r0ckyreed

Actualized.org Quote #29 Question

38 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@r0ckyreed If you close your eyes does it feel like you lose a part of yourself? 

Yes.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

That’s right. How can you say the external world doesn’t exist when toilets exist outside of your awareness? How can God be omniscient if there are things outside of God? Your toilet is not in my consciousness, so it either doesn’t exist, God is not omniscient, or God is more than my sensory fields. That’s the contradiction I see.

"Percpetion of reality" is a relative notion. It's a manner of speech. It isn't strictly true. There is no object called reality which is hidden from you which you are then getting a peak at.

In a sense toilets don't exist outside your awareness. You are imagining the existence of them.

God can hide things from itself so to speak. God is only Omniscient when it isn't hiding from itself. The default human state is one that's full of hiding.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes.

What do you lose?  

Experience might change but isn't it something that is unchanging that is experiencing it?

Edited by WelcometoReality

Gosh, the overcomplication is ashtonishing. The point is not what is God  it is what could possibily not to be God/Truth/Actuality/Infinity/Love/Consciousness. We can keep categorizing till out least breath and would be not enogth to grasp everything. I farted while writing this words. The warm feeling of the fart is also God. 

I do wonder why God would give me tinnitus 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Why did God make my ass itch?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So you don't sit around all day in a bathtub but actually do something useful for humanity (me).

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don’t know

◭"89"

Okay. So basically God is the field I am experiencing now. It is all of my senses whether they are shit or not, it is God. Being blind is another experience. To ask why God would make me blind is to also ask God, why did you make me human and not some worm or alien? 

The main thing that stumps me is that God hides many things from itself. Right now, I cannot see or access Leo’s toilet. I only have a concept of it right now based on my experiences of toilets. Does Leo’s toilet even exist as anything more than my concept of it?

I believe that I could go out in the world (or my perceptual field) and locate it, so does that mean that Leo’s toilet still exists even if I am not there to perceive it? Leo initially seemed to state it like his toilet really exists even when God does not have access to it in its field. If God can hide things from itself and they still exist, then how is that any different than the idea of an external world?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Last night I had a huge awakening during my sleep and realized I was dreaming my life, and it was a nice reminder none of this life stuff is a big deal. Been having lots of awakenings in my sleep for some reason since last trip.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Maybe God hides Leo’s toilet in the same way that Whiterun is hidden from Consciousness during the opening of Skyrim. In a first person game, there are things that appear to be in the distance that I can go to. It is amazing how that works in a game. All there is, is the Screen that gives the illusion of other and external reality.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Seriously, if you think about it, itching is a very mysterious thing. It makes no sense why itching should exist.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously, if you think about it, itching is a very mysterious thing. It makes no sense why itching should exist.

Maybe it's you holding on to being a human. 

Edited by Vibes

Right now, I cannot see or access Leo’s toilet. I only have a concept of it right now based on my experiences of toilets. Does Leo’s toilet even exist as anything more than my concept of it?

I believe that I could go out in the world (or my perceptual field) and locate it, so does that mean that Leo’s toilet still exists even if I am not there to perceive it? 

If you actually found Leo’s toilet, I believe that Leo would call the cops on you for stalking him, and off to jail you go xD

Edited by Yimpa

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God's infinite love is making your ass itch 9_9

God has a remedy for those blind too. 

Whoever He Wills to awaken, awakens.

Surely, the most Great blesses the unworthy with Truth and Honor.

The outcasts, the labeled, the hurt, the wrongdoer….

Are no longer so.

Thanks guys for your responses! I have gained more clarity now on the matter! Everything is God no matter the quality. God is omnipresent in Heaven and Hell. Thanks again!