BlessedLion

Feels like Leo is anti-human

22 posts in this topic

It's subtle mostly but sometimes very loud but his vibe is that people are just stupid selfish unconscious monkeys. I always felt this way too so i fell right into this. 

But recently I've dropped it. People are doing the best they think they can, and being a human is fucking difficult. We're racked with fears and insecurities and a constant message of not being enough. Stimulation fear stress and brainwashing. My projections are just as selfish as what I'm projecting. If you ever find yourself in a position like Leo's where you are looking down on everyone and condemning them, realize youve grown into the biggest asshole of them all and that you are deluded. This whole anti human vibe is not pleasant loving or peaceful. In fact in brings me a ton of pain, alienation, and robs me of joy and connection. 

Are people master manipulators? Yes. Do they bullshit themselves and others? Yes. And you should definitely watch out for this and not fall into the games too much, but also realize that you are ummm a human, you have these same fears, and you bullshit yourself and others just as much as they do. It's part of the gig. Better to laugh at yourself and others and connect in how confusing it can be. You never know when you'll be on your ass begging for help from people around you. And do you really want to be sitting around in an arm chair alone "being God" all of life. See the duality there, see the separation, see the sadness of it. 

"While you point your fingers someone else is judging you" Bob Marley 

Love people. Love them because they are you. Connection. Cooperation. Beauty. Don't paint yourself into a nasty world where everyone is a dumb monkey. 

Stop projecting, Leo knows that the limit that has been put on others or his consciousness isn't their fault. Just because he says somebody is a monkey doesn't actually mean he truely believes in that, he knows everybody is innocent. Him calling people those things is a form of higher consciousness/his way to express and make them wake up to different ways

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I am sorta anti-human, because humans are so anti-truth. I've taken that a bit too far lately in my pursuit of truth. But I will dial is back.

Still, humans are a pretty ugly thing. Being mindlessly pro-human is nothing to be proud of.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Honestly, why pursue a life with an anti-human mentality? After all, it is what you live your life through until it dies. Humans are just as much truthful as anything else. Perhaps you are just bored, or maybe not satisfied with the conclusion you've come to in life so far.

Edited by Zion

I agree in some ways, people can be full of shit and monsters. Once you awaken to all this manipulation you can't unsee it. But the reason they are anti truth is because of fear. Look at your natural love of truth and spirituality as a massive blessing. If you weren't wired with that you'd be suffering and running out in an endless pursuit of disatisfaction like 99% of people, even those in spirituality.

One thing i appreciate about your blunt approach in calling out spiritual bullshit is it's helped me not fall into so many of those dogmas, but in a way it's become a dogma in itself. It's like i don't want to be walking around hating humanity they can be selfish asshole monkeys or seen as kinda cute cheeky monkey rascals, i want to awaken and love all of reality. I for one would greatly appreciate the dialing down of this, One love. 

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Stop projecting, Leo knows that the limit that has been put on others or his consciousness isn't their fault. Just because he says somebody is a monkey doesn't actually mean he truely believes in that, he knows everybody is innocent. Him calling people those things is a form of higher consciousness/his way to express and make them wake up to different ways

Stop gaslighting anyone that disagrees with what Leo is doing or saying. And I take people for their word. If someone says something I assume it's because they believe it, am I supposed to treat Leo's word as weak? That he's just saying shit he doesn't believe for fun? 

Why the fuck would i listen to or respect someone who I didn't think had an integrity with their word?

@BlessedLion I feel like, from your posts and comments, you're transitioning from stage orange into stage green much more.

And I think this post here fits with that. Very stage green attitude, in my opinion.

But ye, more on topic, I've felt a big misanthropic mindset come into greater play in my mind. Something i try and work on. Think it was there before. That said, I think a certain misanthropic attitude can be a part of the self actualization journey. Particularly if one's intellectual development outpaces one's inner emotional and belief work. I think that is certainly the case for me and i resonate with the quote:  Ecclesiastes 1:18 "For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief".

However, my belief is that once one makes significant gains in their emotional mastery journey then that misanthropic attitude becomes more integrated, and just one of an array of various personal attitudes.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Jowblob Ye bud maybe tone it down with the projection accusations. (I'm not speaking in my capacity as a mod in making in this comment though)

Be-Do-Have

@Leo Gura I think if you learnt IFS theory and had direct experience with it you would have a different perspective. 

Be-Do-Have

The shadow plays out until it is recognized, loved, accepted and integrated. Outer <> Inner.

Maybe Leo is an Alien, maybe he is playing his role as the trickster, great teachers they are, working through the dark, yet you are also the dark and that needs to be integrated to be transformed unto light.

Your reaction is your lesson. If something "disturbs" us in anyway, it is a call for inner-reflection.

Edited by player1995

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am sorta anti-human, because humans are so anti-truth. I've taken that a bit too far lately in my pursuit of truth. But I will dial is back.

Still, humans are a pretty ugly thing. Being mindlessly pro-human is nothing to be proud of.

How do you be self-loving if you won't be pro-human? How do you practically embody it? 

Leo criticizes and condemns people for being human and playing "ego games" the same way a madman would criticize a dog for acting playful and being its natural self. 

5 hours ago, Zion said:

Honestly, why pursue a life with an anti-human mentality?

Why are you boiling life down to humanness? Life is so much deeper than that.

I'm not really that anti-human, it's more of a game I play. Since everyone is so blindly pro-human, it's nice to offer an opposite perspective. For humans to become better, they need to seriously question their human self-biases. I am one of the few who can help humans do that. So that's a role I play.

Obviously I know that hating anything within reality is foolish. But there won't be true Love until you confront your hatred for mankind. It takes time to integrate these devils. Sometimes I find more beauty in demons than in humans.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Stop gaslighting anyone that disagrees with what Leo is doing or saying. And I take people for their word. If someone says something I assume it's because they believe it, am I supposed to treat Leo's word as weak? That he's just saying shit he doesn't believe for fun? 

Why the fuck would i listen to or respect someone who I didn't think had an integrity with their word?

8 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Jowblob Ye bud maybe tone it down with the projection accusations. (I'm not speaking in my capacity as a mod in making in this comment though)

It should be pretty obvious to you both of what i've said, if you don't agree with my comment then you would call Leo low consciousness and all his work too. There is no such thing as anti human in his consciousness he's just playing games, at his level of consciousness he fully realizes what humans are and that it's not their fault that they act a certain way. If not then it would be like accusing a beby and him being brought up a certain way and accusing the limited consciousness he was born with. The things he says about humans is just him offering new or different perspectives as a teaching. It's kinda sad to me that you both can literally only take his word, and not think behind the scenes how he might operate.  

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

It should be pretty obvious to you both of what i've said, if you don't agree with my comment then you would call Leo low consciousness and all his work too. There is no such thing as anti human in his consciousness he's just playing games, at his level of consciousness he fully realizes what humans are and that it's not their fault that they act a certain way. If not then it would be like accusing a beby and him being brought up a certain way and accusing the limited consciousness he was born with. The things he says about humans is just him offering new or different perspectives as a teaching. It's kinda sad to me that you both can literally only take his word, and not think behind the scenes how he might operate.  

If you are willing to see so much nuance in Leo's words then you should attribute nuance to the OP's words too. It's clear that most of us here watch Leo's videos and attribute nuance to his words. But if he uses a particular kind of style of using words then that creates a certain vibe. I don't think the OP is blind to the nuance in Leo's word, but he said what he said to counter-act that anti-human vibe Leo has created. While Leo himself may not be subject to it, I am pretty sure many people will fall into the trap of "everyone else is stupid" due to this anti-human vibe Leo creates. And by the looks of it OP fell into it too and just realized his way out of the trap and therefore is sharing that. If you feel like "But OP is clearly less nuanced than Leo therefore I should attribute less nuance to him" then you are doing exactly the kind of anti-human shit the OP is warning about.

Also tbh Anti-Human is a bad term to use here @BlessedLion should've used something like 'a lack of love towards other human beings'. Because the term Anti-Human opens the convo to the 'Alien' aspect of life and I doubt OP is talking about that duality here.

22 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

If you are willing to see so much nuance in Leo's words then you should attribute nuance to the OP's words too. It's clear that most of us here watch Leo's videos and attribute nuance to his words. But if he uses a particular kind of style of using words then that creates a certain vibe. I don't think the OP is blind to the nuance in Leo's word, but he said what he said to counter-act that anti-human vibe Leo has created. While Leo himself may not be subject to it, I am pretty sure many people will fall into the trap of "everyone else is stupid" due to this anti-human vibe Leo creates. And by the looks of it OP fell into it too and just realized his way out of the trap and therefore is sharing that. If you feel like "But OP is clearly less nuanced than Leo therefore I should attribute less nuance to him" then you are doing exactly the kind of anti-human shit the OP is warning about.

Also tbh Anti-Human is a bad term to use here @BlessedLion should've used something like 'a lack of love towards other human beings'. Because the term Anti-Human opens the convo to the 'Alien' aspect of life and I doubt OP is talking about that duality here.

Leo can't say a perfect thing every time so it can please others ego, Leo is too subject to what he receives from GOD during his normal operating consciousness. The thoughts that he receives may only be open to the consciousness he has that day, another day he might operate at a different level of consciousness and receive different thoughts, and another. It's up to god to give you thoughts for that day and it goes for everyone, it's god speaking to himself making life fun and giving it a purpose. In the big picture everything that is happening between humans is a false experience, because there is nobody else. I understand all these aspects of life that is why i'm not opening threads like OP does or others on this forum judging LEO or others. OP opening a thread about leo is indirectly saying that he doesn't understand what GOD is and that he isnt in control and cant think behind the scenes and that is fine since the purpose of others is literally to give you life and balance in this Heaven.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

28 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Leo can't say a perfect thing every time so it can please others ego, Leo is too subject to what he receives from GOD during his normal operating consciousness. The thoughts that he receives may only be open to the consciousness he has that day, another day he might operate at a different level of consciousness and receive different thoughts, and another. It's up to god to give you thoughts for that day and it goes for everyone, it's god speaking to himself making life fun and giving it a purpose. In the big picture everything that is happening between humans is a false experience, because there is nobody else. I understand all these aspects of life that is why i'm not opening threads like OP does or others on this forum judging LEO or others. OP opening a thread about leo is indirectly saying that he doesn't understand what GOD is and that he isnt in control and cant think behind the scenes and that is fine since the purpose of others is literally to give you life and balance in this Heaven.

oh I see you were balancing the OP's perspective as well

11 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura I think if you learnt IFS theory and had direct experience with it you would have a different perspective. 

I agree. Leo has some exiled parts and is definitely shows.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you boiling life down to humanness? Life is so much deeper than that.

I'm not really that anti-human, it's more of a game I play. Since everyone is so blindly pro-human, it's nice to offer an opposite perspective. For humans to become better, they need to seriously question their human self-biases. I am one of the few who can help humans do that. So that's a role I play.

Obviously I know that hating anything within reality is foolish. But there won't be true Love until you confront your hatred for mankind. It takes time to integrate these devils. Sometimes I find more beauty in demons than in humans.

I rarely meet people who are blindly pro-humans as a species. 

I meet a lot of people who think they are pro-humans but they are actually pro-humans as long as those humans support their own agenda. But I rarely hear people say "I love humanity" and mean it with actions.

I experience society mostly as covertly misanthropic.

Some say that love and hate are different sides of the same coin, and that we are able to hate something as much as we are able to love it and vice versa. Would you say that you are anti-human as much as you are pro-human?

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

Wait until you find out he is also anti-you :ph34r:

Humans in general are pretty deceiving, they play this game which they don't even know they are playing.

While dogs, lions or hedgehogs for example are way less deceiving. They don't make good tiramisu tho.