DefinitelyNotARobot

Turning "being" into a habit

5 posts in this topic

Being doesn't rely on time. A habit does. What does that say about having a meditation habit?

beep boop

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Being doesn't rely on time.

Love IS NOWNow is LOVE! IT'S SO FUCKING SIMPLE IT DOESN'T EVEN HAV TO MAKE SENSE HAHAHA! I mean why would it need to, it's LOVE!! And if "you" think that "you" don't get it, that's LOVE! "Fuck Love!"? That's LOVE! LOVE THE LOVE WITH ITSELF! Give it a taste of it's own medicine. Give it a right hook of LOVE. Okay so now I'm just fucking around, but it's so beautifully simple! 

beep boop

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Love IS NOWNow is LOVE! IT'S SO FUCKING SIMPLE IT DOESN'T EVEN HAV TO MAKE SENSE HAHAHA! I mean why would it need to, it's LOVE!! And if "you" think that "you" don't get it, that's LOVE! "Fuck Love!"? That's LOVE! LOVE THE LOVE WITH ITSELF! Give it a taste of it's own medicine. Give it a right hook of LOVE. Okay so now I'm just fucking around, but it's so beautifully simple! 

❤ 

You will find more "meditativeness" in being itself than practicing meditation. It is best to do what feels most "natural" for you at any given moment.

Once you are in the correct state you will naturally gravitate to meditate or be meditative in your day to day tasks.