mmKay

Your Personal Happiness Blueprint

1 post in this topic

Share your homework here after watching the new vid.

Include specific things that personally make you happy and specific things that personally make you miserable. 

A few from my side:

Having a sharp mind that allows me to think, contemplate and imagine clearly. I love waking up in the middle of the night in pure silence just to think. This is the core of my happiness. 

Having the freedom to learn through experimentation, trial and error, at my own pace, and allowing curiosity to lead me down any possible rabbithole or ramifications that happens to spark my interest in the momenent. 

Superb sense of humor. Absolutely nailing  a joke with wit, timing and delivery is magnificent. I don't mind the approval, but sharing a great belly laugh with people over a masterful joke is amazing. 

Possessing enough eloquence to accurately  transmit  wisdom calibrated to someone's current struggle, in a non-judgemental embracing style. 

Some things that make me miserable :

Family drama, being around closeminded/toxic/helpless people, legal problems, doing meaningless jobs just for the money, unexpected health problems with unknown causes , unnecessarily complicated and annoying laws , bureocracy and paperwork... 

Work in progress. 

What about you? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered