Giulio Bevilacqua

Intestinal Worms. Please help/share.

27 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Yesterday I did a water enema with some turmeric powder and lemon. 
Today morning when I went to the bathroom after doing my thing I noticed some things that could really be a worm in terms of shape and form. I am not sure what it is, could also be an undigested fiber or sono mucos.

I am freaking out cause it so disgusting and terrible only thinking about it. 
Has anyone of you experienced something like that ? What did you do to flash out this bastards from your body? 
Is it a long and difficult path ? 
Any experience is welcomed. 

Haha, I had those one time. My ass was on fire and kept pulling worms out of it, lol. Most likely these are pinwoms. You can treat them very easily with 2 courses of antiparestic medication.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Haha, I had those one time. My ass was on fire and kept pulling worms out of it, lol. Most likely these are pinwoms. You can treat them very easily with 2 courses of antiparestic medication.

My ass does not itch at all. With enema you pull out the deep stuff from the colon. Those things were quite big to the human eye. I don’t know about pin worms. 
Btw thanks.

@Giulio Bevilacqua oh, you may have a vey differnt problem. These maybe intenstinal worms like ascaris, or tapeworms. Go to a doctor and give them a stool sample.

Speak to a gastroenterologist, you need a faecal  test to confirm. Don't assume but get it tested. If ou indeed have a parasitic overgrowth, that can be treated 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Michael569 said:

pharmacological treatment, don't muck around with herbs. Get it fixed as soon as possible. 

Yeah pharmacological treatments is very effective against worms. I literally took two pills 2 weeks apart and it solved all my problem. But you need also to wash your underwears and clothes because there maybe eggs in them.

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

But you need also to wash your underwears and clothes because there maybe eggs in them.

yeah, if it indeed is is pinworm or something like this, then even bedsheets need to be removed

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Speak to a gastroenterologist, you need a faecal  test to confirm. Don't assume but get it tested. If ou indeed have a parasitic overgrowth, that can be treated 

Thanks Michael. Yes I need a test because I can’t be sure if it is the case or not. Good help, thanks ? 

Keep up enemas and fruit cleanse with anti-parasite herbs like black walnut, wormwood, neem, clove ect.. and the things that broom them out of the body like psyllium husk and clays help a lot :) What controls the gut controls the mind. This is why some people are addicted to meat.

Just research anti-parasite herbs and take them for a few weeks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If they didn‘t move it‘s probably just some indigested food

i‘ve had worms a few times though, once in india etc. But they generally moved.

On 11/3/2023 at 11:28 AM, Soulbass said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua What country are you living in?

Do you eat meat?

I live in Italy.

No i do not eat meat since many years now 

On 12/3/2023 at 2:57 AM, player1995 said:

Keep up enemas and fruit cleanse with anti-parasite herbs like black walnut, wormwood, neem, clove ect.. and the things that broom them out of the body like psyllium husk and clays help a lot :) What controls the gut controls the mind. This is why some people are addicted to meat.

Thanks ! Yes I take neem every day since 3 months I think. I’ll give a try to DR. Sebi Parasite capsules. Seems cool stuff 

16 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

If they didn‘t move it‘s probably just some indigested food

i‘ve had worms a few times though, once in india etc. But they generally moved.

Yes not moving at all. Could really be some stuck stuff ?

@Giulio Bevilacqua I'm doing a parasite cleanse atm.

What I found is, that 5-20 drops of essential oils  (organic, steam distilled) of antiparasitic platns put in a mason jar with water and than shaken to mix it, is effective in killing parasites in the small intestine.

For the large intestine you would put the essential oils with melted coconut oil in silicon ice trays  to make suppositories.
Don't heat the oil to much, only until it just starts to melt. Fill it up half with coconut oil, let it harden in the freezer, put in the essential oils, than coconut oil again and into the freezer again.
It's better to use only half of the stick as the suppository.

I released visible worms with both methods, not to speak of the microscopic parasites that must have been killed.

While doing such an parasite cleanse you should take binders as well as support your liver.
A month or two of daily use should be enough. Be careful und start with an low dose if you want to try this method.
Taking probiotics after it is smart too.

You guys are actually having worms crawling around in your excrement? Jesus f-ing Christ!!!

I would imagine anything like that gets under a nuclear warfare by your microbiome, immune system, Payer's patches and pretty much everything in your body designed to protect you:D The fact that they survived probably says something about the state of your immune system and intestinal flora. Time to go hardcore on microbiome support & immune system - more than anything else. And maybe not touching stuff like pork or sushi...especially if your immune system is compromised. I would even consider becoming vegetarian (permanently) for anyone with recurring parasitic problems.

Don't mock around with herbs if your shit is moving in the toilet - go to the doctor and nuke it all. Do damage control later. Herbs are weak once there is a significant parasitic overgrowth, sometimes you need to go heavy. 

Edited by Michael569

It‘s interesting.

i took some ivermectin as parasite killer because I’m travelling in Latin America (not for covid)

snd i have some non moving worm looking things in my stool. Could also be fibers or whatevers.

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

And maybe not touching stuff like pork or sushi...especially if your immune system is compromised. I would even consider becoming vegetarian (permanently) for anyone with recurring parasitic problems.

„Eating raw or lightly cooked vegetables has resulted in an increased number of people infected with parasites. Raw vegetables and fruits are hosts to some types of parasites.“

https://awomanshealth.com/.amp/health-conditions/what-foods-are-a-risk-of-parasite-infection

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree any article that drops a bomb such as "buy these two overpriced antiparasitic tinctures for $80"gets an instant red flag. 

No references at all, no evidence for anything she says. You would assume that considering public food safety is top priority of agencies like FDA na European Food Safety Agency, these would have been well documented. 

Sure, in developing countries where water is contaminated with feces that's probably common but i doubt it happens a lot on the West

And then she drops this one:

All this benign mentioned, it seems impossible to avoid all risk factors and not get infected with parasites. It’s important, however, to be aware of any symptoms that might be a sign of parasitic infection and acting on them. Performing a thorough body cleanse is recommended to all people for enhancing the intestinal and digestive health, so a detox twice a year should kill any parasites that might be affecting you and help you prevent yourself from various illnesses and fatigue." 

Edited by Michael569

EDIT: previous comment got split weird on my phone - continued here.

I mean, think about it. What are pregnant women discouraged from eating? Raw meat. Why? Because it carries major parasitic risk potentially lethal to the fetus. They are also advised to eat more fruit and vegetables. If those were so contaminated, there would have been a warning...and there isn't because claims such as the girl above is making are just nonsense. 

I mean sure, if you're unlucky you'll get something from unwashed salad bathed in manure but the amount of hygiene supermarket foods goes through, the chances are almost non existent in developed countries

Yet charlatans like these recommending antiparasitic preventive protocols without previous tests, making 1000s of dollars on fear and nativity and suffering of others, couldn't care less. In fact they take proactive measures to ignore the evidence.

It saddens me because she is a nutritionist and people like her contaminate the industry with quackery and destroy the credibility with their selfish fuckery.......but what can we do.

Edited by Michael569