lostingenosmaze

Adeptus Psychonautica talks about Leo/Connor again (another suicide revealed)

150 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Stop making me doubt myself, you narcissistic abuser.

I am, in fact, a narcissist myself. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

5 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

I am, in fact, a narcissist myself. 

Oh, cool. So you're a narcissist using narcissism to label non-narcissists as narcissists in order to perpetuate your own narcissism. I'm actually not that surprised.

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

All your ideas of mental illness are flying out the window when you experience God. 

And, no, I’m not talking about suicide. 

Fin. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@The Mystical Man

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

Making people doubt themselves is Narcissistic Abuse.

Trivializing the power of words and ideas is Narcissistic Abuse.

Making excuses for bad behavior is Narcissistic Abuse.

This forum serves as Narcissistic Supply.

We've seen what happens when you don't get that supply: Narcissistic Rage.

Dude, just drop it. Why are you being a jerk? Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

Making people doubt themselves is Narcissistic Abuse.

Trivializing the power of words and ideas is Narcissistic Abuse.

Making excuses for bad behavior is Narcissistic Abuse.

This forum serves as Narcissistic Supply.

We've seen what happens when you don't get that supply: Narcissistic Rage.

I suggest private messaging someone(Leo in this instance) if you have a problem with them, it's abuse if public. This sort of thing seems to happen every other week if you hadn't noticed.

Edited by Devin

43 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

I know. But it's like watching a Greek tragedy.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@The Mystical Man Banned.

You should not be here.

If you are here just to hate-watch, I will kick you out.

If you do not agree with the core values of these teachings, please just leave. Stop wasting your time.

The thing is, I have zero interest in controlling anyone here. What I care about is that you take the work seriously. If you do, we will get along great. If you don't, we will have a problem. You guys need to understand how dead serious I am about this work. I am not going to enterain your drama and human games. Get to work, or leave.

What you have to take into account is how much personal attention I give to you. How much I make myself available to you. 40,000 posts. No other spiritual teacher does that. Despite how compassionate and sweet they may appear. So I have to be very protective of clowns wasting my time. Just because I make myself available does not mean you are allowed to waste my time with games and gaslighting. I make myself available to those who are serious. This forum is not to be used to create distractions and play games.

You should notice something. Whenever I get cunty with you, it's whenever I see you playing games, spreading misinformation, or wasting time. Of course you are unlikely to agree that you are doing such things. And that's where we clash. In the end I have to make a judgment call whether you are doing such things. Sometimes it's clear, other times it's less clear.

My top propority for this forum is to regulate it in a way that it does not become a distraction for me or for you from doing the work we need to do to reach the highest levels of consciousness available to us. This forum will only stay online if I see people doing the work and not using it to waste time on petty human stuff.

Some folks will find this "abusive" because you are so used to people indulging your human stuff. When the indulgence stops and things get seruous, you cry "abuse".

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you have to take into account is how much personal attention I give to you. How much I make myself available to you. 40,000 posts. No other spiritual teacher does that. Despite how compassionate and sweet they may appear. So I have to be very protective of clowns wasting my time. Just because I make myself available does not mean you are allowed to waste my time with games and gaslighting. I make myself available to those who are serious. This forum is not to be used to create distractions and play games.

Very true. When I first joined the forum, I was surprised to learn that you regularly interacted with the people here. You're much more patient with people than I would be.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How are you gonna face the brutality of life if my words hurt you so badly? Life is gonna slap you around much worse than that. My job is to make you strong enough to withstand the big things life will throw at you.

:x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

All Adeptus Psychonatica content is banned on this forum forever. Anyone posting it will be politely warned, and then banned.

Anyone accusing me of teaching suicide or running a cult will be immediately banned.

You have no idea what real abuse is. Or what a cult is. If I was here to abuse you, or to run a cult, you don't want to know what I'd do to you.

I have never taught suicide. And to even suggest otherwise is the highest act of shamelessness.

I am done with these games.

All my compassion for you ends when you try to corrupt my teachings.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.