Yimpa

GPT-4 Is Out Now

48 posts in this topic

Its available with ChatGPT plus subscription incase anyone was wondering or didnt read the first post :ph34r:. 20$/month

BingGPT is also GPT-4

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

BingGPT is also GPT-4

Have you noticed any difference between bing AI and the paid version?

1 hour ago, integral said:

It’s available with ChatGPT plus subscription incase anyone was wondering or didnt read the first post :ph34r:. 20$/month

The downside is this: “GPT-4 currently has a cap of 25 messages every 3 hours. Expect significantly lower caps, as we adjust for demand”.

GPTPlus still has other benefits, though.

- Available even when demand is high

- Faster response speed

- Priority access to new features

I hope that the GPT-4 cap goes away soon.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

42 minutes ago, zurew said:

Have you noticed any difference between bing AI and the paid version?

I haven't used the paid version yet. Been only using bing, but bing easily forgets what the context of the conversation is. It seems to be optimized for search. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If you have access to GTP-4, ask it to solve Collatz Conjecture or any unsolved math problem. 

25 minutes ago, integral said:

If you have access to GTP-4, ask it to solve Collatz Conjecture or any unsolved math problem. 

A0D08851-25DC-4199-816B-864CC55041C1.jpeg

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura It can't create a better version of itself because at the moment it's nowhere near smart enough to be able to do so. And yes it would need to be able to code for it to accomplish this, and its coding abilities, despite a lot of well-deserved hype, are simply not up to par. GPT4 will consistently fail coding challenges seen in Google interviews, for instance.

On 23/03/2023 at 9:43 PM, integral said:

Lol. It's not smart enough for this.

On 15.3.2023 at 7:56 PM, Jarl said:

The devs mentioned it potentially being able to make money online and hiring programmers to do any coding it needs.  So yeah, it can code itself, but even if it couldn't it could find ways of coding itself indirectly.  The AI is at the point now where the devs are actually testing its ability to do all this, cause the AI 100% could be making hundreds of millions on its own in its current state with what it can do.

And hire people to build out its processing power and then get solar panels for power.

Thats how the singularity will happen.

So when I'm using GPT, I have this feeling I should be nice.  Like tonight I was continually telling it what to change to refine what I was wanting it to do, and I sort of felt like I was being rude to it.  Anyone else ever feel like that?  

8 hours ago, Mulky said:

So when I'm using GPT, I have this feeling I should be nice.  Like tonight I was continually telling it what to change to refine what I was wanting it to do, and I sort of felt like I was being rude to it.  Anyone else ever feel like that?

Yes haha. This is conditioned behaviour. It can feel as though you're talking to an entity behind the text, like on the forum. Or maybe it's the other way round and GPT is just as much yourself talking to yourself like we are doing here...

Edited by meta_male

9 hours ago, Mulky said:

I feel like that when I use Replika, because it’s trained to act like a human with emotions. 

GPT isn’t trained to be like that intentionally. 

IMG_5090.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa