GLORY

God dont want to be alone?

24 posts in this topic

Does God imagine others because else he would "feel" completely alone 

Is Loneliness the reason (/one of the reasons) why God creates this illusion to decept himself 

God avoiding Loneliness and wanting others to exist would mean the illusion is better than the truth of Loneliness?

God is perfectly fine being alone. But he wants to explore itself, and creating illusion of other is one of the best mechanisms to do that.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Aloneness is a human emotion, an evolved survival mechanism.

Ego not wanting to be alone implies being alone but to God there is no such thing.

It's Formless Infinity. It Just Is.

Judgement comes only within one's imaginary limited perspective.

There is Only Unlimited Creation.

That's not a limit.

Edited by tuku747

It's ridiculous to think that god is absolutely limitless and has no questions to himself. There are many questions god can't answer, one of the big questions why he's the only thing that exists and with that comes loneliness.  The purpose of other like you see in the comments above, is to create a good reality for themselves and you it's very dualistic. They're trying to give themselves including you a good reality to be in, because gods reality is far away from being good and that includes suffering too when you're absolutely conscious there is no duality in god and it's all encompassing, it makes out of itself what it wants by thoughts. The reason you're here is because you don't want to be there, the purpose of other and your surrounding is literally to be taken care of at all times. The reason you created mommy and daddy is because you enjoy having "others" to take care of you and love you, because there is nobody else but you.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

28 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Does God imagine others because else he would "feel" completely alone 

Is Loneliness the reason (/one of the reasons) why God creates this illusion to decept himself 

God avoiding Loneliness and wanting others to exist would mean the illusion is better than the truth of Loneliness?

From the ego-self point of view, God - which is itself is scared of being alone. But how can God be scared of being alone when it's complete? Right..  it can't be scared of it's self because it's everything and hence it can't be lacking.

Don't be tricked by the ego's interpertation of God.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

The illusion is not better, it's just that you will get bored being Omniscient for Eternity. Once you reach Omniscience, you will want to give it up so that you could rediscover it again.

Being Omniscient is not as great as it sounds, since there's nothing left to do afterwards. Unless you forget it all and become finite again.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The illusion is not better, it's just that you will get bored being Omniscient for Eternity. Once you reach Omniscience, you will want to give it up so that you could rediscover it again.

Being Omniscient is not as great as it sounds, since there's nothing left to do afterwards. Unless you forget it all and become finite again.

Why does that sound like a bedtime kid's story or a cute religious fairy tale? :PxD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Leo Gura Ok. When you're not Omniscient you're never gonna feel fully complete, fully satisfied. Right? But then when you become Omniscient and you finally feel fully complete and fulfilled, you become bored with that and then the whole process starts over again and again.. Isn't reality such a bug? It's like reality is nothing & everything, with no context whatsoever, reliving the same experience over and over again.. never really satisfied. 

@MihaiXx If you became fully satisfied you would get sick of it. A game with no limits or challenge has no meaning.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura It's like a continuous race for love/infinity, but then you get it & you go back doing the same thing you've always done. I guess it depends which perspective you look at it from. But, in this process you risk going through all types of hellish experiences in which you can get stuck for quite a while as reality is impermanent.. This thought makes me really afraid. How do you cope with such a thought? As there are infinite possibilities, you could get stuck in all types of hells, torture for long, long times and who knows what. I don't know how to relate to this..

49 minutes ago, MihaiXx said:

But, in this process you risk going through all types of hellish experiences in which you can get stuck for quite a while as reality is impermanent.. This thought makes me really afraid. How do you cope with such a thought?

It took you this long to realize life can be a bitch?

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

It's ridiculous to think that god is absolutely limitless and has no questions to himself. There are many questions god can't answer, one of the big questions why he's the only thing that exists and with that comes loneliness.  The purpose of other like you see in the comments above, is to create a good reality for themselves and you it's very dualistic. They're trying to give themselves including you a good reality to be in, because gods reality is far away from being good and that includes suffering too when you're absolutely conscious there is no duality in god and it's all encompassing, it makes out of itself what it wants by thoughts. The reason you're here is because you don't want to be there, the purpose of other and your surrounding is literally to be taken care of at all times. The reason you created mommy and daddy is because you enjoy having "others" to take care of you and love you, because there is nobody else but you.

It's also ridiculous to think The All Powerful Creator could have any limits.

It's Infinity. Nothing created Infinity.

It is undefined.

20 minutes ago, MihaiXx said:

And there's no one to complain to, is it?

Of course there is. You’ll find a way. The way you connect with others will be a lot wiser when you stop resisting yourself.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura and there's no one to complain to, is it? Well, if this is the case.. how do you come to terms with such a thing. Could there be a plan to all of this? That just leaves me a bit cold. Could it be that you're simply a match to that which you're a vibration of and by changing your vibration/level of consciousness you may get to a different version of reality even if in a really long time? But then what about everybody? 

I really don't wanna go into a depressing downward spiral.. but, i've got the feeling on one of my trips that you can't really reason with god. How should I feel about this, you got any ideas?

Edited by MihaiXx

@Leo Gura In the end, we're on this planet to rise the vibration of the planet and turn it into a better place, turn it into a paradise. And, this is happeing all around throughout the universe as there are "higher powers" that want the good of all everywhere in the universe. I think we are part of those powers. And we're helping undeveloped consciousness to rise out of their hellish experiences and reach higher planes of existance. Could it be that things are not so dark after all? And there's someone, some sort of force in a higher plane of existance making sure all will be well in the end if they so desire it too?

I don't like the dark version where reality is simply a bitch, and, i'm trying to be as close to truth as possible. I believe and heard that after you reach a certain level in your evolution as a consciousness there's nothing better for you to do than helping other consciousness reach their highest possibilites too. What do you think about that?

3 hours ago, MihaiXx said:

you got any ideas?

The problem is your ideas

"life is a bitch" "there is no one to complain to"

These are very anthropomorphic interpretations. Cling to them if you want, but notice that resistance that appears, it appears because it's super reductionist. You intuitively know that's not what life is, that's not what infinity is, of course. 

It's like if you asked someone what the meaning of life is and they told you "the meaning of life is for you to become a chef and cook food".

Of course you feel trapped. It's too limited and human. You are not human. Which is why it feels so bad clinging to these human ideas. You're contradicting your own existence. You're trying to make life something stupid when it's not stupid.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Remembers me of how i used to dream about forgetting everything i know about world of warcraft so that i could rediscover it with its full magic again lol

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

God is infinitely interconnected with itself, it is not lonely at any levels.

God being alone is not like a human body being alone, God being alone is something more like the Net of Being by Alex Grey, which shows an infinite grid of Godheads (akin to Infinity of Gods) who are all joined together.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)