LSD-Rumi

PCE literally deletes depression and anxiety

37 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Same! I empathise a lot with you.

You were reading my posts?

I thought I was alone here

Interesting share.

But please all be careful with this substance. From what I've read so far it can potentially be very dangerous.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

I am here with you brother! Your latest post how mental illness sticks hard hit me deep. I appreciate you sharing this and I'm glad you are getting out of it now. :)

Really dude?, I really appreciate that.

@LSD-Rumi I’m the same on Molly but just like everybody knows there is no free meal. Molly fries my brain receptors. I hope you don’t have the same on your new found substance. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I have like this for days now, it is not just the substance. The substanne just unlocked everything to me. I have been on myself for years. Today I hit on multiple girls with the most insane chariama you can imagine.

@LSD-Rumi are you still able to sit still in a quiet room not moving or doing anything?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist Yeah, I am calmer than ever. I actually took 3 pills of a mode stabilizer and I still so enrgetic. I am energetic but I can totally control myself.

Today I hit on a couple of girls. I was so charismatic. I Feel my IQ is the is roof too. My brain is faster than ever.

I am actually studying now, I have medical exams soon.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@TheAlchemist Yeah, I am calmer than ever. I actually took 3 pills of a mode stabilizer and I still so enrgetic. I am energetic but I can totally control myself.

Today I hit on a couple of girls. I was so charismatic. I Feel my IQ is the is roof too. My brain is faster than ever.

I am actually studying now, I have medical exams soon.

You seem pretty busy. Maybe be extra careful not to “accidentally” make kids xD

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You seem pretty busy. Maybe be extra careful not to “accidentally” make kids xD

I will have sex tomorrow most likely. I will buy a condom before I go to a club :D

Girls in my city are pretty conservative, tomorrow I will go to the capital.

@LSD-Rumi Do you take it every day or couple days a week to have this sort of change? Does the change stop once you stop taking it? And is it going to be a permanent solution for your anxiety and depression issue?

BTW thanks for sharing. I'll also do more research on this and try it one day.

@Kingston no i have raken it just 3 times now with 2 days apart each time. The massive effects I felt was from the first dose. I think the effects can last for weeks, I will report back.

It can also be a healing experience when you take it. It provides a lot of warmth.

@Leo Gura You seriously should consider taking this substance. You always complain from low energy and fatigue, this substance is suitable for this. I literally have the energy of five men and my mind is working at its maximum capacity.

I'm glad it works for you I really am, but be careful hyping up substances too much. A lot of people are desperate and (their ego) will see it as a replacement and magic pill in place for real work that needs to be done.

Window dressing for a rotten building.

hrhrhtewgfegege

14 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm glad it works for you I really am, but be careful hyping up substances too much. A lot of people are desperate and (their ego) will see it as a replacement and magic pill in place for real work that needs to be done.

Window dressing for a rotten building.

This. 

For example, when I first started using ketamine, I was telling everyone how great it was. 

The deeper I went, though, it humbled me. I realized that it started revealing a lot of difficult stuff that is beyond what most people are willing to face. I try to be levelheaded when I talk about my experience with it now. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Given that this is a very close relative of PCP... none for me thanks.

I've also felt amazing a few days after ketamine, doesn't mean I'm healed and all my problems are solved.

You're on a high and you're going to have a crash.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/