DefinitelyNotARobot

Could there be anything outside of consciousness?

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Yeah that makes me wonder: If there were two entirely separate infinities, would they be identical? I mean infinity is infinite, so anything that one infinity would be capable of, any other infinity should also be capable of, so I guess in the end they're still one, because both are infinity?

So imagine you have one bubble called "Everything". Then imagine it having sex with another bubble also called "Everything".

And Out Comes You

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Yeah that makes me wonder: If there were two entirely separate infinities, would they be identical? I mean infinity is infinite, so anything that one infinity would be capable of, any other infinity should also be capable of, so I guess in the end they're still one, because both are infinity?

Have you seen this

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Why I was asking this question is, because I was wondering if there could be a level of existence, which no being has ever awoken to, because they've only ever awoken to their own Being.

You are the only Being.

There can't be anything outside of God. Which is what makes God God and not just another household thing.

But, God can hide from itself. So at lower levels of consciousness it appears as though there is stuff outside you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But, God can hide from itself. So at lower levels of consciousness it appears as though there is stuff outside you.

If God hides things from himself, where are those things? Hide is the same than fragment in some level. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If God hides things from himself, where are those things? Hide is the same than fragment in some level. 

Where are your dreams until you dream them?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Where are your dreams until you dream them?

in the same place where the others are. They exist, everything exists now, but it doesn't, let's say, materialize, until this human device processes them. so, as a human, my experience is a fragment of the whole. with which it could be said that the human device is a limiter. it limits what is to what materializes at a given moment, creating the appearance of fragmentation, that is, the others exist, only they do not appear until they are materialized my human processor 

There are various things outside of consciousness. Curiosity is one example, desire is another.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 everything is now in you. the human experience consists of materializing one thing or another for human perception. If you look inside yourself, you will see that everything is there, infinite potential. That you see me on the street is that you have materialized the potential of me on the street and you see it. it is something completely real since everything is real. The difficult thing to understand is that me have inside the whole potential too. It's because I'm in you and you are in me, but the exact understanding of this is slippery 

Edited by Breakingthewall