confused people

Where to travel in the EU to gain sexual and dating experience?

26 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you don't need to know the language to get laid. I have friends who travel around the world just for sex. Game is game. You can literally approach a girl on the street and pull out Google Translate

How am I supposed to express my authentic self to girls if I don't know the language, Google translate? this contradicts everything I know about female attraction... and to be honest I don't know very much, I just have ideas of how it looks like. 

This is intriguing.

Edited by MarkKol

7 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

How am I supposed to express my authentic self to girls if I don't know the language, Google translate? this contradicts everything I know about female attraction... and to be honest I don't know very much, I just have ideas of how it looks like. 

This is intriguing.

It's in your vibe, your eye contact, your body posture, your confidence, your loudness and tone of voice, your facial expressions, your leadership.

The content of what you say is the least important part.

It doesn't even have to make sense, it just has to pass for somewhat coherent, so that she doesn't go "huh?"

So yeah, you can just pull up your phone with google translate on it, as long as you also talk to them in the right way and make eye contact.

You can literally have a conversation about nothing, where nothing significant is said, but if you have the vibe of a fun attractive person they will want to see you again.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@MarkKol Learn the fundamentals of game, and then it will work all over the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, flowboy said:

It's in your vibe, your eye contact, your body posture, your confidence, your loudness and tone of voice, your facial expressions, your leadership.

So what you're saying is, how I feel about myself is the most important thing here?

Thanks for all the recommendations, it really helped. I can't really travel outside EU at the moment, although I would love to explore some of the countries there as well. I guess I'll start with Eastern Europe. Though, I would actually start inside Germany and see how different the results could be if I chose to only speak English. I speak very good German, most people here don't even realize I'm a non-native speaker, but it's still far from the level that would be needed for good verbal game in a dating context, so I find it's actually a minus when it comes to dating. If you speak English to women whose English is not that great, they either discount the whole verbal skills arena, since they can't assess you on it or view it as a plus if you speak significantly better English than them. They might overlook your verbal skills if you're speaking to them in their native language and they notice you're not a native speaker, but if they don't, it becomes sort of an "uncanny valley" thing where the difference between being a non-native and actual poor verbal skills isn't quite clear, so it can be very detrimental to your game, I've found. That said, it's usually (or at least used to be) a topic on my mind when interacting with women, so I guess the insecurity from that was a bigger factor in my results than the actual inability to carry on a conversation, use humor, flirt, etc. due to insufficient verbal skills. But yeah, if they can sense neither of you are speaking a language either of you is a native speaker, of then it comes down to other things.