LoneWonderer

A question about spiritual powers

37 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This kind of guru-worship makes a mockery of spirituality.

This is result of a child who started to tap into the higher-consciousness but had no true master to guide him, so he got caught up on the lesser-lights.

Many of these spiritual gurus I see them as children who had a sudden and profound awakening but far from what the Buddha reached which is total integration of all forms of awakening combined. Enlightenment.

He went much much deeper. I feel only Sri Tat Wale Baba was on a similar page and maybe Yogananda.

Edited by player1995

9 hours ago, player1995 said:

This is result of a child who started to tap into the higher-consciousness but had no true master to guide him

I don't know about that.

All I know is that worship of that kind will prevent people from deep God-Realization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know about that.

All I know is that worship of that kind will prevent people from deep God-Realization.

I feel that, but all the worshipers are in fault here. The Guru is often playing the teacher/trickster for the most part.

Some gurus do not even say much or do, people just fall to their knees for any excuse to not do the deep work themselves.

That what I feel at least.

Spiritual powers and paranormal powers are real.

I did telepathy with a self-proclaimed witch (my ex-girlfriend).

13 hours ago, player1995 said:

This is result of a child who started to tap into the higher-consciousness but had no true master to guide him, so he got caught up on the lesser-lights.

Many of these spiritual gurus I see them as children who had a sudden and profound awakening but far from what the Buddha reached which is total integration of all forms of awakening combined. Enlightenment.

He went much much deeper. I feel only Sri Tat Wale Baba was on a similar page and maybe Yogananda.

Yogananda, Sadhguru and the like are writing low level books and speak for the level people are at, but they can be much higher than it seem because of this. Yogananda writed his Autbiography of a yogi when he was young and unenlightened. But if we observe carefully when he was older he had much more step of awarness toward enlightenment than most spiritual teacher, but he continued writing not advanced books.
Traditionally hundreds of awakenings which become integrated is enlightenment. In other words, how much limiting belief you can release from your baseline consciousness, like being constantly aware that I don't have to supress anything but plus acknowledgement everything, or that taking action is important and not just theorizing. Knowing this not just intellectually. To be honest, in this I'm just in the level of an avarage person and I can go higher only for a short period of time.

So actually it isn't about some secret methods that these use who typically develope these abilities.
When I go to a church people lament for an hour about they don't know why there is poor health and no people who aware how to do miracles amoung people who follow the whole truth from the bible, or christianity in general.
But they think about the commandments and restrictions from the bible and only few of them, so about improving actions/releasing limiting beliefs by the christian rules and they don't think about really releasing fears/releasing unconsciousness from the body going to the next and next one. In this way people would realize the amount of swarming deadfly hundreds of low level beliefs they and other avarage people level tremor in which is related but not the same as improving actions/intuitive understanding/commandments.
Ramana Maharshi felt separation/disgust for body, opened only his 7th body consciousness center (crown chakra) but didn't realized that he can do the same thing with the lower centers like the 1th body consciousness center, realizing god with the root chakra. And of course that he had a somewhat high soul consciousness.
Yoga tradition not interested in body consciousness.
Tao tradition interested in body consciousness.
Actualized_org interested only to do some smaller fix with with body consciousness, because Actualized_org currently say that these fears to feel are needed and become aware through my body is against the survival system and communicating with others, so this is the choice of Actualized_org to believe this. But what if what others whant to see on my body communication is just a plus acknowledgement, so for example Leo can scratch his nose anyway. If my thoughts are right then I can express them. So my thoughts are also comform to what others want...
These two type are almost the only type of consciousness, that is body consciousness and the other is improving actions which is the same as understanding and the realisation that I'm the soul like the most of the videos of Actualized_omg.

On 15/03/2023 at 10:43 PM, Rahra said:

Spiritual powers and paranormal powers are real.

I did telepathy with a self-proclaimed witch (my ex-girlfriend).

Impressive, Very Nice.

I know someone with ESP. I visited my grandma's house and her friend came over. I would have to ask her for the name.

When I walked out in front of this woman she looked at me quietly for a moment. She then told my family that I either had or still have a girlfriend and I think about her all the time. I was a bit depressed over it. I didn't want to say who it was. The rest of my family was shocked because they didn't know I had a girlfriend.

Suddenly, the woman started saying the letter A. My grandma then started saying who is it? Abby? Abigail? I didn't say. The psychic said that I was hard to read, but I either have or had a girlfriend whose name started with A.

I turned around and walked downstairs. About a half hour passed and suddenly, the psychic said the letters A, L, I. The psychic went downstairs with my grandma. She said that although the front of my head is hard it read, she can see it in the back of my mind. When she saw the back of my head it allowed her to see A, L, I. My grandma was excited. She asked is it Alicen? I told them that it was Alice.

So yes, super natural powers are real.

As for developing them, a woman mentioned it to me on a ghost tour. She had a friend who has psychic abilities and could feel the presence of spirits. Apparently, it is possible to develop the ability, but she was unable to do it.

On 3/14/2023 at 4:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

You cannot access mystical things without radical states of consciousness. You do not have the genetics nor the training necessary for such things.

Crazy, but can you give us a taste of training? because I am consuming crazy alone time with my soul.

Genesis 27:27-29

@LoneWonderer Definitely read ‘the holographic universe’ by Michael Talbot. All your questions will be answered.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

18 hours ago, DreamScape said:

can you give us a taste of training?

I'm not experienced with it, but from what I've researched it's basically a lot of intense visualization and concentration exercises.

Like, imagine spending 4 hours per day, for 10 years, visualizing intensely that your fingers can light a match on fire. And then if you do that intensely enough maybe one day you will be able to do it. Although there's no guarantees so you could just end up wasting a lot of your life energy on nonsense.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not experienced with it, but from what I've researched it's basically a lot of intense visualization and concentration exercises.

Like, imagine spending 4 hours per day, for 10 years, visualizing intensely that your fingers can light a match on fire. And then if you do that intensely enough maybe one day you will be able to do it. Although there's no guarantees so you could just end up waste a lot of your life energy on nonsense.

Sounds like a waste of time. 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

visualizing intensely that your fingers can light a match on fire.

Because you need to cast? @Leo Gura

Edited by DreamScape

43 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Sounds like a waste of time.

you must go

I think making studies of this subject and psychedelics could be very interesting. I had some telepathy experiences on shrooms and ayahuasca, it was honestly legit? Can’t tell really but during the moment it felt so but so real and possible. 

In one mushroom trip I literally felt and visualized I was having a short conversation with someone in the other side of the planet, idk why I had a glimpse to be someone in India. In that same trip I felt I had a connection with the dog I had back then, like, I was tripping in the room while meditating but I also could felt him outside and I sort of let him know that I’m ok? Because he was barking and suddenly he stayed quiet once we synced our vibes. 

Edited by Juan

Awareness alone is a super power.

You can be so aware of your thoughts and images processes, that you can become a master of your mind. Imagine what this leads to. Never seeing yourself as a victim anymore - check, being happy and in a flow state easily - check, can make yourself to do anything that you want, eating salad, working out, working on your life purpose - check, loving yourself - check, loving other people - check, spreading love and good vibes to everyone around you - check, having everything you ever wanted, money, fulfilling relationship, peace, spiritual awakenings - check, being magick - check, feeling motivated and inspired whenever you want - check.

❤️

@universe ✅✅✅

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.