Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GLORY

Question to those who have taken MeO

7 posts in this topic

1. What are your Realizations about how this Universe works (about God, Infinity, Nonduality, Solipsism, Purpose) 
  2. How does it feel to be highly conscious (what exactly changes, do visuals remain the same)
  3. Is Consciousness absolute or are there also finite seperated Sub-consciousnesses within the Absolute Consciousness
  4. Can Consciousness replicate or divide itself or create something disconnected from itself
  5. Why is my Consciousness not on a constant level and sometimes higher and sometimes lower / why am I not conscious when I sleep
  6. What is the difference between being Consciousness and being conscious
  7. Am I conscious (me who is typing and asking this questions) / do I or my Consciousness exist
  8. Am I your imagination or are you my imagination
  9. Is Imagination the activity of Consciousness when it takes a form/shape (like a table)
  10. If I am God/Consciousness why am I not simultanously conscious about everything (the whole Universe with all creatures consciousness)
  11. Why I am a limited me and look at the Universe being "behind my eyes" instead of being everything at once

40 minutes ago, GLORY said:
  1. What are your Realizations about how this Universe works (about God, Infinity, Nonduality, Solipsism, Purpose) Words are meaningless.
  2. How does it feel to be highly conscious (what exactly changes, do visuals remain the same) Consciousness is a dream.
  3. Is Consciousness absolute or are there also finite seperated Sub-consciousnesses within the Absolute Consciousness No / No.
  4. Can Consciousness replicate or divide itself or create something disconnected from itself No / No.
  5. Why is my Consciousness not on a constant level and sometimes higher and sometimes lower / why am I not conscious when I sleep Awakeness happens, sleep happens. Apparently.
  6. What is the difference between being Consciousness and being conscious Words?
  7. Am I conscious (me who is typing and asking this questions) / do I or my Consciousness exist These are just words on a screen. That someone or something typed them is inference.
  8. Am I your imagination or are you my imagination You seem to be words on a screen.
  9. Is Imagination the activity of Consciousness when it takes a form/shape (like a table) No.
  10. If I am God/Consciousness why am I not simultanously conscious about everything (the whole Universe with all creatures consciousness) There is only this. There is no why.
  11. Why I am a limited me and look at the Universe being "behind my eyes" instead of being everything at once. You aren't.

Apparently.

@axiom "you seem to be words on a screen" ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@GLORY find out for yourself ^_^

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, GLORY said:

Can Consciousness replicate or divide itself or create something disconnected from itself

No, but it can do tricks. It can be you for a while, then me for another while, and when it's you, it erases the memory of being me, and vice versa. You, as a finite being, are your memory. At the moment that you are, only you exist, you are existence. but when you talk to me you are not talking to a robot, you are talking to yourself at another time and with another memory. a clever trick. At the end everything is a dream so doesn't mind. The thing is: only this present moment exists. It's the existence . Get deep in this moment, it's everything that exists, have existed or will exist . Everything else, you , the others, the things that are happening, are just nothing, images.

Edited by Breakingthewall

14 hours ago, axiom said:

How does it feel to be highly conscious (what exactly changes, do visuals remain the same) Consciousness is a dream.

Exactly the same?
Is Consciousness the dream, or is the dream made out of Consciousness(its content),
Is the dream within Consciousness, is the dream the activity of Consciousness 

15 hours ago, axiom said:

Is Consciousness absolute or are there also finite seperated Sub-consciousnesses within the Absolute Consciousness No / No.

I dont get this: It is not absolute but also not not-absolute? What is it then?

17 hours ago, axiom said:

Is Imagination the activity of Consciousness when it takes a form/shape (like a table) No.

Is imagining a synonym for dreaming
What is the definition of them

17 hours ago, axiom said:

Am I conscious (me who is typing and asking this questions) / do I or my Consciousness exist These are just words on a screen. That someone or something typed them is inference.

Is the answer to that question "Yes", "No', "Could be that someone exists who wrote this words on the screen and who is conscious", "I dont know if you exist and are conscious"  
Is it theoretically possible that there are many conscious beings (like someone "sees" this words and an other one "sees" something other)

On 3/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, GLORY said:
  1. What are your Realizations about how this Universe works (about God, Infinity, Nonduality, Solipsism, Purpose) 
  2. How does it feel to be highly conscious (what exactly changes, do visuals remain the same)
  3. Is Consciousness absolute or are there also finite seperated Sub-consciousnesses within the Absolute Consciousness
  4. Can Consciousness replicate or divide itself or create something disconnected from itself
  5. Why is my Consciousness not on a constant level and sometimes higher and sometimes lower / why am I not conscious when I sleep
  6. What is the difference between being Consciousness and being conscious
  7. Am I conscious (me who is typing and asking this questions) / do I or my Consciousness exist
  8. Am I your imagination or are you my imagination
  9. Is Imagination the activity of Consciousness when it takes a form/shape (like a table)
  10. If I am God/Consciousness why am I not simultanously conscious about everything (the whole Universe with all creatures consciousness)
  11. Why I am a limited me and look at the Universe being "behind my eyes" instead of being everything at once

What are your Realizations about how this Universe works (about God, Infinity, Nonduality, Solipsism, Purpose) 

Can't be expressed in words, its just what it is

How does it feel to be highly conscious (what exactly changes, do visuals remain the same)

Doesn't feel like anything

Is Consciousness absolute or are there also finite seperated Sub-consciousnesses within the Absolute Consciousness

Absolute(else it wouldn't be absolute)

Can Consciousness replicate or divide itself or create something disconnected from itself

It does that a lot. I call it the "story" it makes up with its characters and dramas

Why is my Consciousness not on a constant level and sometimes higher and sometimes lower / why am I not conscious when I sleep

There is no experience of being "unconscious". You go to sleep and wake up later to create the concept of "i was unconscious" in your awareness. You can not experience anything else other than being aware. So your consciousness is on a constant level, as in, it exists

Am I conscious (me who is typing and asking this questions) / do I or my Consciousness exist

yes

Am I your imagination or are you my imagination

Its all stories

If I am God/Consciousness why am I not simultanously conscious about everything (the whole Universe with all creatures consciousness)

You are conscious about everything. You can't be conscious of something that doesn't exist e.g. "separate" creatures that have hypothetical "separate consciousnesses"

Why I am a limited me and look at the Universe being "behind my eyes" instead of being everything at once

Its the default mode we operate because survival doesn't care about truth or anything of that matter