MsNobody

The Power of The Forum! Thank you Leo

22 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura this Forum saved my life so many times throughout the years!!

Just saw that I've created my account in 2017, in other words 7 years listening to Leo and participating in the community, so much happened in my life because of that, I did the Life Purpose course and found out I wanted to record videos about personal development and psychedelics, but when I finished the course I was a little confused because Leo said to be careful not to mistake his life purpose with our own, so I let it marinate.

It took me a while to actually get things out of the paper (mind), I remember at that time when I did the LP course I had bought a professional camera and light equipment to start recording, those were not been used for three years and I decided to sell. Then in 2020, I started recording videos with my phone and that is how I still do, because what is important is what I am saying and the people I'm helping not the quality of the video. I beat resistance daily, I always think this video is so silly why am I going to post (those are the videos with the most feedback). So if you are insure of things in your life my answer is, take the first step. 

Reid Hoffman said — “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you've launched too late.” 

I developed a thick skin lol at that time when I finished the LP course even tho I had  all the equipment I lacked the confidence, which just came with experience, fail again and fail better, I finally stopped playing small and put myself out there and let me tell you, what a riiiide!

It's been such a blissful journey, I could not create this vision if it wasn't for Leo, and his harsh approach lol it really shook me off. I receive so many messages of people that follow my content being grateful for the insights. It's so beautiful and I could not imagine living such a fulfilling life. Leo helped me to build my vision, I am beyond grateful. 

I recently started interviewing English speakers (my channel is for my public back in Brazil) and would like to share with you all. 

I remember watching the spiral dynamics video and being in complete awe, and thinking wow people in Brazil would love to know about this, and I recently recorded a series on Spiral Dynamics for my channel, it's really a dream coming true. I am learning while also teaching. So excited for what is to come!

Thank you for this beautiful community, Justin for being my trip sitter and friend when I explored 5MeO DMT. Thank  you Seronotinlove guy for the words of wisdom (not sure if he is still active), for Jose (also not sure if he is still active, he brought so much humor to my journey. Thank you for my best friend Isis who I also met here in the forum (she is also brazilian). Thank you Erik for sending me a message and start the whole idea for the this video @flowboy, we went so deep, such a beautiful convo. Thank you for all the people I met here throughout the years. Love you all!!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody WOWW very inspiring ! you deserve to live the best life darling. leo's content is truly mind opening, he's really something. and i'm glad to see that he helped you :)

@MsNobody Congrats!

Cool to see an actualized.org forum user collab too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Much love to you!! 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@MsNobody haha your videos are a little clickbaity with those huge almost naked tits xD

Sorry I am just kidding. You look awesome

Cheers

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 minute ago, MsNobody said:

@Yimpa @PeaceOut96 Thank you :x

@LSD-Rumi I'm very comfortable naked, thank you

Maybe you can make an interview with me. I have some real adventures on psychedelics. 

4 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@LSD-Rumi let's do it!

Cool, in the next few days. You are cool with that?

Oí! Muito bom! 

I'm not from Brazil but it's my favorite place with the best people who know how to have fun. Congrats on following your passion. I like your videos

I'm curious where you are in Brazil? Is there a big medicine community where you live?

8 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@BlessedLion yes we are warm people :)

I live in California now, but I'm from Sao Paulo.

I just have experienced the strongest awakening ever, The interview will be awesome.

Half of you hate this forum, half of you love it. Make up your minds already!

^_^

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And half of us hate half of it. 

Just like half of us hate half of leo, but want to bone the rest of him.