lostingenosmaze

Adeptus Psychonautica talks about Leo/Connor again (another suicide revealed)

150 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

It's an abuse by deranged ideas.

I get you think that right now. Sorry you feel that way. 

I think the 65 principles of Actualized are solid principles, and the books list is solid. I really, really think you are out of line a little bit calling it abuse and deranged ideas. But, your not really giving much detail. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Leo’s view on suicide in 10 minutes 

Leo talking about mastering life 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

the books list is solid

The book list is actually the best thing about Actualized. That way you can learn about other teachers, and then you don't really need Gura anymore. That's how I "escaped" Gura.

4 minutes ago, Rigel said:

You are ignoring the majority of people's experience with this "work", taking edge cases and fearmongering a doomsday scenario where a dude on YouTube will make you kill yourself.

I know that not everyone will have the same experience with Actualized, but one suicide is one suicide too many, and there are already two or three suicides -- that we know of. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

9 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Dude, people will have negative experience with just about anything. You are ignoring the majority of people's experience with this "work", taking edge cases and fearmongering a doomsday scenario where a dude on YouTube will make you kill yourself. Come back to earth. People have lives outside of this forum. You are taking Leo way too seriously. This is the internet.

This is true. 

Like, ideally you aren’t just watching Leo all day. If all you do is listen to Leo, you are being a moron. If you think Leo is better than you, you are a moron. If you think Leo is God or calling himself God and not you, you are a moron. If you think Leo wants you to commit suicide, you are a moron. Or, at least being a moron in that way. 

You should be so in love with life that you want to learn from all the great teachers. Should want to honour your life. 

Don’t just sit around watching Actualized.org for 7 years, not socializing or taking action to improve your life then blame Leo because YOU were lazy.

My thing is, I love learning. I read books, watch lectures, study ideas, philosophy, self help, etc…. I love the whole self help field and and becoming a philosopher. Each teacher has their own style. 

I like Leo, and I like the forum. I don’t think Leo is like, my friend or something. He doesn’t hold hands, and give you a hug. But, I think he loves the God in me. That I know.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

If all you do is listen to Leo, you are being a moron. If you think Leo is better than you, you are a moron. If you think Leo is God or calling himself God and not you, you are a moron. If you think Leo wants you to commit suicide, you are a moron. Or, at least being a moron in that way. 

Those "morons" might just be teenagers -- they don't know any better.

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Don’t just sit around watching Actualized.org for 7 years, not socializing or taking action to improve your life then blame Leo because YOU were lazy.

Naturally, that's what most teenagers will do. They will fill their heads with these ideas and think they're better than everyone else because they hold some "special knowledge".

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I tell you guys that this work is advanced for a reason. In the hands of a fool you can misuse advanced ideas to ruin your life.

That does not mean I will dumb down what I teach just because a few mentally unstable people cannot handle it.

Take responsibility for what you can handle. I will continue to teach the most advanced things in the world. Most people will not get it. But plenty will. I don't care about how my teachings make you feel. I care whether they are true and effective. To most humans this notion is not very fathomable, because you don't care about truth nor consciousness, you care about human feelings. So yeah, what I teach is not fun and pleasantness. I teach the most serious things that could possibility be comprehended by the mind. You should decide for yourself whether that's suitable for you. This is really a question of seriousness. Are you serious or not?

I'm not interested in compassion. I'm interested in serious understanding of reality. Any compassion I have -- which I still have plenty of -- is secondary. This is not a mistake. This is by design. If what you want and need is a mother figure to comfort you and hug you, I'm not your guy. You can find that elsewhere. After you get all your hugs elsewhere, then you can come to me for some serious work. And I got nothing against seeking out hugs if you need them. Just don't expect that from me. My work is not designed for people with mental illness or who can barely hold their life together. If you are in that situation you should seek out more compassionate therapeutic help.

People can and will abuse, misuse, and misunderstand my teachings. That is the nature of ignorance. I go out of my way to be extremely clear about what I teach. Few teachers are as clear, detailed, and explicit in what they teach. I don't know how to be any more clear. Every trap and warning has been explicated. Applying these teachings requires serious intelligence. There is no way around intelligence. This work cannot work without intelligence. I wish I could supply intelligence to you, but that is not possible.

If you want to criticize me for being a bit of an asshole, that's fair. But is anything I teach about Consciousness false? If so, that would be the real criticism. If you think anything I teach about Consciousness is false, feel free to bring it up to me and I will try to clarify or correct it.

True, although you may want to consider changing a bit of your rhetoric in delivering these insights, you're one of the few that tells of these insights in such a direct manner. If anything, besides how easily people misunderstand these insights, they're probably hung up on the bluntness of the presentation, thinking it's very little comapssion.

@The Mystical Man

People have commited suicide after break ups. Should we ban and cancel human relationships from now on?

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 minute ago, Rigel said:

People have commited suicide after break ups. Should we ban and cancel human relationships from now on?

That's a very bad and heartless comparison.

3 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Remember that those "morons" might just be teenagers -- they don't know any better.

Naturally, that's what most teenagers will do. They will fill their heads with these ideas and think they're better than everyone else because they hold some "special knowledge".

They shouldn't watch the advanced stuff, they also shouldn't eat tide pods though. People need to take warnings seriously, or they'll learn the hard way they should. Don't watch the advanced stuff unless you're solid in life.

Just now, The Mystical Man said:

That's a very bad and heartless comparison.

How so?

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Squeekytoy

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

It's funny how everything becomes a youtube drama or whatever other "social" platform drama.

Like sneezing at a wind chime.

Why not get on with your life if this stuff isn't for you? Why not go after what you do like, rather than what you don't like? Makes more sense to me.

Because @AdeptusPsychonautica 's career and job, is being a YouTube Reactionary creating drama content, within the psychedelic and spiritual community. It's both a sunk cost fallacy, as he's had several + years investing time and energy into making content of this nature, therefore any admittance of fault significant enough to question the integrity of his position and standing in society and life will be avoided or obfuscated. The other reason is that he latched onto @Leo Gura and the outlandish nature o his claims, as it's a now reliable source of income and drama farming that now it's meaningful to keep on making tabloid, sensational exposes of his spiritual teachings. So, for him back out and change his trajectory and make content that actually he likes and is helpful, is no longer an easy choice to make.

@Rigel

3 minutes ago, Rigel said:

@The Mystical Man

Too over simplistic and bad faith.

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

@Leo Gura If I were in your position, I'd be heartbroken. Because your "work" -- which is a sordid edifice of glorious delusions -- is having a negative impact on young people. But you don't care.

People who follow you are suffering Narcissistic Abuse: "The term describes a type of emotional abuse that comes from a person with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). People with NPD have low empathy and see others as beneath them, which can lead to harmful, toxic, abusive behaviors." If that doesn't describe what's happening here, then I don't know what does. 

The problem isn't that your "work" is too advanced -- because there's nothing advanced about your "work" -- the problem is that it's falsehood. No one should get sucked into listening to you for 400 hours. If I were you, I'd delete all my videos. Watching your videos is like eating a can of tuna every day. You think you're doing something good, but you end up with heavy metal poisoning. Your "work" is poison. There's nothing that you can do to "correct" poison. The best thing you can do is to get rid of it, but I know you won't do it. But life will find a way to dethrone you.

Wtf are you doing here then? The first time i took a psychedelic lsd having 60 books read it was so obvious what it was. But to most people that i asked in real life like 5 what it was, they didnt know and said it was a bad experience. They didnt have any background or information about spirituality or metaphysics or religion. So ofcourse these people will get deranged after living their whole life the same way. You cant find any teachers like Leo gura that will give you the fastest way to god realization. Yes the teachings might be dangerous to some people but is it his problem some1 cant ground themselves and think what they are doing? One guru said, the path to god realization is the most difficult path so even if you take shortcuts like psychedelics it can be extremely difficult specially if you have no background within your base consciousness.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@The Mystical Man Leo’s video are advanced. 

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rigel

Too over simplistic and bad faith.

It is over simplistic you are right. I am not proposing we actually ban anything. My point was exactly that: It's to complex of an issue to pin point the source on a breakup and/or a video on YouTube. 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

People need to take warnings seriously

You expect teenagers to heed warnings?

5 minutes ago, Rigel said:

How so?

A breakup has nothing to do with what's happening here.

@Thought Art

33 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I really think, though I’m open to new perspectives that Leo’s teachings are dangerous because people are fools, and when it comes to radically opening your mind there’s a tonne, a tonne! Of traps. 

My journey wasn’t easy with this man. But, when I reached some of my deepest awakenings, when I see the smiles on my students faces, when I read the book list, grow, overcome challenges, apply the teachings etc… I am personally very grateful. 

However, I also know people who get lost in it. But, I struggle to know if that is solely Leo’s fault because there are lots of factors like that persons traumatic history, their cognitive abilities and education and life experience going into the videos. These videos are dangerous. Specifically the spiritual and deep topics of no duality, awakening and God realization and the use of psychedelics. Leo doesn’t hide that. Advanced!! This to me is obvious. But, they also have the potential to be very valuable. 

So, if I'm open minded to new perspectives of Leo's teachings being dangerous, does this make me more open to influence by people who have a bias against Actualized.org?

Is it solely because of @Leo Gura 's content and his delivery that makes this work dangerous, or the majority of people and some who are into personal development and spirituality that forget to check the description box for warnings and disclaimers, that forget to take responsibility for their own weaknesses?

The problem with Leo and his teachings is that no one understands him, and everything is misinterpreted. 

Those who follow him the most are people interested in improving their lives, not in the truth. Well, it's just that almost everyone is interested in that. very few actually do not even understand that it is a possibility. They just want to suffer less and be happier. That's what we humans are, petty little animals. but hey, at least there is one person in the world who teaches this. If one day you understand it, you will be extremely surprised.

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

You expect teenagers to heed warnings?

Man you have to let people live, if they choose not to and suffer that's better than everyone confined to a bubble.