, that's the case. Truth cannot be anything other than what it is. You cannot stop existing. You will always exist whether you want to or not.

But "trapped" is a bad frame. You are not trapped, you are Absolute Truth, forever. If this causes you some kind of negative feeling then you haven't fully gotten it. It's 100% positive.

Full Awakening is 100% positive. So use that as your measure of wokeness. If there's something you dislike about it then you haven't fully gotten it. No sadness, no wanting things to be different or better. It is not possible for anything to be better than Awakening. Awakening is Absolutely The Best.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Well, the final awakening is out of experience altogether. That can only be an all-or-nothing deal, and there's nowhere else to go after that.

I simply disagree with that whole paradigm. Consciousness is far more clever than that. You are not going to outsmart Consciousness in that way. Consciousness is way smarter than you.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Sure, I'm just saying how he defines truth and enlightenment. People will have to make up their own mind about it.

You characterize his position correctly.

Find out for yourselves who is right.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, that's the case. Truth cannot be anything other than what it is. You cannot stop existing. You will always exist whether you want to or not.

But "trapped" is a bad frame. You are not trapped, you are Absolute Truth, forever. If this causes you some kind of negative feeling then you haven't fully gotten it. It's 100% positive.

Full Awakening is 100% positive. So use that as your measure of wokeness. If there's something you dislike about it then you haven't fully gotten it. No sadness, no wanting things to be different or better. It is not possible for anything to be better than Awakening. Awakening is Absolutely The Best.

God, that inspires me to be courageous and explore more!

Edited by Vibes

21 minutes ago, Vibes said:

God, that inspires me to be courageous and explore more!

All of you should understand: True Awakening is absolutely the best thing that could ever possibly happen. It is joy beyond measure. You will be grinning from ear to ear.

However, if your mind is a stubborn mule -- which it is -- there will be a struggle to reach that ultimate point of Perfection. You have to overcome fear and various kinds of mental obstacles.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have even considered retiring soon. Because I will not keep making content just to make content. I will only make content until there's nothing else worthwhile left to say. Once I've said everything I want to say, I will move on to totally different work. So enjoy the ride while it lasts.

That's sensible and how it should be. I hope you will be able to finish your course on how to get the highest awakening before you die. I am interested in that. And it would be better if you make more videos related to politics such as "What is a good politician?", "Why would Jesus and Leo be bad politicians?", "What is the ultimate function of politics?", "Who is the greatest human?", "Why can't society recognize the greatest human?", etc. before you retire.  

And if you decide to permanently shut this forum, please announce it months in advance so I will have time to save my posts. 

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

NO Leo. Please don't retire just yet .you changed my life since discovering your content and this forum .and you still have a huge amount of wisdom to share .please don't quit just yet .

Sure, take breaks all you want and reduce the frequency of your publishing. But please don't retire ?. 

That love-hate relationship you have with Leo is stronger than ever.

And that neediness you displayed will not help you get girlfriends and sex. xD

Edited by jimwell
unfucked my grammar