Antor8188

Nofap and increased female attraction

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Whenever I do Nofap femLes get more attracted to me. Like super attracted. Nofap helped me almost get laid and girls online give more attention to me when I'm doing nofap. Why is that?

Maybe cause you focus more on them when you're horny.

Also, if you have self-deprecating views about fapping, there's a self-esteem boost as well.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Why does a starving dog find more food?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol

I can offer an alternative view.

Could be bc people can sense how much other people are charged with sexual energy. If you’re completely dry of sexual energy, maybe subconciously women feel this guy is useless to me, has nothing to offer compared to someone who is pent up and ready to explode. U become HOT so to speak.

And it's somewhat infectious maybe. I have a theory that u can infect someone with horny, sexually charged energy to the point that another person will sleep with u even if that person is not into u. Simply when the momentum of hornyness takes place, many people just lose control. And if you're super horny and pent up with sexual energy. I believe u can transmit it to others and "infect" them.

Another thing is people usually have more energy, sense of vitality and brightness in their face upon semen retention. That could contribute somewhat to your charisma.

Edited by Salvijus