lostingenosmaze

Adeptus Psychonautica talks about Leo/Connor again (another suicide revealed)

150 posts in this topic

@Yimpa that is common I think

note: I didn’t edit your post I just have big dumb thumbs 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Devin

this one and a few others around that time 

◭"89"

@Devin yes, I thought of that one too. There is a few on there other than these too

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Devin

this one and a few others around that time 

Those were the days. The Golden Age of Actualized.org -- a time long gone and never to return.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@The Mystical Man 

The video is there for likely ever ahaha

I feel like he is still going strong. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

If somebody say something that others think is akward or bad, then that person create a subconscious belief from that, that he should never speak to anybody and will look like an anxious person, escaping from the pain, so that he can't learn from it.
Limiting beliefs cause this, like I can't learn new things or control myself consciously but the only way just suppress things.
Anything can become a block, harmful thing.
Spirituality can be a block in people.
If a person full of limiting beliefs want to improve himself and start the belief that he have to be kind with people, then firstly he become kind whem it is needed, but then it become a limiting belief, so he will be kind all the time, even when it isn't needed.
Science can be a a block in people.
Science can become a block, but if it is actualized, like if herepeat consciously for example 50 times that he is the body, then he go into an "unscientific mystical state of sconsciousness". 
The videos of Actualized_omg want to actualize people to the present moment, and break through the beliefs that become a block. If that formed from daily life with spiritual background or daily life with scientific background or any other.

The only criticism of actualized.org i would have, it's that how seemingly toxic it is. And on many levels. Which im guilty of myself aswell. But it's nothing new, nor do i expect leo to be a sage really.

36 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Those were the days. The Golden Age of Actualized.org -- a time long gone and never to return.

I like this observation. I also think that was the golden age of actualized.org. at least for me personally. I think it's because it wasn't so toxic then. Everything was sparkling with a different kind of desire and passion for spiritual growth. Or smth like that.

Edited by Salvijus

In this situation blaming others like blaming Actualized_org is supressing the pain (which come from the fact we all are clogged with hundreds of low level beliefs) what would otherwise be the only and real motivation that a human system can have (because we always do what we think will give the most pleasure), to break out this confusion we have whatever we are doing in our life because of the amount of low level beliefs/escapes we have.

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

@Leo Gura If I were in your position, I'd be heartbroken. Because your "work" -- which is a sordid edifice of glorious delusions -- is having a negative impact on young people. But you don't care.

People who follow you are suffering Narcissistic Abuse: "The term describes a type of emotional abuse that comes from a person with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). People with NPD have low empathy and see others as beneath them, which can lead to harmful, toxic, abusive behaviors." If that doesn't describe what's happening here, then I don't know what does

The problem isn't that your "work" is too advanced -- because there's nothing advanced about your "work" -- the problem is that it's falsehood. No one should get sucked into listening to you for 400 hoursIf I were you, I'd delete all my videos. Watching your videos is like eating a can of tuna every day. You think you're doing something good, but you end up with heavy metal poisoning. Your "work" is poison. There's nothing that you can do to "correct" poison. The best thing you can do is to get rid of it, but I know you won't do it. But life will find a way to dethrone you.

The aggressive accusations set up as a petitio principii (underlined) and especially the injunctions to compation and repentance (in bold) show that you have a low or even very low level of androgens.

Do you think a guy known for self-help (particularly the art of fucking women) who goes on a carnivorous diet, and takes the world's strongest psychedelics without shame sounds like that? Seriously ?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

A person can stuck because he already ran away to Actualized_org and he say he can't go back because he caught in Actualized_org so he try to fight off Actualized_org to get back, instead of just not running away, because he constantly running away in his mind, he is constantly in this blockedness, because he is constantly with Actualized_org, this is why he should take action in the now not to run away.

@The Mystical Man If thousands of people lives are changed for the better because of Leo's teachings and 2 people commit suicide, should he take all his videos down?

3 minutes ago, Wyeth said:

If thousands of people lives are changed for the better because of Leo's teachings and 2 people commit suicide, should he take all his videos down?

There are many great teachers out there that can change people's lives for the better. Gura is not needed. The best thing that Gura can do is to make you aware of the existence of great teachers. Gura is, at best, a resource; at worst, a cult leader.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

4 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

There are many great teachers out there that can change people's lives for the better. Gura is not needed. The best thing that Gura can do is to make you aware of the existence of great teachers. Gura is, at best, a resource; at worst, a cult leader.

I can't stand the other teachers, and in my opinion they do not make lives better, different sure, in some light it appears better, in my eyes it appears devoid.

4 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

13 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Leo gura is the only person in the world who teaches how to realize what you are. without psychedelics it is practically impossible to realize. What's more, without 5 meo dmt, it's almost impossible to do. really, it is a very complicated matter, the person is a giant barrier, you can read all the books on spirituality 1000 times that you will not succeed. you need magic

Leo is best teacher of all time for me personally. 

But, he also has a different personality than say Osho. I enjoy Osho. I don’t really resonate with Sadhguru. But respect him. 

I like Wisdom, I like insights, I like philosophy, I like music, I like relationships, I like awakening, I like self help… etc in the end, if the guy was named Mark, who taught me how to master life and big picture thinking…. Or if her name was Sarah… it wouldn’t matter.

The teacher doesn’t matter. Though… personality, presentation, and aesthetic do play a role for me. I like the aesthetic of his videos and the wisdom. Honestly, it’s just a great service for me.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

But, he also has a different personality than say Osho. I enjoy Osho. I don’t really resonate with Sadhguru. But respect him. 

15 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

13 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Osho or sadhguru don't try to make you to realize what you are. they try to make you happier, more functional, a better person. It's a good goal, but it's very different 

@Breakingthewall Osho does

but not to the depth Leo does

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"