abundance

Anyone on here ever witnessed a UFO?

56 posts in this topic

I've witnessed unexplained craft on 3 separate occasions. I'm curious to know if people who have a spiritual practice are more likely to see these crafts.

@abundance

6 hours ago, abundance said:

I've witnessed unexplained craft on 3 separate occasions. I'm curious to know if people who have a spiritual practice are more likely to see these crafts.

Occassionally, sometimes in dreams too.

Yes, my sister and I did a few years ago. We have no idea if it was a UFO or something else.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Many times, Indeed you are correct.

Those who are more in touch with their spirit naturally vibrate higher, and thus are more receptive to higher energies/entities.

Pretty sure I have on multiple occasions.

Always happened far out in nature, by myself, - those sneaky bastards.

I'd rather not find out what's really going on there though lol.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I think I witnessed one about a month ago (?)

I'v seen something that clearly wasn't a star but also not an airplane, it was dark and it moved very fast diagonally.

I felt a very odd feeling about it and my mind tried to rationalize it and said:"I'm sure that if I'll google it I'll find some scientific explanation to it".

But I did nothing and forgot about it a minute later, I hope it were creatures from other planets though. I really want to meet cool creatures, see them in my eyes. I have a secret wish to meet something odd like an alien everytime I'm outside at nights. I have a sense of both curiosity and fear regarding them but the curiosity stronger than the fear for me.

But maybe it's immposible for the average human to experince them in the simple physical way and it requires some paranormal abilities to be able to see them and communicate with them. Maybe average people get glimpses of them in weird ways like seeing UFO randomly when their minds are relaxed or on a specific frequency on a specific brain wave or on a specific state of consciousness.

Let Love In

@Lila9

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

I think I witnessed one about a month ago (?)

I'v seen something that clearly wasn't a star but also not an airplane, it was dark and it moved very fast diagonally.

I felt a very odd feeling about it and my mind tried to rationalize it and said:"I'm sure that if I'll google it I'll find some scientific explanation to it".

But I did nothing and forgot about it a minute later, I hope it were creatures from other planets though. I really want to meet cool creatures, see them in my eyes. I have a secret wish to meet something odd like an alien everytime I'm outside at nights. I have a sense of both curiosity and fear regarding them but the curiosity stronger than the fear for me.

But maybe it's immposible for the average human to experince them in the simple physical way and it requires some paranormal abilities to be able to see them and communicate with them. Maybe average people get glimpses of them in weird ways like seeing UFO randomly when their minds are relaxed or on a specific frequency on a specific brain wave or on a specific state of consciousness.

Me too, it'll be a cool experience. I'd invite one over to my home for a cup of tea, maybe talk about how Aliens do their philosophy, metaphysics, epistemology, spirituality, I'd have many questions.

@Nilsi

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Pretty sure I have on multiple occasions.

Always happened far out in nature, by myself, - those sneaky bastards.

I'd rather not find out what's really going on there though lol.

Assuming past encounters of UFOs in human history are true, then it's reasonable they learn overtime to be more secretive.

@player1995

7 hours ago, player1995 said:

Many times, Indeed you are correct.

Those who are more in touch with their spirit naturally vibrate higher, and thus are more receptive to higher energies/entities.

That's true, especially for non physical entities like machine elves, mushroom beings, or other types like spirits or ghosts or some other entities.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lila9

Me too, it'll be a cool experience. I'd invite one over to my home for a cup of tea, maybe talk about how Aliens do their philosophy, metaphysics, epistemology, spirituality, I'd have many questions.

LOL

Maybe they wouldn't be interested to talk about those things but about why we humans have belly buttons and then they would invent 1000 jokes about it. And you will be like :o and they will be like ^_^

Let Love In

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nilsi

Assuming past encounters of UFOs in human history are true, then it's reasonable they learn overtime to be more secretive.

I think it's a metaphysical safety mechanism that God put into place to not spoil the dream so easily.

If I were to talk to aliens on say psychedelics and I was able to record that conversation and publish it, life as I knew it would never be the same. 

This way it's a subtle reminder that there is infinitely more going on than meets the eye, without the unthinkable repercussions that actual proof of an alien encounter would have.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Show me one person that is not a drug user that saw them.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I had my first UFO encounter at like 12.

Pretty sure I hadn't done any drugs at that point in my life.

Of course you can say that I'm hallucinating this in hindsight - but then again, you can weaponize skepticism to dismiss anything that threatens your petty little myopia.

@Nilsi Well, then. I guess my country is one of the few countries that UFOs are not interested in.

22 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I recall a school of kids in Africa or something that all claimed to witness one. 

Yep, here it is:
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-57749238
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_School_UFO_incident

Although who knows, maybe all 60 kids are drug users.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

LSD leak :P

I also had a similar thought lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I like how things like ghosts, genies, UFOs, aliens, and stuff like that stop being so overwhelmingly real when there are high quality cameras. It's always a bad resolution video of something so far away, or a telltale story from shady people who claim that they saw it in shady conditions.

Yeah, dude. Whatever.

Edited by Gesundheit2

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I like how things like ghosts, genies, UFOs, aliens, and stuff like that stop being so overwhelmingly real when there are high quality cameras. It's always a bad resolution video of something so far away, or a telltale story from people who claim that they saw it.

I'm reminded of when Leo said he couldn't find a proper camera to record his alien transformation.

I saw a ghost/spirit thing when I was really young. Now I'm wondering, if I had a camera, would I have been able to record it, or is it just locked into my state of consciousness? I think I finally understand Leo's sentiment about finding a proper camera.

Although, the criteria that it should be easy to record or show to other people is pretty arbitrary. Has anyone ever recorded video evidence of a dream? No, but we know it exists.

Edited by Osaid

Just now, Osaid said:

Although, the criteria that it should be easy to record or show to other people is pretty arbitrary. Has anyone ever recorded video evidence of a dream? No, but we know it exists.

I wouldn't say it's pretty arbitrary, but yeah probably somewhat. I think if we apply the same standards that we apply to science in this case, then we won't have anything to discuss.