Huz

In One Word, What's You Biggest Fear?

118 posts in this topic

That despite working hard and doing everything right i will still not make my goals because i am somehow cursed.

I am dead serious that is in the back of my mind and i am aware how irrational that sounds.

Oh and spiders :o...

Edited by Steph1988

Here's a thought...

False Evidence Appearing Real

Being a loser.  I've made a lot of progress here, but here goes.  Ruining my own life by not taking the actions that I know I should be taking because I am too weak and spoiled to get my stuff together and do it for real.  Always finding some reason to postpone my dream until tomorrow.  Letting my negative emotions weigh-me down.  Enacting self-fulfilling prophesies or death-wishes because a part of me feels very at home in failure, in quitting.  Part of me feels very used to being depressed, comforted by it in a way.  Like the forlorn loner talking to himself, off by himself in his own mind, in his own displaced world.  Being a loser addict, not capable of being responsible in this dog-eat-dog world.  Like the perpetual College kid who never grows-up, never having to worry about making money, distracted by his own constant theorizing and thinking.  Now that spoiled-brat guy is dropped into this world and has to pay real bills, has to get his own act together for real.  Happiness means change, and change is scary.  Like I said, I've made huge progress with this, but I wanted to give you an honest answer to a question that made me think.  

For some people being practical comes easy.  For me, being in my head and philosophical comes easy.  So, I really had to change some basic wiring in myself to start getting practical results, which I have.  There's nothing worse than feeling like you are an alien on this Earth.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Interesting nobody mentioned dying.

Knowing that you are about to die, and all your life's preperation for this moment is about to be tested.

My biggest fear in life is to get old and have regrets in my life... 

The regret of not experiencing things I liked... The regret of having came the path that I shouldn't have... The regret of having no time to start again...

My biggest fear is to loose TIME with no oppourtunity to retrieve it!

Solipsism, fear that I am alone in my experience and there´s nobody and nor will be to "attest" or "justify" my experience.

If I would let go of it I probably would solve 90% of my problems, but hey its a big step. Total responsability, you know?

Prolonged discomfort

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

That the negative talk of my mid take total control of my self and I ended commiting suicide

Fear of not belonging to anyone or anything.

Fear of living my life and being of no use.

Fear of being mediocre. 

Feeling completely unlovable and like a cancer on society 

Feeling completely trapped with no hope of change for the better and wasting away in such a state

Feeling shut off and unwanted by anyone

Feeling of having to face inner pain and like it is an endless ocean that can't be crossed 

Feeling helpless to do anything due to forces truly out of my control 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

having to work to my 65s to survive. That would mean having trowed my precious existance to the WC.

Getting molded into Submission,

running out of time,

regret

impairment

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

15 hours ago, Moreira said:

having to work to my 65s to survive. That would mean having trowed my precious existance to the WC.

oss.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Making what I think is real progress and becoming happy only for it to come crashing down and to feel completely destroyed, foolish and demoralized for thinking it was possible to be happy