Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viswanath

Obstacle

13 posts in this topic

Does one think that Dichotomy (which Religions speak as "Either God or World"), is an Impediment in one's life? Does one feel hurt when One/Religion/Scriptures/etc. speak in such dichotomy?

Edited by Viswanath

Only if one views it as an impediment does it present as an impediment.

For the stage of evolution they are at, stage blue, it is Truth! And until they grow out of the dichotomy it will teach them well until it no longer serves them.

In order to realize God, one must first realize themselves as an individual, apart from the world. It isn't until later when they start looking for themselves intentionally do they realize that they are the entire world, as an individual.

Edited by tuku747

11 hours ago, tuku747 said:

In order to realize God, one must first realize themselves as an individual, apart from the world. It isn't until later when they start looking for themselves intentionally do they realize that they are the entire world, as an individual.

Do you feel that "An out of body" or "the whole universe within oneself, and one can access any place at any time" or "any other" experience is necessary to show that,

"self is world"?

Do you feel that present experience is insufficient for 'acknowledging' "self/ego/individual is world"?

The present moment is all that's required, and all that exists, for the present moment is Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Unity Now.

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

The present moment is all that's required, and all that exists, for the present moment is Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Unity Now.

Do you see any difference between "Present Moment" (verb/action) and "Presence" (Noun)? Do you see there is birth and death for "present moment" (bound to limitations), but never to "Presence" (Noun)?

Edited by Viswanath

48 minutes ago, Viswanath said:

Do you see any difference between "Present Moment" (verb/action) and "Presence" (Noun)? Do you see there is birth and death for "present moment" (bound to limitations), but never to "Presence" (Noun)?

Personally I consider "The Present Moment" an Eternal Noun but I like your use of Presence here as it simplifies.

In non-dual God-Consciousness, God is the world and yourself.

In Religious-God-Consciousness, things get somewhat different.

Scriptures like the Quran can have real and immediate spiritual effects. God actually encourages you to listen to them and recite them.

Prayer works. God literally and actually makes your prayers become reality. Chanting works. God encourages praising Him, saying God is Great, for example.

It’s safe to say that there is an Absolute-Sovereign -Consciousness (The Godhead).

The claim of Divinity can possibly be false, and indeed, it can be verified.

9 hours ago, tuku747 said:

I like your use of Presence here as it simplifies.

??

8 hours ago, Rahra said:

In non-dual God-Consciousness, God is the world and yourself.

Nope. No world and No yourself, just God Alone. Even, the word God not suitable here, just ONE Alone and never that ONE changed/appear as any world/etc willfully.

Like Rope Alone, and never Snake(world,yourself) and movement of Snake. Never Rope appear itself as Snake, but ignorance-imagination, just Rope Alone. Just Water Alone, and No waves or Whirlpool or etc., (they just ignorance-imagination), and only Water Alone.

Edited by Viswanath

13 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Personally I consider "The Present Moment" an Eternal Noun.

When you said to experience "individual as the world", and when I replied it that "present experience itself is enough to show that", what I meant is this world is made up of 5 elements. And so, this body too is made up of 5 elements. If one has the experience of "I am the body", then this itself is enough to show that "I am the world", as both world-body is same 5 elements, and it's not necessary to experience ALL permutations and combinations to show that, but "I am the body" itself is enough.

So, then that's it. Never have to seek anything in world (or any experience - within or out of body or etc.), but just understand things/limitations, and so "Love-->Bliss-->Peace".

Edited by Viswanath

On 3/15/2023 at 1:38 AM, tuku747 said:

Only if one views it as an impediment does it present as an impediment.

For the stage of evolution they are at, stage blue, it is Truth! And until they grow out of the dichotomy it will teach them well until it no longer serves them.

Sorry. I couldn't understand this. Can you please explain more about this? What will teach them well?

Edited by Viswanath

16 minutes ago, Viswanath said:

Sorry. I couldn't understand this. Can you please explain more about this? What will teach them well?

People in spiral dynamics stage blue of spiritual development begin to develop a sense of morality for the first time, a sense of right and wrong, good and evil. For the first time in their development they begin to ask "What is Good?" and begin to align themselves with this higher purpose. They begin to develop a relationship with their Creator. People in stage blue may feel like God is judging or rewarding them for actions or even thoughts they are having; a type of neurosis that will eventually lead them to drop the idea of God until they discover within them the true path of self-discovery in the heart.

Edited by tuku747

51 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

People in spiral dynamics stage blue of spiritual development begin to develop a sense of morality for the first time, a sense of right and wrong, good and evil. For the first time in their development they begin to ask "What is Good?" and begin to align themselves with this higher purpose. They begin to develop a relationship with their Creator. People in stage blue may feel like God is judging or rewarding them for actions or even thoughts they are having; a type of neurosis that will eventually lead them to drop the idea of God until they discover within them the true path of self-discovery in the heart.

Okay. Thanks.

Edit - To "you know who"

So, understood what I'm pointing at, and so took the necessary step? :D

It's okay. As I said in another thread, "Don't fool Yourself". Take care. 

-_-

Edited by Viswanath