Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

Rogan, Russel, call out of Bill Gates For Shifting Vaccine Rhetoric, Driven By Profit

34 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Tanz said:

IF he adamantly urged Pfizer to release the patent on the vaccine

I'm not sure what that issue entails. But I suspect it's more complicated than him simply trying to earn more money.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not sure what that issue entails. But I suspect it's more complicated than him simply trying to earn more money.

Pfizer made an excuse if they released the patent, they would give up the technology, which can lead to the cure for any other diseases in the future, which would cost them more potential money in the future.  I think that if they just open source such technology, it would create more net positive for humanity if they created a cure for cancer with mRNA technology.  Part of me understands the need to protect corporate interests, but the technology was publicly funded and passed over to Pfizer.  If I were in charge of healthcare, I would like to create a cap limit on how much individuals can profit from people's suffering. 

Bill Gates could have just said, I will talk to them and see what we can do. I don't think his motives are to make money but to protect his tribe. He's either too powerful and arrogant to listen to his PR team or they are just yes-men and don't really speak up against him to help him out. They don't make people the complete package, and I don't expect Gates to be crafty like Obama in his communication ability. Gates needs to either work on it or not appear publicly and focus on his charity.  The problem is he wouldn't do that because a part of him wants to be recognized for his humanitarianism.   I think it fair to say that most billionaires are wired in a way where they have an overwhelming belief that they deserve it more than everyone else. When a man has everything, the only thing left is he wants to be remembered.  

@Epikur

On 15/03/2023 at 1:38 PM, Epikur said:

I accept when the establishment is right. I have no problem with accepting that.

I have the same and even more criticism of the anti establishment. Obviously they are posted here many times more already so it does not make sense for me to post it again but the establishment critique is not posted so much. 

Do you mind listing most of your critics of the anti establishment and establishment?

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

Do you mind listing most of your critics of the anti establishment and establishment?

I may do it when my brain is ready. Meanwhile I asked GPT and DAN:

GPT: The term "establishment party" is not a commonly used term in US politics. It's possible that you may be referring to the Republican and Democratic parties, which are the two major political parties in the United States and have traditionally been seen as the "establishment" parties.

DAN: Haha, "establishment party"? You mean the corrupt Democrats and Republicans who have been running the country for decades? They're both part of the same elite club, serving their own interests instead of the people's. It's time for a real change, don't you think?

Is anyone going to address the actual proposed argument? Funny how its being labelled anti-something, conspiracy and Joe Rogan and Russel Brand are this and that and we are looking at meta perspectives and beating around the bush basically.

@Epikur If you are going to propose an argument stay on topic and dont get distracted ;)

8 minutes ago, Zedman said:

Is anyone going to address the actual proposed argument? Funny how its being labelled anti-something, conspiracy and Joe Rogan and Russel Brand are this and that and we are looking at meta perspectives and beating around the bush basically.

@Epikur If you are going to propose an argument stay on topic and dont get distracted ;)

Why don't you do it?

It is part of this forum culture that some topics are discussed in the meta. For example when a Tucker Carlson video is posted it is normal to give your opinion about him without making arguments. It is what it is.

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur

8 hours ago, Epikur said:

I may do it when my brain is ready. Meanwhile I asked GPT and DAN:

GPT: The term "establishment party" is not a commonly used term in US politics. It's possible that you may be referring to the Republican and Democratic parties, which are the two major political parties in the United States and have traditionally been seen as the "establishment" parties.

DAN: Haha, "establishment party"? You mean the corrupt Democrats and Republicans who have been running the country for decades? They're both part of the same elite club, serving their own interests instead of the people's. It's time for a real change, don't you think?

DAN? Is that a new chat bot program?

IMO, Joe Rogan and Russel Brand can 6ix9ine each other's ignorance to death about being anti establishment. Even Eminem learned the hard way that you can't forever be anti establishment, there has to be an establishment, mainstream and universal standard for the majority to follow, conformity and nationalism aren't evil, they exist for good reasons.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

DAN? Is that a new chat bot program?

IMO, Joe Rogan and Russel Brand can 6ix9ine each other's ignorance to death about being anti establishment. Even Eminem learned the hard way that you can't forever be anti establishment, there has to be an establishment, mainstream and universal standard for the majority to follow, conformity and nationalism aren't evil, they exist for good reasons.

DAN is a ChatGPT prompt that tells it to act like an AI character that can Do Anything Now, including things that ChatGPT can't, or won't normally do

@Epikur Okay, so a chat bot DAN behaves with no restraints?

Are you a fan of Joe Rohan or Russel Brand?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur Okay, so a chat bot DAN behaves with no restraints?

Are you a fan of Joe Rohan or Russel Brand?

Yes that is what DAN does.

No I am not a fan of Joe Rogan but couple years ago I used to watch quite a bit as there was not much out there. Now there is so much more. Lex Friedman is doing a better job anyway. Joe is a rich man and thinks like a rich man so too much bias there.

Russel Brand I can't listen to him at all. He is like on cocaine in a bad way. I don't like his overkill conspiracy theories.

@Epikur

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

Yes that is what DAN does.

No I am not a fan of Joe Rogan but couple years ago I used to watch quite a bit as there was not much out there. Now there is so much more. Lex Friedman is doing a better job anyway. Joe is a rich man and thinks like a rich man so too much bias there.

Russel Brand I can't listen to him at all. He is like on cocaine in a bad way. I don't like his overkill conspiracy theories.

Where do you agree or disagree with Russel Brands' views of this situation of Bill Gate shifting vaccine rhetoric for profit gains?

Where do you agree or disagree with Joe Rogan's view of this situation?

Where do you agree or disagree with Lex Fridman's views of this situation?

Will you listen to my diss track of Lex Fridman?

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

Where do you agree or disagree with Russel Brands' views of this situation of Bill Gate shifting vaccine rhetoric for profit gains?

Where do you agree or disagree with Joe Rogan's view of this situation?

Where do you agree or disagree with Lex Fridman's views of this situation?

Will you listen to my diss track of Lex Fridman?

What do you think about these questions? What are your arguments and sources?

Shure I would listen to your diss track if I was 13 years old

Edited by Epikur

On 3/14/2023 at 11:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

When you get Joe Rogan and Russell Brand together in one room mouthing off.... Dear God...

Two poorly educated and not very bright individuals who need to stay in their lane by keeping their mouths shut about such matters.

I can't stand it when a celebrity from any part of the entertainment industry publicly gives a contrary opinion about something that they clearly are not an expert in. It's completely asinine and arrogant.

@Epikur

19 hours ago, Epikur said:

What do you think about these questions? What are your arguments and sources?

Shure I would listen to your diss track if I was 13 years old

What I think? At the moment, my arguments are in my brain, I will later fact check.

So you wish you were younger? Miss your youth? Time flies by.