Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

How to achieve purity with no psychedelics?

5 posts in this topic

If you enter high state of consciousness with psychedelics you feel very pure in the vibration and in peace you also have the ability to dispose of all the material/physical sounds even if there is loud music playing around you. In this pure state you feel very holy vibrating in the love or some kind of energy, i think this purity/holyness is also responsible for others around you to feel that you're holy or a person of god.

Has anyone achieved this state naturally and can you talk more about it?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

What would you like to know?

The experience or state is similar, yet quite different. it is like you still have to do everyday chores, but you do them in a way that you are in a state of constant amazement, as every moment is seen and experienced as a new moment, you are like a child who can watch the same movie 100 times and never get bored of it, even if its the 100th time washing dishes, you will find uniqueness and fun in it.

You will be energized so much from within that you feel like you have the best coffee and drugs in the world already active within you, the big difference is there is no negative side effects, and the effect is everlasting, well unless you fall off practice completely. I've been there.

This state eventually came to me when I devoted my entire life to truth and truth only. Everything else was secondary.

11 hours ago, Jowblob said:

You can find sages and mystics in this day and era easily. Simply ask how u became like that. They're usually very eager to show u the way and share their knowledge.

17 hours ago, Jowblob said:

You can try a 10-day Vipassana Meditation retreat. 

Just as a warning, you can't live in a society from a very high state because everyone will perceive you as crazy. :) 

Will and desire for it.. :D. And also being willing to surrender much of your "individual identity" and to be of service instead as the primary function.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。