MisterNobody

Solipsism

120 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@spiritual memes God (you; consciousness) doesn't experience Hitler's perspective. It never has and it never will. Hitler is a figment of your own imagination. God imagined the story of Hitler, but never inhabited Hitler to have a human experience through his eyes. All people are empty vessels 

That contradicts what Leo said.

Also if what you are saying is true, then you're just an npc I'm imagining. Why should I listen to an empty vessel?

4 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

All people are empty vessels 

Have you ever been in love before? Have you seen directly how an "empty vessel" can fill up your vessel?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Solipsim is true

And people are not empty vessels. They are just as full as you!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't just focus on the highest state. Yes the highest state is all complete and so forth. But God is not just that highest state, it's also all of this stupid human life that is happening. So here you want to not dismiss the dream world.

What I'm telling you is that the dream work is not just some willy-nilly game. It has a very intelligent purpose behind it. God is trying to accomplish something.

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually questioning a lot of my spiritual experiences recenlty because I'm trying to apply Ralston's book about not knowing :ph34r:

I might be creating some duality between the earthly dimension and the highest states. But nonetheless, if there are high states and lower states both accessible, this might mean that God has always been omniscient and maybe it even "scripted" all its lives (as a creature). My sensation is that God programs its lives accurately because it wants to reawaken again into the highest state, the singularity, the godhead.

Maybe the answer lies in metaphysical love? I don't know right now. I notice in my own life that events seems to happen on purpose to make me face challenges and become more accepting and loving towards others, so it might just be this purpose. But I still have problems feeling the metaphysical love because of the deep fear I start to feel in my high states. I guess it's some kind of resistance.

The only facets of God I know very well are the Void, everything is Mind, and Solipsism (which is really scary, but it comes up every time).

For some reason I am easily aware of these, sometimes even in a sober state without much concentration, but I guess that the best answers lie in Love, but it's still a problem for me feeling it, even though I'm a very emotional and compassionate person.

The best example is when I use THC: I feel an insane amount of solipsism and all of reality being made of my Mind, floating in the Void. But there's always that deep emotion of fear and loss, like I'm drowning in the abyss. Generally after a while I backlash and start to practice human activities to avoid the anguish.

My guess is that God is always in the highest state, even when incarnated, and it is "guiding" experience in a certain direction to reawaken.

I have several evidences for that, since I receive a lot of guidance into awakening, especially in my sober state. But it might be a bias, who knows?

In my opinion GOD KNOWS it already -_-

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

2 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

@spiritual memes take into consideration that Leo could be wrong. Remember Leo is also an npc you're imagining 

Lol so are you. Why should I trust you when you don't even have an inner life or any experiences? Just 1 npc saying another npc is wrong. How do you know anything when you aren't even real? Its not like you're awake because npcs don't have an experience.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. Am I am sorry to those of you here who are serious and have to endure my back and forth with devils. It does test my patience. I have a limit on how much BS I can deal with.

all the idiots say the same shit ... 

@spiritual memes you still dont get it. why should you trust anyone then? remember you are supposed to enlighten yourself through other people (your own creations, empty vessels but PROGRAMMED by you - Pure Intelligence). We act like we have consciousness but it's actually you working through us, it's just that you are not inside of us feeling, seeing and hearing. There's no life in us. we're just robots programmed by Consciousness

1 hour ago, MisterNobody said:

@spiritual memes you still dont get it. why should you trust anyone then? remember you are supposed to enlighten yourself through other people (your own creations, empty vessels but PROGRAMMED by you - Pure Intelligence). We act like we have consciousness but it's actually you working through us, it's just that you are not inside of us feeling, seeing and hearing. There's no life in us. we're just robots programmed by Consciousness

1 hour ago, MisterNobody said:

Yes, I'm a robot in your conciousness and you are a robot in my conciousness, because you and me are just me, there is not you (it's referring to all you. Each one of you can say, only me exist) only one, me. All the others are an illusion, they collapse in me. How? because the first and most important thing is that the one who is an illusion is me. my experience is just as illusory as the others. the others appear the moment you think of them. and if you think: then, the others, in turn, think of others...everything unfolds and you go crazy! Close your eyes, empty your mind, dissolve the illusion. Look inside yourself. You will find yourself, the only who is, alone. 

@Breakingthewall you are not a robot in my consciousness because my consciousness doesnt exist. Only I am a robot in your consciousness. I am not thinking, I am not typing this. This is simply words on a screen you see and associate with there being an avatar (human) that you as consciousness also inhabit. You are not through me, typing, NO. I am simply a picture and words on a screen. You programmed your life such that this message arrives to you exactly now. And your reaction to it is also predetermined. 

The conscious experience you're having right now and have had your whole life, yes , is fake in the sense that it is a dream, but it is real in the sense that it is the only one! Inside the dream, your conscious human experience is real and singular. You are the dream itself. You are existence itself

Nothing in this world is more hilarious than a Solipsist Food Fight.

All your arguments here are a sign that you don’t know the Truth. If you knew what Solipsism is, there would be no reason to be playing these BS games, unless you want to go back into The Matrix. It shows you are not serious about Truth.

If Awakening is not present now, then it is imaginary (like Santa Clause). None of you all are Awake. Your notions of Solipsism and Truth are a self-deception. This self-deception is locking your mind in another Matrix within the Matrix.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

53 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

All your arguments here are a sign that you don’t know the Truth. If you knew what Solipsism is, there would be no reason to be playing these BS games, unless you want to go back into The Matrix. It shows you are not serious about Truth.

If Awakening is not present now, then it is imaginary (like Santa Clause). None of you all are Awake. Your notions of Solipsism and Truth are a self-deception. This self-deception is locking your mind in another Matrix within the Matrix.

Pure projection ?

Still too attached to this wasteland bro, that's why we're here

Edited by PenguinPablo

In my brutal night of solipsism, in the height of it, I thought I was the only one existing and that Leo Gura was my imagination, a character I created to help me realize only I exist, actually.

I was going around looking at humans and thinking I imagined them right there and now.

It was exposed as a falsehood later on that night.

By God.

6 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

@spiritual memes you still dont get it. why should you trust anyone then?

because I don't believe what you are saying about solipsism. You aren't even awake.

6 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

@spiritual memes remember you are supposed to enlighten yourself through other people (your own creations, empty vessels but PROGRAMMED by you - Pure Intelligence). We act like we have consciousness but it's actually you working through us, it's just that you are not inside of us feeling, seeing and hearing. There's no life in us. we're just robots programmed by Consciousness

How would a robot with no consciousness know anything about consciousness. I didn't program you at all. Me programming you isn't in my direct experience, therefore it doesn't exist. I'm not working through you. It's not in my direct experience. 

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

I agree.

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

We are talking about solipsism because it's very confusing and we don't understand, just have glimpses.  

there is only one pov. Not because Leo said it, it is so, it cannot be otherwise. but at the same time there are many seemingly different experiences. Understanding the mechanics of this is a challenge. you can understand it. simplistic explanations are wrong

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. Am I am sorry to those of you here who are serious and have to endure my back and forth with devils. It does test my patience. I have a limit on how much BS I can deal with.

@Leo Gura

I am with you until the end, whatever that is.

I feel something deep and real, where no doubt can poison, and even though I'm fearful, broken in many ways and very imperfect I value Understanding just like you do.

I love you Leo, and I hope one day we can be Together forever.

32 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I am with you until the end, whatever that is.

Wow .. that's so romantic ..