confused people

Where to travel in the EU to gain sexual and dating experience?

26 posts in this topic

Hi! Thanks to Leo's advice, I can ask out women in public and go on dates now and have been to bars and clubs a few times. My goal at this point of my pickup journey is to have more sexual experiences (it doesn't have to be actual sex, anything more than making out is a bonus). The problem is I live in a relatively small city (there is not enough volume and there's like one bar in the whole city where you can expect to take someone home at the end of the night). I'm gonna move to a bigger city at some point, but I'm thinking traveling might be the best option at the moment if my goal is to have more sexual experiences. Which cities in Europe have the most sexually open people and would be the best option considering my aim? I just turned 25, am 6'2" (or 188cm), can speak very good English, have lived in Europe for the past third of my life and am originally from the Middle East, although almost no one profiles me as that, I often get told I look French, Portuguese, Spanish, basically southern European. I don't smoke and would like to avoid drinking as much as possible.

Edited by confused people

Prague Brno in CZ are great also I have been to Malta and there is a party everynight in St. Julian's i got laid there , women are rockets in there.

Also Budapest is fckn great. 

There's always a party in Amsterdam especially during the weekend. Besides the open sex trade, a significant amount of the people in the centrum area are themselves tourists and just looking for some fun.

However, accomodation close to centrum can be very expensive. Most tourists find accomadation in the southern area of Amsterdam and take the metro into town.

@confused people

On 3/11/2023 at 11:30 AM, confused people said:

Hi! Thanks to Leo's advice, I can ask out women in public and go on dates now and have been to bars and clubs a few times. My goal at this point of my pickup journey is to have more sexual experiences (it doesn't have to be actual sex, anything more than making out is a bonus). The problem is I live in a relatively small city (there is not enough volume and there's like one bar in the whole city where you can expect to take someone home at the end of the night). I'm gonna move to a bigger city at some point, but I'm thinking traveling might be the best option at the moment if my goal is to have more sexual experiences. Which cities in Europe have the most sexually open people and would be the best option considering my aim? I just turned 25, am 6'2" (or 188cm), can speak very good English, have lived in Europe for the past third of my life and am originally from the Middle East, although almost no one profiles me as that, I often get told I look French, Portuguese, Spanish, basically southern European. I don't smoke and would like to avoid drinking as much as possible.

EU sucks for dating and sexual experiences in general. For sex experiences though, there's red light districts in Amsterdam and Holland. You're better off travelling to Los Vegas in USA, or even in Canada for dating experiences.

Edited by Danioover9000

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

EU sucks for dating and sexual experiences in general

Because there's no official language

Imagine if every state in the US spoke different languages, that's Europe

Pickup is still far from impossible. Easier for some, harder for others.

Basically all major cities in the UK, Germany. South of Spain is superb in my experience - incl Balearics. Eastern Europe - Poland - Poznan, Wroclaw, Warsaw - Prague, Ljubljana, Budapest. Croatia in the summer - especially Split, Makarska - the girls are out of this world. Malta and some major Italian cities. Stockholm is great. 

Loads of options really.

@MarkKol

7 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Because there's no official language

Imagine if every state in the US spoke different languages, that's Europe

Pickup is still far from impossible. Easier for some, harder for others.

Agreed, plus confusions and conflations of the masculine mind vs feminine mind.

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

EU sucks for dating and sexual experiences in general.

xDxDxD

Yeah we don't really date... wtf are you talking about.

Everyone in NL speaks perfect English and loves foreigners/travellers with an interesting story.

EU is not a country my naive American fellows... it's a BUNCH of countries with different cultures.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

5 hours ago, flowboy said:

NL speaks perfect English and loves foreigners

Okay specifically speaking about NL, are you for real?

@MarkKol Yes?

Ok 'perfect English' is an exaggeration, but I haven't met one Dutch person under 50 who wasn't comfortable in Engish.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@MarkKol Yes?

Perfect English is a strong sentence.

To clarify: never been to NL, but I've been to Germany quite a few times and I was really disappointed by their English skills.

But I did have a lot of NL friends back in the day, who we're pretty good.

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol Yes, because Germany is not the Netherlands.

Stop conflating Europe like it's one country xD

That's like saying you went to China once and the sushi wasn't very good.

German speaking countries all translate and overdub their TV and movies into German, which is why their English skills suck. Although the younger population is catching up on that already. It's just the ones near forty and above that will have lots of question marks above their heads when you talk English at them.

NL doesn't translate and overdub, every movie is in English unless it was specifically made in Dutch.

Which is why we're good at it.

Edited by flowboy

Some place warm, beach could be a great non-drinking opportunity.

Edited by Spiral

5 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Which is why we're good at it.

You're from the Netherlands?

How do you think pick up would work there? speaking strictly English.

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

You're from the Netherlands?

How do you think pick up would work there? speaking strictly English.

Like I did it?

Saying "hey I thought you looked cute, we should hang out"?

Texting her and coming over?

Like it works anywhere else in a first world country I suppose...

Edited by flowboy

I have an American friend who specifically moved to Poland to do daygame. He sleeps with several new girls a week and has a group of girlfriends. He used to game in Ukraine, but the war forced him to relocate. There are tons of opportunities in Eastern Europe. But really, any major city in the EU will have good game opportunities. You want to hit the most populated urban areas with good street life and nightlife.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have an American friend who specifically moved to Poland to do daygame. He sleeps with several new girls a week and has a group of girlfriends. He used to game in Ukraine,

Wow how did he do that? Does he know Polish/Ukrainian that well?

You said "Girls are very unforgiving when it comes to your verbal skills"

How?

@flowboy Respect, Y'know I read somewhere that people become very logical when they speak a language that is not their native tongue. So I strangely assumed that It would be harder because of that.

2 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

@flowboy Respect, Y'know I read somewhere that people become very logical when they speak a language that is not their native tongue. So I strangely assumed that It would be harder because of that.

Hmm, yeah that might be a thing when people really have to strain themselves trying to speak that language.

But in the Netherlands, half the classes are in English when you go to university, many university programs are entirely in English, it's really not hard for college-educated Dutch people to speak it

Edited by flowboy

12 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Wow how did he do that? Does he know Polish/Ukrainian that well?

He used to live and game in Russia for some years.

He knows some Russian, but not that well.

Dude, you don't need to know the language to get laid. I have friends who travel around the world just for sex. Game is game. You can literally approach a girl on the street and pull out Google Translate. As an American, getting laid in 3rd world countries is way easier because girls automatically see you as rare and high-value.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Hmm, yeah that might be a thing when people really have to strain themselves trying to speak that language.

But in the Netherlands, half the classes are in English when you go to university, many university programs are entirely in English, it's really not hard for college-educated Dutch people to speak it

You might be wondering why I'm talking about pickup in other EU countries, because my country is literally falling apart lmao. Croatia, ironically It's very attractive to tourists but It's losing population like nobody else.

Don't want to build my future here, if you catch my drift xD

First you look at the population decrease, something around 10% or 400,000 people left the country in the last decade or 900,000 people in the last 30 years.

And then you look at the actual reasons why it's losing population, poor economy & really bad salaries etc... many people don't know but some parts of Croatia are as developed as certain parts of India. Although India has the benefit of actually having people.