DualityHurts

(Cognance) Legal way to microdose

4 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share this somewhat new "nootropic" from nootropics depot that is an extract of bacopa monnieri. 

I'm not too sure what was changed in this version of bacopa but you can learn about it on youtube. Theres a whole podcast video on how it was created with the chemist behind it.

I do know it stimulates the 5ht2a receptor.

For background, Ive developed an acquired sensitivity to psychedelics. Im extremely sensitive to lsd microdoses. I usually volumetrically dose around .3 mcg. And even modafinil at a 1/4 pill feels psychedelic.

Effects: For me are very similar to microdoses of analogues of lsd or atleast 1cplsd and 1vlsd. Difference Ive noticed is drastic increase in sociability.

I dosed 1 capsule or 100mg. Found that too strong. And have used 50mg for a max of 2 consecutive days.

Results probably will vary. Some people notice nothing at all.

Very interesting!  I listened to the podcast and it sounds like it doesn’t directly bind to the receptor like psychedelics do, but rather increases the receptor sensitivity.  For that reason, it’s limited to microdose effects, but people are saying positive things about it.  The effects seem to peak at 200 mg for some reason, with larger doses being weaker but longer lasting.

It does sound like this could be used to potentiate other psychedelics though, I think I’ll test it out and report back.  It’s cool to be on the cutting edge of a new substance, I guess this was just released a few months ago

Does it affect other psychedelics after consumption like tolerance, having to do a higher dose or smth.?

@Jannes Based on my limited understanding of the biochemistry, I don’t think it would cause psychedelic tolerance, although I don’t know if anyone’s tested that.  It does seem to develop a slight tolerance with itself though.  They recommend cycling 5 days on and 2 days off

Edited by bmcnicho